Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35265 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

You know, a lot of people have said that, and I can't help wondering how people like to state the obvious. Tell me when it will be.

- I also want to know when the market will return and turn green, too many people predict and comment every day, they make me feel very hopeful and positive that bitcoin will soon return, the market will recover quickly. But every time I feel like this, bitcoin and this market as mocking them, ridiculed the predictions, green is not appearing, red is still spreading like a sea wave, I do not know why people still anticipate positive every day but to me, I was too tired with this atmosphere, each time I felt relieved, it started attacking and made me hard to breathe again

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

I've been hearing this thing over and over again about the incoming new wave of crypto currency market growth which many crypto currency enthusiasts keep on forecasting that will really happen in a certain time but those times had already passed by but until now the market is still on its lowest point.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

true but this year is different in the year before. .
Is it possible that Crypto will return to gold or will it even run in place without any progress at all. .
we may believe but believe crypto will rise it seems very unlikely
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Many indicators show that growth will begin in the near future. Now is the time to buy altcoins, very low price. Now buy not all the money, 50% of the capital. Things can change.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

It is very hard to believe that it happens soon. The whole year we heard that the bullish market will come soon and after 10 months of waiting there were only few green days and the market was bleeding and falling. The bull run will come, but nobody knows when.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Very well said. The fact that it will climb anytime soon and continue to grow every year. Investors in cryptocurrency  should also have a mindset of an investors in stock market. They know that their stocks will not grow in a month or in a year drastically it needs patience to get a good profit.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

The cryptocurrency market will stormy for several more years. This is normal. Also, people will be consistently surprised that the cryptocurrency takes off and falls. The number of alarmists also did not decrease. So now one can already notice stability in many aspects of cryptocurrency.  Grin
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

No one can predict the future. But who has faith, that one will receive worthy reward. I like a saying like this : "Be greedy when others tremble"

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Price means nothing on a quality coin,.things can change in an instant and price could change within a day or two. So , don't sell because the price if your coin is decreasing rather,.buy because there is low price!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

I think people who understand cryptocurrencies think so. This is because of faith. This is a free currency in the true sense. The development of human beings is very exaggerated. I believe that the future will be even more crazy.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

As before, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and it is difficult to predict the market movements ,we expect the end of the correction and possibly upward movement.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

yes sure, i agree with that.
we know this time market is so bad time and this moment is a bad time ever on cryptocurrency.
but, we must believe than next time market will grow up.
in my predict i think market will grow again around 1 or 2 year letter.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Maybe you are right, but I have seen many friends around me lose 70% of their property because of patience. If the bull market does not come within two years, how can these losses be recovered?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

We look forward to it with great impatience. I want the correction to be over. And we finally saw the real market. In good condition and full condition.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I think you're right We've been falling for too long and it's got to stop and give way to growth!

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

I understand all this perfectly, but of course it's hard to calm yourself with such thoughts when my invested capital in the crypt has gone below nowhere. I expected that by the summer the capital will grow and I can buy 6 BMW X6, and it turned out minus one BMW X6. Of course I keep and try not to sell, but alas it does not always work. God grant that this growth was as fast as possible.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I really want to believe in it, because people are really looking forward to this moment, I am sure that sooner or later you and I will still see that this year will also be in this cryptocurrency world, because this is a hopeless situation.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

easy!
People expect growth - they buy cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is bought up - the rate is growing.
So the main thing is the mood of the people.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
A lull for a year and a half ... Does this mean that the bitcoin market will start moving rapidly and then the entire market with its altcoins will start to grow?
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

I think this may be the period in crypto where many people leave it and it goes quiet for some time. It won't mean that crypto is dying though, it's just a phase, and it's necessary.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: