Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

As an investor, that would be a big hit. But there is a project that dropping at the beginning of the coin listed in market, then it keep on growing in rapid phase after a few moments in the market, and eve able to surpass the ICO price.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

To be honest, most people when working with ICO seek to earn income. Right now, short-term investments are best for generating income. Although, if desired, and with sufficient knowledge, you can find a promising project that will demonstrate its long-term development.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
I don't normally buy an ICO token because ICO scam token are everywhere polluting the market. But I bought a few that have a real project and a solid team. So far they are also affected with the bear market but I believe that they can recover once the market is back in a bull market this last quarter of the year.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

It is true that ICOs nowadays are much less successful than lets say a year ago. One of the reasons is the general market situation - it is at the stage of correction at the moment, so investors are not really active.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I do not think this year is a good time to invest in ICO. If you have never invested, pick a good project and buy at the token that was listed on the exchange and buy a token at a low price and wait to sell at high prices. I think it will be safer than investing in an ICO at the beginning of a pre-sale.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Those who have initially invested in ICO have made a fairly with this project. Now many people think about the ICO because many ICO are not susceptible due to which many people are missing, so people are afraid to invest in ICO. I think you can not invest in all types of ICO, because before investing in ICO, you must have a good knowledge about this project and you need to know its ratings from different websites.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Initial Coin Offering is not good for investment. I prefer buying tokens after listing on exchanges. So many ICOs are scam. So it is risk free to buy token on exchange rather than in ICO.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

Many investors are negative to such investments as ICO. Nobody wants to put already it does not make big profit.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

In the market circumstances we are facing we have to be more picky when investing: to do a deeper research on the project,
and invest in early phase with discount. Whenever I realize that the project will take me down I quit on break even or even with loss.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Thank you for making this thread. I am reading all the posts and comments here and I am also quite curious about what the investors would say about it.  I think the main reason why investors really don't invest right now is due to the market's situation but some took advantage of the situation to buy because ICO really offers good token sale with discounts. Some tokens dropped by 50% I guess when some participants to a bounty campaign dumped their tokens immediately after release but we have so many factors to be considered to justify this event.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

almost all of the ICO like that and certainly no one wants it. many were let go after this there is in the market and will be a bad effect conferring to the existing values. It will be tough for a team of developers may be in this case. But if many still believe and hold in some time is certainly value can go up again.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

Yes, the token when the entry in Exchange many are experiencing a decline in prices. I think it's because of a lot of people who sell tokens. But as investors, we should be able to choose the token has the potential in the market. Don't you too quick to invest before doing the research. Invest with reasonable and you have to be patient.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

that's how the human brain that is filled with money and money is designed, they only place profits as quickly as possible and as big as possible, even though the goal of investing in ICO is to provide support for the long term, so it's a wise and smart investor
the price when entering the market on the first day is not the actual price, you will find a good price when the related platform really launchig the platform

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

In recent years, ICO used to be a very profitable and promising direction. Today, the situation has changed dramatically, the number of scammers and unsuccessful projects has increased significantly. Today, ICOs remain unstable. Although today you can find a profitable, actively growing project, but you need to remember the risks

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

It may seem that people are really tired of the constant scam that is on the market today and this will be true, as people are really tired of the constant scam that is constantly being created with new forces today.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

This is a problem not only of the ICO, But of the entire crypto industry. The last successful ICO was in 2017. All others are more like scam.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

It's actually a domino effect of down market of what is happening to ICO investments. There are several ICOs with great potential that are extended on their soft cap. Investors becoming very much strict in choosing the right ICO investment. These investors are taking their time to analyze the things on hand.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

the current condition is so concerned especially for investing in ico, even though I am not a big investor but at least I often invest in ico. this is bad almost all of my assets are down 90%. I'm almost crazy

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
True , when ICO is listed on exchange , its price dropped sharply. I think this is not a good time to invest in ICO or enter the cryptocurrency market , we should do another job is probably a better idea .
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

As a former investor in all sorts of gunpreet which was never released on the exchanges believe that we need to stop feeding scammers who only do what they promise and nothing more. You need to stop investing and buy only proven coins that have long been traded on the exchange and have a good reputation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: