Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:42:01 AM

There are those who believe in the crypt and those who do not believe in it, there are both such and such, and one of them will be right and for whom everyone will choose to follow.

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:56:47 AM

I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
Yes i do agree, i believe we need some catalyst that could boos the value of the entire market. I believe the use cases and adoptation of blockchain technology will make more people to become interested into cryptocurreny
obviously that is because nowadays there are many people in this world who are glancing at and like blockchain and crypto technology. so this market wave has begun to exist and will occur this year

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:24:48 AM

I think that all the guys who are here want to see a new wave of growth, and I also believe that very soon the growth will begin but you need to be patient because bitcoin is a long-term investment which trembles the patience of the investor.

They want to quickly get back the lost money, of course I want to. But the market often goes in the direction that we don't expect, the current patience and waiting is the only thing that can help us.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:05:47 PM

To be honest i dont like this idea, more precisely i started to hate it because too much people think so . However, i`ll be glad if this scenario will be brought to life
Different people come up with their own predictions and most of the predictions have been seen to fail. Some people make investments based of their intuition and they feel that is enough.
If truly you want to make profit in cryptocurrency, you should know how to do adequate research, that will convince you enough that you will make profit.
Surely, there will be improvement, but you must be careful about it.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:14:35 PM

I had also hoped that we would see another bullish trend at the beginning of the year. But two weeks have already passed and yesterday everything dropped by 15-20 percent just within 24 hours. I am not sure what is going to happen next.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:31:54 PM

I had also hoped that we would see another bullish trend at the beginning of the year. But two weeks have already passed and yesterday everything dropped by 15-20 percent just within 24 hours. I am not sure what is going to happen next.
Many waited last spring; then they waited in the summer, then they remained in the autumn, then they waited at the end of the year, now they waited at the beginning of the year. So you will expect another ten years. The more people waiting for growth, the more likely it will not be, because it is only not done by those who rule this market.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:45:19 PM

I agree that we may soon see a new wave of the Itcoin rst. I think that a lot of money is actively buying Bitcoin. I believe that cryptocurrencies will be able to recover after the fall. Cryptocurrencies have great potential for growth.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:37:18 PM

Many waited last spring; then they waited in the summer, then they remained in the autumn, then they waited at the end of the year, now they waited at the beginning of the year. So you will expect another ten years. The more people waiting for growth, the more likely it will not be, because it is only not done by those who rule this market.
Yes, we actually waited a very long time, but last year it did not happen, but I believe that we should not be so critical of this, since there can not be a decline in coins all the time,this growth sooner or later should definitely happen, it is in my opinion only a matter of time.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:48:59 PM

I don't see anything yet that will stabilize the market or make it move upwards yet. Few days ago, we saw a good recovery and prices were about stabilizing boom today its all gone. Btc has lost over 300$ in the past 24hrs it never ends.

The fall level went even higher. I also have strange feelings because of this situation.
For some reason it seems to me that soon growth will begin and the Ethereum will begin to grow first.
Well, now is not particularly visible positive news in the market , I think we should first wait for the return of bitcoin and then all the other altcoins , but until of course you can buy more coins with such falls

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:56:11 PM

That is what we all are hoping for, since a  lot of monies have been lost due to the current market condition. Many people sold out their tokens in fear of losing all their investment but I know what crypto is capable of so I will wait patiently for that day.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:09:18 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
of course I also strongly believe that the crypto currency market will grow and grow again even though I cannot say the exact time. but my belief will not change.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:22:52 PM

today there are no prerequisites that could seriously improve or correct the situation on the market. Because it seems to me that in order to move the market you need a big push that will change the balance of power
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:53:33 PM

today there are no prerequisites that could seriously improve or correct the situation on the market. Because it seems to me that in order to move the market you need a big push that will change the balance of power
It seems to me that recently the three leaders of the platform have been already defined, with the help of which various projects are developing. I am first of all etherum, stellar and NEO. In my opinion, the waves lose their relevance.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:13:20 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
indeed, only a consistent person is able to survive in the current conditions, after a significant increase at the end of 2017 that made many people sell coins owned for profit, this caused prices to drop dramatically in 2018 until now the market has not fully recovered, possibly bull there must be run so stay patient and we also have to be flexible following price movements in the market
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:14:14 PM

I hope that really happen to waves coin.
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:17:03 PM

yeh, agree with your view, now is the best chance for cryptocurrency market, they are really low
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:01:07 PM

I also believe that there will be a massive uptrend soon too, but it's just my own opinion and requires patience. Institutional investors are on the sideline waiting for convincing facts before they dive in big. I think a lot needs to be done about security and scalability especially for crypto. Till then, big investors will be extremely skeptical. Right now there are some trending rumors, which when actualized might improve on mainstream adoption.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:59:27 PM

I love the vibe it's a very positive one and energetic yes I do believe strongly that there will be a new wave or growth in the market it will take a little time but will surely happen let's just wait for it it's. good one
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:53:35 PM

I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
This can happen soon and longer than you said, for sure no one knows, the world of cryptocurrency makes give up even the most patient, and so how many whales will test our patience or who does not know, let's hope that we will see growth in the near future.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:02:47 PM

This can happen soon and longer than you said, for sure no one knows, the world of cryptocurrency makes give up even the most patient, and so how many whales will test our patience or who does not know, let's hope that we will see growth in the near future.
Should we wait another year for the market to start growing? Not sure that we all have enough nerve to go through it. The many people already disappointed in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: