Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
kamoto

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Well ... in general, now is a great time to invest money in crypto-currencies in general. However, I always said to everyone that it is worth investing only the money that it is not a pity to lose. Therefore, you can not invest the money that you were going to spend on something more important than that. So several times think ... the risks are high in this area

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

If you only have a small amount of money I wouldn’t recommend investing into cryptocurrency, right now the market is so volatile odds are you will lose a good part of your money very quickly, and small amounts can’t really grow into life changing amounts in these current market conditions. The best thing to do is invest in more traditional routes for now, buy and resell, get a job and earn a salary. Once you’ve got enough saved that you have excess capital, then you can start playing around with crypto.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

The price of one whole bitcoin is too high for you but you can buy in fractions like all non-whales are doing. 0.1 bitcoin is still a good investment, and you can risk or reinvest part of it by buying some altcoins like NEO to help increase your btc holding

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Do you have any knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Have you had a proper study of how these currencies behave, do you think you have the patience to wait? These are the major things you need to settle before you Start looking for a coin to buy and you can buy Bitcoin no matter how small.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

This is not about money, if you have some money to spare then that's cool, but what you need to ask yourself is if you know enough about cryptocurrencies to justify investing in them? Many people invest in this market not understanding the risks they are subjecting themselves to, do you understand the risks? Do you even understand what you're asking? Because there is not going to be a next bitcoin, there is only one bitcoin.
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

It seems to me and now is the time when it is profitable to buy. Bitcoin is the most reliable and as I think a promising purchase.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

You should have mentioned how much is that some extra money

You can buy bitcoin any amount,theres no specific money that you can invest fo this coins

But i advice you try to consider ethereum since this is so much cheaper now.and might bring you huge profit sooner
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Bitcoin is the best option for investment. It affects all other coins. But you can still try new startups. visit the site ICODrops!
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

you better learn first about management and technical and fundamental analysis, this will be a very positive thing for you.

If I suggest, not to rely only on bitcoin, a lot of alternative coins that you can use for investment and that will certainly make things more extraordinary than just relying on one point
MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

This is very good. Such extra monies at times are very nice. You can invest it in Ripple. The price of ripple is very low now so you will buy larger quantity than BTC.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Hey you should invest in bitcoins only, current valuations are cheap, and it has potential to grow up only. If you had researched about Bitcoins history you would have known it touched as high as 20k. As you can there is potential for growth, and we're seeing upward movement these days so I feel it's a good time for you to purchase. Another reason why I don't suggest Alts, is when they'll crash their recovery takes ages, but Bitcoins will rise soon enough.
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

You have to have strong confidence and mentality, don't think that bitcoin prices are high now, because I think there will be many factors that will make the price of bitcoin higher than now.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

if you feel bitcoin is expensive, try to look at bitcoin history in December 2017 when you can compare it with now.
if you feel your capital is not enough to buy bitcoin I suggest you to play in altcoin. you can play like ethereum who has good prospects in my opinion and from there I think you can invest in the first step because ethereum prices are not too expensive but have a future that is pretty good under bitcoin.

Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

It doesn't matter if you can invest, for 10th part of bitcoin or 10 bitcoins, the profit will be approximately the same relative to other coins. Of course there are exceptions when bitcoin does 50%, and what is altcoin does 200% but for a person who cann't analyze the market himself, it is better to buy bitcoin. Listening to someone at the forum is comparable to roulette. I would take Ripple or Litecoin, and someone will say that this is shitcoin. It's up to you.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

For beginners are learning about investing will think that Bitcoin's value is too great and we still do not want to buy it, but Bitcoin's value goes up over time and you just can see it but can not buy it. So why not grab the opportunity to buy now.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Yes. Depends on the time frame and charts. Right now there is a rising wedge, basically needs to break upwards for the price to rise. The bias of the market was bearish. How did you learn about crypto? Maybe one can still wait 1 year.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Price is too high for you because you are not sure that it will rise. Just look at history, currently price is low because of correction. Anyway, if you still afraid, take a look at some altcoins, you can find diamonds after closer investigation

This is not too high since the peak value of the bitcoin and others coins around 40 percentage and more value low at the market now.

I really want the people to use the time now and invest their fund on the time to boom with the investment they were doing on the multiple cryptocurrencies.
Please check the marketplace value of coins which is at cheap in the market and invest on the same.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

you can still invest now but before you do please study the table and read more about it. i strongly believe that no matter when you buy you can still make profit and no time is too late.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I hear that wan is looking poised to do great in 2018, but in order to make a really great return from your investment you will definitely need to invest in a super low cap coin and then hope it explodes. I mean even if you start with $100 and make it up to $10,000 that would be an incredible transition, really depends on how much you consider "a little extra money".
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

You should but never jump into anything with out knowing anything about that.
investing is good but you need to be secured.
it has be to be knowledgable. come on you must be better than that
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: