Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

The market will surely will be greath again but the question is how soon as we have been long waited enough since last year. If you are expecting by this year then i will say to stop assuming as most of predictions of market growth is now focused on 2019 in which they have abandoned their hope for this year so i suggest that we have to move on and relax as we will just wait for the next yeat to come

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

Of course, this is what everyone is waiting for, that the market will rise again after all this time collapsing, for the market to be able to get back up, of course this requires a short time, of course, we must be patient to achieve good things.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Yes, this is not the right time for the market because the price is still very low. But if you want to invest now is a very good time. With you investing now, of course, you can also get coins at cheap prices. And I still believe that the price of coins will go up and we will see a new wave.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
That's what I'm thinking and planning for in the future. We need to wait 3-4 years to get great returns from the market. But it's been a long time for us. But I think we should change the strategy to match the bottom of the market now. In my opinion, we should still invest long term instead of trying to trade everyday to get a small amount of money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

This may be optimistic. I found that investors are only now reducing. There are still many people waiting for opportunities. This may require patience to wait for the cryptocurrency to take off. When many people lose confidence in the cryptocurrency, the market may rise.

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

It is the nature of the market to be bearish or bullish as there is speculation behind it .Bearish market can never be sustained forever there must be uprising soon be hopeful.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Unfortunately I think you are seeing this all wrong.
Taking information and data from a couple years ago is incredibly unwise.
That information is outdated and doesn't apply to our current scenario.

First off, the crypto market is way more diverse than five years ago.
There is absolutely no way that just hodling and waiting for profit will work.
There is an incredibly high chance that will end up with you losing all of the value in your portfolio.

But, the biggest change is, major corporations are adopting crypto like crazy, but not in the way we want.
Instead of investing in current projects, they are just building their own blockchains, which, of course, makes sense when you stop to think about it.
Why spend money on another company when you can just do it yourself?

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

I have no idea ....
I am still thinking of doing an analysis to predict the progress of the cryptocurrency market.
it's just that we cannot equate it with 2017 which has experienced a rapid increase.
Wait and be patient. After all, I believe in the crypto world as the world of the future. there's no harm in having a deposit right now right?
 Cool Cool

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

Yes, I also believe that very soon we will see a new growth and progress in the cryptocurrency market. We just have to be patient and wait.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
True! The cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is continue spreading all over the world and this is unstoppable. And i believe that those who are in patient and true believer are only will get the reward. This time the condition or the state of market are down but this is not the time to be sad or to feel depress but grab it as great opportunity to seek good and promising project to invest which is you can buy it in a very cheap price.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

You are not a financial advisor to predict a new wave of bull run very soon. Don't give people that kinda hope. It's been 11 months now and we are still here. Let the market play out for itself

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

With my few years in the space, the forth quarter has always bein a good time for the market but to my surprise the market is still moving side ways which shows there is something big on the wings, we need to be well prepared for this rise in price because it is surely coming very soon
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

It is good if this will happen for a new wave of market growth, the market has fallen for months and now is bouncing back to crypto even though it takes a short time
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Like you, I also believe in the potential of the crypto market and I am really glad to meet those who share my opinion here. I hope that the market will recover in the nearest future
I also believe that the market will grow. The market is still very young and we were lucky to see it. When the cryptocurrency becomes everyday there will be something to remember.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

When it was quite experienced in this sort of thing certainly crypto is a common occurrence that happens every time. It's just for people new to sure they see this as the collapse of the market of crypto. Enter the height and fall even up to more than half in this period is the fact that it is difficult to be accepted. waiting for growth come as well indeed not a short time so it must be demanded to wait when to want big results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Like you, I also believe in the potential of the crypto market and I am really glad to meet those who share my opinion here. I hope that the market will recover in the nearest future
I also believe that the market will grow. The market is still very young and we were lucky to see it. When the cryptocurrency becomes everyday there will be something to remember.
Of course, Growth and development of Crypto will be intensified, we can see there have been
many born the ICO project sign that world Crypto would further grow in the future.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

everyone knows that the world of cryptocurrency has huge potential, blockchain is the future of our world, many people know that the growth of the market will be but the main question is when???many are waiting for a very long time, and how much more to wait or who do not know, but we have no choice, we will wait for as much as necessary.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

I guess not. Many analysts now predict a continuation of the bearish trend for 18 months. About this period we need to wait.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

It's not easy going through this period. We don't know for sure when things will change. But we need to just wait and acquire good tokens now so that when the time comes, we would not miss out.

syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

In my eyes, there is no room left for panic. Now you need to either go ALL-in or go to HOLD. And either you lose everything, or you multiply your funds. I don’t have the last money, so I’m probably taking the risk and wait a year or two.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: