Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4516 times)
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

I think you should go for bitcoin. Because from my opinion bitcoin has the best potentials. But if you wanna go for altcoins you should do some studies about them.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

It all depends on you. If you think that you have the ability to invest now with the amount of money that you have, then go for it. And if you think it will be better to have a little bit of more capital then that's fine too.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

You don't need a big amount of money to buy bitcoin. You can buy fractions of bitcoin by investing a little. But i think you should do some thorough researches before taking decisions.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

How much is your capital? don't try to divert your attention to the next possible coin which can grow like bitcoin. Price seems to be low since yesterday caused by many rumors such as the FUD made by CNBC and the sell of silkroad's wallet.

Don't be influenced by the people that are shilling you some unpopular altcoins that says it will bring you a lot of money by just investing to it. Do your research and invest with your preferable coin but if you are unaware of those coins, stick yourself to bitcoin.

BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

It's your own call. You have to decide for yourself. The market will always face the pump and dump. You need to do your own research and then make a decision.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

I will suggest you to gain enough knowledge before going for some investments. With little knowledge there is a high chance of having loss. So better prepare yourself first.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

We should be careful about the altcoins that we will buy. You should study carefully every altcoins that you buy and look carefully at what it can help people.

And of course the most needed patience is because we will not only wait for years or months to increase the price of altcoins.
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best choice for investing but if it is a bit high for you then you can try investing on NEO or ETH. These are potential coins and the price will definitely rise.  You should also do your own research in the coinbase to get more idea.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

The right time to invest or buy BTC is now because the price of the bitcoin is too low now and when you want to make your money burst or earn and earn you must wait, because patience is the best weapon you can use in crypto world.
But the choice is yours when your ready to invest just invest but when you doubt dont, BTC will be the best choice of investment you can choose in any altcoins and whenever who will tell to you that bitcoin will die, don't believe them because BTC is a part of a blockchain.
My advice is just have patience when you are ready to invest in BTC
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin might increase by next few days. You should buy and start holding your coins as the price is low right now.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Dont wait brother, invest as early as you can. this is the best time to invest in crypto as the prices are quite low and the price will soon increase so the quicker you invest the greater benefit you will get.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

why not bro. especially now is the right time to buy some bitcoin or altcoin then save it until the price rises again Then we will get a big profit

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

You can definitely invest but if you really want to invest, invest for long term or period because currenctly the price is low and you won't earn any profit in short time so if you really want benefits you have to wait. This is also the best time to invest in bitcoin I would say.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

In the end, it depends on the investors' capabilities. There are people who have invested in coins when they are at the highest and were successful and then there were people who invested in them when the price was low and failed miserably. So, in the end, it is your confidence that will matter.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

My recommendation to you, better consider this issue extremely well, since it's your cash. In any case, as I would like to think, the cost of putting resources into bitcoin is great at this point. On the off chance that I presently had additional cash I would have contributed at this moment since I can't help suspecting that soon the cost of BTC will begin to develop.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

You can make it simple budz,if thats your extra money then its ok if you would take a risk investing to any coin you want right?So better buy bitcoin even just a small part and when time comes theres another extra money then add that to your bitcoin investments,actually this is what i did when i was starting here in crypto but bnow im proud to say that i have gain more than what i had expected because of a little nby little investing
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

You just don't need to purchase an entire bitcoin. There's a considerable measure of alts that claim to be the following bitcoin yet the greater part of them lose their esteem so I don't suggest putting your cash in some arbitrary alts.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

You can definitely invest but if you really want to invest, invest for long term or period because currenctly the price is low and you won't earn any profit in short time so if you really want benefits you have to wait. This is also the best time to invest in bitcoin I would say.
I agree.This is the best time to invest in bitcoin since the price is still in dips and you could make a good profit from it if you're patient enough to wait until its price rises.Avoid investing in some altcoins because this time most of them have turned into shitcoins.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

since you have an extra money, if you can accept to lose in, why not spend it in investment in bitcoin. most of the rich people who uses bitcoin are the people who keep on investing no matter what. this is the best chance you will have since the price is very low today. when it becomes high again, you can sell it in a higher price which will make your income very big.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Anywhere in the range of $5000-$10k is a great buy at the moment. I do believe we will have a retrace to 5k,but if you have confidence in the technology behind Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies you shouldn't care about a few thousands dollars especially if you invest little money. Good luck and I hope you will decide to invest in crypto!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: