Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

I would jump into Bitcoin.  Then with all spare time I had dedicated to crypto I would start researching alt and see if you are willing to jump in to an alt in order to make more Bitcoin.  Riding BTC for the long term is also a viable option as you know the big boys want in. 
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Of course, i don't know why you still waiting. Now that the market price is down you could easily invest and hope for the best. I think you wanted to buy 1 BTC but hey there is no need to bite more than what you can chew. Buy BTC in bits and you appreciate your investment sooner than you expected. I personally don't believe in these altcoins.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin slowly. And this is your desire to invest. But there are still many other promising cryptocurrency like bitcoin. It depends on you. But invest in bitcoin first and buy a little. You only need to buy and hold it for the long term.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

Well its good time to enter the cryptocurrency world because the price is in decline in this bear market, buy the good altcoins and hold for lambo for at least a few months to come.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Investment in crypto is would be a wise decision, I suggest you invest, before investing, make your research deeply and also make your analysis. Invest only what you can afford.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

my advice for you at this time, you better hold your money first, because cryto is currently too risky for a beginner.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

You do not have anything, you can voluntarily do it, agreeing to all the risks that will stand in front of you in the way, and the path will be long and hard work, respectively.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Of course you can do and more over doing it at this time is the best because the price is seriously down. Which gives it a good opportunity to own more coin with small money unlike buying at huge amount.
It will be a good decision if you do. Right, you hust need a small amount of money to have coins, it is a good opportunity to hold some and sell when the price rises.

Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

It depends on you to invest, if indeed you are prepared to start my advice, do investment in bitcoin and buy enough, now the price of bitcoin can be said to be down, and this is an opportunity to make long-term investments to take big profits
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

Today the price of bitcoin is getting lower, and also with other altcoin, so based on my personal observations today is best time to buy, Should I? Yes, but do some research. Also split your funds not put in all in only 1 cryptocurrensy
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

Actually you can do that i do like wise too, in crypto no matter how big is your invest or how small is that the important is how manage your investment.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

As you mentioned you got a little extra money, then I think you may avoid investing now in the crypto rather You can go on a travel with friends and family. Because Crypto market is not good and it will go down again, BTC is holding the 6K USD, but it needs to go under 6K USD to start a bull run! So, the bear market still continues! But if you are to invest in crypto then I would suggest investing in bitcoin and some low price altcoins will be better for you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

i think the face of the dip dive in the crypto currency tokens is still an open opportunity for investors to take advantage of as it still has promising values and features for those who find it worthy of their money. i am an investor  and i know great opportunities when i see them and this is one.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

A common misconception for beginners, who are new to bitcoin's that they think they have to buy one bitcoin intact. After seeing the price of one bitcoin that's so high many people immediately cancel the desire to buy bitcoin because of the misunderstanding. Bitcoin's a virtual currency and every single bitcoin can be broken up indefinitely until it becomes satoshi. Therefore you can buy bitcoin with bitcent fractions, millibit, bit and satoshi, which means you don't have to trade with one bitcoin intact.

bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Get some alternative coin for yourself if you think btc is too high for you. There will be no next bitcoin , Bitcoin is Bitcoin no one could compete that but there are better alternatives.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a good Idea because you can get more cheaper altcoins compared last year 2017. The next bitcoin for me is the ethereum and you can buy if you want. You can purchase also litecoin, ripple and waves coin this coin is more cheaper than ethereum. Go to the markey and list down that you want to buy and do research every single altcoin to see if it's good.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

if you don't believe in bitcoin right now, so don't buy a bitcoin right now, and I think you can buy when the price is down or until you believe that the price of bitcoin can rise up in the future, so all in yours,

princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Crypto is the right place to invest your fund... You can start with a very low amount to test the waters, i promise you will then invest more!
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

Investing into crypto is a very good idea but it should not always be bitcoin you know. why don't you invest in some of the altcoins that are doing good on the market. For instance NEO, ETH, Xlm.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

Well there is no wrong for you to invest in the crypto currency community. Especially now that the people are too afraid to invest because of the continuous downfall if the Bitcoin in the crypto market only few are keep on investing. Well, this is a good thing that even the market is crashing, you will give a hope for the people and let them conquer their fear. Because for me, I still believe that this will rise up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: