Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Definitely in 5 years bitcoin would still be going, while has the most dominance, others are trying to take a tiny portion out of this dominance. But who knows? Best thing about btc is it's liquidity, so...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

When the bull market uptrend starts, the price increase in shitcoins continue at most 2-2.5 months. And then the prices of shitcoins falls for a long time. Bitcoin is much more stable than the others.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 07:07:53 PM by Xenoph0bia

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

For me, investing in bitcoin is not a big loss. This may be a risk but not really something that will take a huge part from you. As we all know or being aware of that bitcoin is actually a good aid specially when you go into investing. By that moment, all you need is faith in bitcoin and a mind set on it.
Yes definitely one should go for investment in Bitcoin.This is because Bitcoin is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market even after the fall in price.Even though Bitcoin is taking a lot of time to recover but still it is the best for investment purposes because it is given decent amount of profit returns.Maybe it is risky but yes it is the risk worth taking.Bitcoin can be called as the future of money and it has all the potential to become a global currency.
Jessical123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is taking big market share and for sure it is worthy to invest in bitcoin. You say bitcoin is bubble and eth is shit coin i didt get it in what point of view you see eth is the shit coin. Eth is popular coin after bitcoin. I think you are trying to say all Altcoin are shitcoin but it is wrong.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Investing for bitcoin is really a good thing, specially on this dip. I believe that the bitcoin will soon rise and i think it will male a new history at the end of this year it is really amazing but we need to take care on it. We need to be sure if we are going to buy bitcoin because it really required a big patience, and anything may happen after we bought it.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and is only unstable because of volatile markets. But for investment in bitcoin is still the best, best for the long term and also the best for profit.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is global and has tremendous potential and the thing I do is always monitor the price changes in the market to find profits to buy when they go down and sell when they go up
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is global and has tremendous potential and the thing I do is always monitor the price changes in the market to find profits to buy when they go down and sell when they go up
bitcoin is now one of the smartest investment choices pursued by many people, bitcoin offers good investment and high profits. so I think now investment in bitcoin can be used as a top choice.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

invest for bitcoin can be used as a safe zone for beginners, beginners are only faced with prices that fall or rise to get profit. so I think investing for bitcoin gives maximum profit when the market is in a normal position.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

good time for investment because bitcoin price low.
Yes it is good time now to buy bitcoin and start to invest and hold. Cause now the value is low it is our oppurtunity and chance to buy more and wait cause soon your investment it will gain more profit.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

I dont agree when you said bitcoin is a buble. Bitcoin is store of value and i think its not a buble. Not all altcoin is shitcoin, many good altcoin and i think its worth to invest for long term but its true bitcoin still the leader in market
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is one of the smartest move every crypto investor can take because Bitcoin offers a good level of confidence in rising up. Due to the large support from millions of investors on the market, Bitcoin cannot fall completely. This gives its investors a good level of assurance. Give it a long term, exercise patience and wait for the profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"

I totally think point 1 is true. Just because the market is red and bleeding of bitcoins, I don't think that would be the end of bitcoins. There is always a way for bitcoins to bounce back, and it always happens in the future. Point 2 should be obvious and a rookie thing to do because as the saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket. That should be the philosophy of every cryptocurrency investor and owners a like.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:57 AM

I think you need a careful investment plan before you invest, so you won't be under too much pressure in a bear market, and of course it's safest to invest in Bitcoin in this market.
Thank you for the advice that you have given because it is all I can think carefully when investing.
I believe in bitcoin so that I can invest in bitcoin in that market because I am sure that the profit will be huge if you invest in bitcoin, moreover the price of bitcoin drops now so we can buy it at a low price and we can sell it when the price starts high.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

I do not agree with what you said about not trusting Ethereum. Yes, a lot of shitcoins are created but until.now, they cannot compete with the qualities of ethereum. Bitcoin is indeed a good investment, as well as some altcoins including eth, etc and others.
laylava.sted

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

Each of Bitcoin uses is still in the early stages of development, and so they might take time to become mainstream in investing on bitcoin. However, the success in even one of these transactions may be significant enough to induce a big revolution in the industry and will rapidly increase in value. So, it is worth investing in BTC, and it will give you good returns in the long run along with the starting benefits of having smooth digital financial transactions at a low price. Other than that, The system is transparent and neutral, so it cannot be changed by anyone and the payments can be made 24/7 because bitcoins are not related to banks in any way.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and reliable coin at the moment. It is worth investing and in a long run, it will give you the profit many times bigger than the initial investment. There are no objective reasons for Bitcoin price not to go up, but there are lots of facts that show how the coin has stabilized and how it will grow by the end of the year.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

if we really believe that bitcoin will soar, we may invest our money for bitcoin, but if it's the opposite, it's better not to make all our money to invest in bitcoin. Grin Grin
you have to believe that in the future Bitcoin will soar up to the moon, investing all the money in Bitcoin is now a good strategy to keep it in the long run. investing in Bitcoin indeed is risky but you can get rich in the future or you lose your money in the future. two possibilities.  Grin
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:09:57 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 12:57:05 PM by Ahimoth

Bitcoin is the most popular and reliable coin at the moment. It is worth investing and in a long run, it will give you the profit many times bigger than the initial investment. There are no objective reasons for Bitcoin price not to go up, but there are lots of facts that show how the coin has stabilized and how it will grow by the end of the year.
Bitcoin is most popular crypto so investing to this coin is really worth it, so if you invest to it surely will give you huge profit. And also many paople are going to invest because they know it can give them a lot of money. Also Bitcoin is very reliable and possible to increase even more. So don't lose the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, as long as you can then grab that opportunity.
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I think ethereum is also a promising long-term investment because there are still many ICO projects that are based on eth even though it has started to diminish now, i'm sure eth is another best option for investment beside bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: