Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4512 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

Yes of course if you have some extra money you want a good profit have to invest in crypto market because nowadays as the markets drop down it's really a good time to earn a good profit so should be invest and as the market goes up you sold and earn a good profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

If it's really extra money you can afford to lose and if you are looking long term then it's ok. Otherwise it may be a rocky road. I am not sure whether let's say there won't be another bitcoin drop to $5000 or even $4000. And just more volatile with altcoins. Keep in mind that it's not very likely to increase 100x again Smiley at least any time soon..

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

If you think the price of bitcoin is too high for you to buy and invest into, then I think you should look for other coins that can also give good amount of profit. There are so many coins out there like ethereum, monero and ripple that can guarantee you to earn earn profit. Now that the market is down and it seems to be stabilizing, I think this is the right time for you to invest. We don't know when will the market rise but you surely don't want to miss that chance so better start now.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

If you already know about bitcoin, and learn about bitcoin price movements, then I think you will believe that buying bitcoin at this time will not make you lose, as long as you really want to invest in a long period of time. I see that now is an opportunity to buy bitcoin and I believe that in the next few years the price of bitcoin will rise quite high. My advice before investing in bitcoin, you should understand about bitcoin and learn about price movements since a few years ago. Thus, you will have insight into bitcoin and have confidence when you should buy bitcoin.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

If you have limited money you should directly go to the altcoins market. If you invest to Bitcoin you should have big amoount of money, because bitcoin price will not jump again like 2017. So follow the news, read, search and find some alt coin for yourself. Do not invest to just one coin, choose between 3-5 coins and spread your risk. And you can be bounty hunter as well, if you have social media accounts.
samules

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

The common mistake of people that are new to crypto is that they think the bitcoin price right now is too expensive already and they want to invest in the next bitcoin, there's a reason why bitcoin is expensive and in the long term the price right now is considered cheap, you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin. There's a lot of alts that claim to be the next bitcoin but most of them lose their value so I don't recommend putting your money in some random alts.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

I think better to look for an altcoin that has the most chances of getting high in the future such as altcoins with less than $0.10 worth. With this kind of coins, increase is most likely huge rate if it increase. Better to make your study on the coins first before investing.
Investment in crypto doesn't have to be big capital, small ones can. In my opinion, the best is bitcoin, because its popularity is the highest and the standard uses the US Dollar. Small capital is used for bitcoin trading while learning, and is added when you have capital. That's better than forcing yourself to find big capital, but the trade finally loses.
kalystatogi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Cryptocurrency investing is one of the best business you can invest in. I will urge you to invest in cryptocurrency if you have some money lying around. But before investing in cryptocurrency, you should know that there are a lot of risks involved in it. The market could collapse at anytime.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

BTC reached its highest point in history last year!
The current price is only half of last year, which shows that investing in BTC is still profitable!
With the popularity of blockchain, the value of BTC will become higher and higher!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

If you want to invest your extra money into bitcoin for long-term, then it is the perfect time to take entry. Cause bitcoin price now under $7000 and anytime can pump very goodly.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Well while Investing in Crypto make own research before making any investment. DIY is the best strategy for investment in crypto. As it gives more mobility depends upon volume and amount of funds accordingly risk taking capacity and ROI.

Also have to plan for whether returns expecting in short term or long term !

My honest opinion is to invest more time on learning basics, concepts and ideas. This will surely return good returns.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Yes you should. No spcific amount when you you want to invest in crypto. Try to start where I start like posting in campaigns. No need an amount to ibvest just a continues post to your specific campain and a ask how many posts are requiresl every week to earn stakes. Until the campaign ends. The more the stakes you earn the higher the profit you will earn.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Yes you should invest in crypto when you want some extra money or such an extra income. Because it is an easy business that even in the low or regular life status can do bitcoin business. And it is very comfortable you dont have to work a minimun of 8 hours per day to make some income or salary. It is depend on what strategies that you have so be wise your income is based on your performance. In terms in return of investment it has a good and trusting factor because you can earn and grow your capital in a short period of time. But remember that before we start in a new business make sure that we have enough knowledge of your business flow.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

Bitcoin is surely the most valuable cryptocurrency, and you don't have to buy a whole 1 Bitcoin, you can buy some dividends of this currency. Otherwise, you can buy Ethereum too, because it is actually considered as the king of altcoins, and it have a high potential too.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Perhaps you should consider diversifying your investment. Now the crypto market is at the bottom and if you buy Bitcoin, it is better to do it now. Even if will there is another bottom, then most likely it will be the last before the trend change. Consider investing some part in bitcoin and some part in altcoins. With the growth of the market, altcoins tend to grow faster than Bitcoin, and you will have a chance to make extra profit.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Even if you have a small capital you can still buy BTC but make sure you will buy at a lower cost so that if the market goes up you can sell your investment and re invest again.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should not delay it immediately. this is the right time to buy. and if you want to invest in bitcoin you can actually buy as much as your savings. As a beginner, you should invest as much as you can to lose. or if you want to invest in another coin I suggest ethereum. ethereum is the most famous altcoin, it has a large market capitalization and most ICO projects also use the ethereum platform. and now is the right time to buy because the price is only $ 200. although ethereum values from the beginning of the year until now have decreased but I am sure and believe in the future ethereum can pump again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Ethereum is a good choice. Its price nowadays is below 200$ but it have the most promising potential among altcoins, many experts already considered it as the next BTC cryptocurrencies. You can also buy other good coins, like Ripple, NEO, and Waves.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Do not do it, I know this may sound weird in a bitcoin forum where everyone recommends investing in bitcoin, but you do not really know what you are getting into and that is the fast way to lose your money, the market is volatile and you could lose 10% of your investment in a single day and not many people can deal with that kind of volatility and they will sell their coins and lose their money.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

for a market situation like this it's like gambling, because we don't know which coin will explode. all possibilities will occur if the time is right and it would be better for you to estimate it yourself so that you are the one who will be responsible for your choice. but for me bitcoin is currently number one. because no matter how much money you invest in bitcoin will affect your profits in the future

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: