Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4512 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

It depends on you if you are ready to take a risk. But before that  be sure that you have enough knowledge about the coin yoù are going to invest, if it is bitcoin  its the right time because of its cheap  price. Remember that investing may result loose your money  so before investing observe the movement of your coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Bitcoin price now is low its a good time to buy bitcoin. Make a lot of bitcoin and when price is high sell it. Untill you earn a lot take a risk and dont regret push yourself believe that you can change to make better.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

Actually the should best investment time in the Bitcoin for lower price,and you can make it profitable when price going to high.You need to some knowledge and your mind clear because you need to choice what you want to him. Especially everyone know that right time to invest in Bitcoin lower price.
cobrafxd

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

You can buy some new up coming coin or token, i think you can profit some money.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Actually now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is down, but if you still have doubts then you should first learn about bitcoin and learn the price movements since a few years before. Maybe so you will start to have full confidence and can determine the attitude when you should buy bitcoin. The most important thing for you to know is that if you really want to invest bitcoin in a long period of time, rest assured that you will definitely benefit through bitcoin investment, as long as you want to be patient waiting and not be carried away by emotion and not panic about the price movements.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

The price of Bitcoin as compared to other prices that has existed. Even if the price is high, it will go higher and you will get profit from selling it. Don't worry if the price is high now, Bitcoin is the best coin you can get.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Its good time to invest in crypto, especially if you are thinking about the bitcoin holding. The market is on the verge of recovering and the prices of the coins are also affordable. So it is ok to invest in the market right now and HODL till the market turns into a bull run again. Hodl right now is the strategy of every investor because all are waiting for the market to provide them long term returns. Long term investment do turn out to be better option these days as per many technical analysts and the experiences shared by the senior members of the community.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

Of course, you can invest in crypto. Crypto is a very profitable business and you can earn a lot of profit if you invest in a very good coin. You can start by investing in Bit coin then other at coins later.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

It will likely be very hard that will help you select, simply because nobody understands the actual path from the marketplace, however regardless should you research the marketplace nicely you'll be able to begin with a little quantity.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Yes, sure why not? I think that you should invest in crypto money because it is our future. I like btc and ether and can recommend you to buy both of them and keep for some time until the market becomes green again
skeedslayer28

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

It has never been simpler to invest From personal experience as a crypto investor, the prospect of making the leap into cryptocurrency can be a daunting prospect at first. I was lucky to have received advice from an experienced friend when I made my first crypto-investment and this certainly helped to alleviate some of my initial concerns and worries. However, times have changed and there is now much more information out there to enable investors to quickly navigate the world of cryptocurrency without many of the previous barriers to entry.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

If you are not going to use the money as early as possible then investing in crypto is the best thing to do with your money but you must have a long term goal otherwise you will be disappointed in the short term. Investing in ICO with artificial intelligence and exchanges is one of the lucrative field in crypto to let your money stay.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

There are many other coins out there (well over a thousand) so take your pick. However a word of caution-there are quite a few scam coins to be careful of.

My suggestion and for what it's worth what I have done is to buy some of the leading cryptos such as ethereum etc and some very very cheap coins that to be frank are a bit of a long shot but have something interesting about them and which could possibly show big gains.

Just be careful and do your own research and due diligence.,  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

You  can invest in bitcoin by little example buy in the market of half of price of bitcoin then if have other investment like in altcoin and you have profit you can buy again. There's many ways to invest in bitcoin as long you ate ready to anything and ready manager your investment.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Investment into cryptocurrencies is one of the best things one can ever do. I will advise you to just check from the market and invest into coins which you think has a future and then invest as much as you can because the bull market is about to come.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

it's better before the Bull market in the future you have prepared yourself from now by investing some in crypto coins, although with a little capital it will definitely be very meaningful in the future. so invest now and enjoy the results in the future...

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

I think better to look for an altcoin that has the most chances of getting high in the future such as altcoins with less than $0.10 worth. With this kind of coins, increase is most likely huge rate if it increase. Better to make your study on the coins first before investing.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

My advice is that you carefully study the exchange, its policies, market behaviors and trends. You need to also make up your mind to invest in Bitcoin. Mind you that you can lose all your investments and can as well double your income. You also need to pick a role model on this industry. This is because a role model guides your mental actions and sharpens your foot steps. They model their success to you and you pick a path that you believe is your best.  

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Ethereum. But for me, you can buy ethereum and bitcoins too since the pricing has declined over the past few months, making both cryptocurrencies pliable even for the newbie investors in you. Go ahead and invest in these 2 tokens and you'll probably see growth in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

If you are interested in crypto, why not.
at least you already know the positive and negative crypto at this time. need to have a mature mind, crypto has a good place for all humans who want to have a better future than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: