Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4512 times)
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Sorry to say, There is no coin that can be big like the bitcoin. But You have a lot of good options to invest! Because Except Bitcoin, there are plenty of good coins available and they will big if the market arises again. As you mentioned you got a little extra money, then I assume you should think about the low price of good coins. If you can bear the risk of investment, then you may go for ADA, XLM, XRP, NPXS, MTC, CMT and so on. Otherwise, if you want to make a quick profit in a short time then please do not invest. Good Luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I think if you are asking this question, you probably aren't ready to invest in crypto yet. Only you can decide when the best time to invest is, and what to invest in. You need to do your own research and determine the most appropriate option for your circumstances - everyone is so different, and the research is abundant, so you will find what you need (more or less) you just may need some more time
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Investing into crypto is one of the best things to do in this world because of the future it has. For now the market is not good but you can choose to invest and earn much profit in some days to come.

I’m me
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

I think bitcoin remains a good cryptocurrency to date for investment. but if you feel bitcoin prices are too high, you can search for other coins that you think are very potential in the future. I myself like ethereum, because I think eth is one of the potential coins in the future. I see various kinds of ICO using eth services. and judging from the price of eth it is now very low, the price of eth decreases very drastically. and I have speculation that eth will soon recover. so I recommend buying eth if you think bitcoin is too high in price.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:49:16 AM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

A decade ago when bitcoin was introduced, everyone was confused like they are now as it was indigestible for all of them that how could one currency be some beneficial and they started calling it a fraud or a bubble that would burst soon but the very few who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires and after that most of the people understood the potential of bitcoin and now there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin so even if you have very little money then my advice would be that you should invest into bitcoin.

Its true, 9 years ago bitcoin price only below $1 and most people dont believe bitcoin have a value. Right now, many people regret not buying at lowest price. I am believe right now many potential coin that can give profits like bitcoin
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:56:00 AM

That's a good thought because it is way better to invest in cryptocurrency than investing with banks and if bitcoin is quite expensive for you as an investment portfolio i suggest you invest in other potential altcoins such as NEO, ETH, XLM etc.whose price are quite affordable to the average cryptopreneur.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:57:19 AM

The price of bitcoin is still too low so i think it is the best time to buy and hodl until it hits again the ATH price like what happened last year which the btc price reached $19k. You can invest your extra money and wait for it to have profits so the question is how long will you hodl.
Good question, it's depend now for each person who will take the risk, there's still chances that instead of seeing rise maybe we will be seeing additional fall down with the price, though it's already have a long bearish trend and assuming that you will invest your extra money, meaning to say that you can forget about it for more longer time, so it's safe to invest into crypto and allow it to accumulate its value and enjoy your profits.
Nope I think we won't see further price reductions because bearish is almost over and we already know that $6k is the bottom line of bitcoin prices this year. don't say bitcoin prices are expensive especially if you compare it to the previous price which reached $19 k. of course the current price is very cheap
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

I think Bitcoin prices are pretty low and you should buy them at this time. Because I believe that they will soon rise in the future, compared to the $ 20k at the peak, it is currently at $ 6k2, which is quite low and is very much for us to invest. However, I still recommend that you wait a bit longer until Bitcoin hits the bottom
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

Very good you have considered investing in bitcoin other bank investment and anyway i doubt any other cryptocurrency can ever make it to the great height of bitcoin in terms of value. If bitcoin is an expensive investment for you why don't you try some cryptocurrencies that are within the cryptospace or better still get into the running of masternodes. It is quite cheaper with the upcoming ones but becareful and research into a strong project like MANO, XDNA etc. because there are quite some few scam projects out there.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

of course you can to invest in bitcoin and other crypto, at the first time you need to know about the risk when you investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, second, i advice you just use a half of your money (maximum) dont try to use all of your money when you invest in cryptocurrencies, and thirs make a prediciton and buy your coin that you trust

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

I suggest you invest in EOS and TRON, because I think both of these coins have a good future, now the prices of both are still cheap it would be great to buy now and get a profit in the future.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

I suggest you look out for the large cap coins on the market, most especially the first 10 coins. Bitcoin is certainly a good choice of investment because its recovery and surges are certain due to the large volume and market cap which creates and increase demand and increase in value.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me

You don't need to buy a complete Bitcoin. Bitcoin has 8 decimals, which is why you can buy even the smallest amount of it, according to your price range.

what do you think will be the next BTC

I wish someone could know that so that we all could buy it and become millionaires after a few years. But it is a mystery, known by no one in the world.
For as long as bitcoin won't die there's a possibility that soon it will give a break and maybe that's the time we will become millionaires but only for those who actually believes what benefits we can get if we invest and hold it for long term purposes.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

Besides bitcoin, ethereum would be the better choice for investing in here because it much more affordable as of now. Imagined, the current price of this coin is under 200$ and if this could go back at 1.2k$, so many profits to be gain. Also, this coin is very demand to the traders to used in transferring funds from one wallet to another.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

Besides bitcoin, ethereum would be the better choice for investing in here because it much more affordable as of now. Imagined, the current price of this coin is under 200$ and if this could go back at 1.2k$, so many profits to be gain. Also, this coin is very demand to the traders to used in transferring funds from one wallet to another.

I think before enter in bitcoin you should study first the movement of it, for you to have a peace of mine. And this is the best time to invest where in, bitcoin is in cheapest price.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

The best strategy is the ladder strategy. Buy it and everything will be fine, as well as consider several other tokens.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

Next big thing after bitcoins is probably ethereum. But please, you can still buy a satoshi of bitcoins and it would be still valuable. If you ask me though, the next thing would be is definitely ethereum. This will be a good choice after bitcoins.

Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

You think it's very simple. You can now buy a cryptocurrency and lose everything. You must be aware of events every day for profit. Cryptocurrency business is quite risky and so far no one talks about stability.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

If you ask to invest in bitcoin now, it would be very good if you dare to invest because the price of bitcoin is currently very affordable. But before deciding make sure we understand well with bitcoin so that the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin will not make us anxious about what we have invested.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

Stagger your purchase into cryptocurrency, the price will never be stable but any side it goes your stagger purchase will give you leverage to reduce loss and exploiting any price dump. buy a very small percentage of a good altcoin project, it gives advantage to multiply your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: