Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21347 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:41:35 PM

In the beginning, investors saw ICOs deem fit for investment as they were several projects been launched but along the line, most ICO projects turned out to be SCAM and projects were not delivered. At this point, ICO lost in credibility in the eye of not only investors but all ICO participant. Investors see ICOs as scam as many have lost million of dollars to scam projects.
The scam ICOs are the biggest problem in this industry and it looks like we will not be able to solve it completely in the near future. Investors are not fool and scammers can only convince the small investors with these actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

In the beginning, investors saw ICOs deem fit for investment as they were several projects been launched but along the line, most ICO projects turned out to be SCAM and projects were not delivered. At this point, ICO lost in credibility in the eye of not only investors but all ICO participant. Investors see ICOs as scam as many have lost million of dollars to scam projects.
this is very unfortunate, not all do SCAM but the impact of ICO credibility is lost and this is very bad for ICO sustainability because when ICO credibility decreases, more ICOs fail due to reduced investor interest in the ICO and if there are many ICOs that fail then there will be many ICO the SCAM ended because I saw that the SCAM could happen because their team was desperate and left carrying investor money because they must have thought they should get "something" for the time and effort they did

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:33:22 PM

Scam projects made investors to lose their  trust in ICO investing and we can see that it is almost dead. In 2019
quarter ICOs raised more than 95% less funds than in same period 2018. IEOs are the new hope....

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

Im dissapointed tot he ICO since last year but the year 2017 and the previous was not.  Most of the token or coins who being listed to the market are decreased the value easlity and that is not my plan my only think is to earn money and once the ICO successful and listed the coin I wait more months before I convert that only more people sell their token why the price decrease.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:21:12 PM

Nowadays, many investors select ICO projects very carefully or do not invest at all, because the situation of ICO projects is very bad

Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:26:35 PM

Nowadays, many investors select ICO projects very carefully or do not invest at all, because the situation of ICO projects is very bad
Because the market is in a bad situation and also fraud cases are rampant, many investors are considering investing again in ico. maybe not entirely, but some of them are more interested or switch to the IEO, for several other reasons. including smaller IEO risks than related ICO (fraud cases).

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:43:28 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
ICO in recent time has lost confidence of investors as a result of scam project in the crypto currency market. I have invested before in ICO and lost everything so I have put on hold for now about ICO investment.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:49:36 PM

every investor has his own opinion about ICO, but if there are still many investors investing in the ICO, I think the ICO is still quite liked by investors, although there are also many who are disappointed with the ICO.
and in my opinion smart investors will not be easy to go even though there are many ICOs that are scam.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:07:36 PM

every investor has his own opinion about ICO, but if there are still many investors investing in the ICO, I think the ICO is still quite liked by investors, although there are also many who are disappointed with the ICO.
and in my opinion smart investors will not be easy to go even though there are many ICOs that are scam.

What investors think about ICO can be seen in the number of investments in new projects. Very little is being done and this speaks first of all about the loss of interest in ICO by people. I also stopped investing in ICO many months ago.

Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:15:38 PM

What investors think about ICO can be seen in the number of investments in new projects. Very little is being done and this speaks first of all about the loss of interest in ICO by people. I also stopped investing in ICO many months ago.

investors certainly know what they have to do to make a profit, but unfortunately investor confidence has really diminished in ico. they think of looking for other solutions or other alternatives in investing and don't want to take losses at ico again.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:16:40 PM

In.my opinion, I would say that investors are now thinking otherwise about ICO. The joy and interest they developed about ICO has diminished drastically and this is affecting ICO negatively.

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:45:08 PM

now in my opinion it is not the right time to invest in ico, because as we all know that many ico are scam and also the price when entering the market will be cheap far from expectations.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

I have participated in ICO purchases last year and it is true as you say when entering the market, the price will be very far from the ICO price at that time, then all my assets will be released even if I lose, if the price I buy now, the price is very bad , so I did not lose, sell it at that time even though the price is very far from the ICO price, so those who want to invest in ICO are better to wait when the token enters the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:25:24 PM

It is my strong belief that a lot of investors are frustrated with the current ico hardcaps in light of the fact that a considerable lot of ico prices have dropped significantly when listing in exchange, being quiet is the most ideal approach to manage the present circumstance and trusting the crypto market will improve and rise so ico price will keep on rising.
However it is better to play it safe and avoid the ICO market for now and only invest in fully vetted projects

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:44:26 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

Due to the emergence of a lot of scammed ICO projects in the latter days of 2018, most investors do not invest in ICO projects. 2019 presented IEO as a most reliable method and option for investors to invest in the crypto space. IEO was introduced to solve majority of the problems faced by ICO regarding scam projects and investors loosing their investments. Currently, about 90% of investors do not invest in ICOs. 
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

Today, all buried ICO. But the situation in the market forces people to return to this industry. And hints to them that soon they will be able to get a good profit. In 2017, when ETH created its ICO, everyone received very good sums for supporting the project. I think this may happen again in 2019. Since all trends are repeated.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

Investor opinion about the current conditions is certainly very sad because indeed ico himself has so many problems or problems resulting from the fraud that exists. and this must be made a guideline in investment to be more careful about making an investment.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:04:17 PM

Investor opinion about the current conditions is certainly very sad because indeed ico himself has so many problems or problems resulting from the fraud that exists. and this must be made a guideline in investment to be more careful about making an investment.
there are some who no longer trust ICO but there are some who are still waiting for ICO to recover.
so every investor has their own opinion and I am personally quite disappointed with the results of the current ICO because it is not as good as it used to be but I am sure if this will change.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

It all balls to the fact of researching well and deep into any project before you partake in it. most tokens depreciate even more and more than the ICO price and it only takes a well defined team to put up strategies to bring the price up. so before investing into ICOs, research well about the investor and team behind the project. Also, depreciation right after listing is a means of acquiring more tokens only if you trust the project that the coin will definitely rise. So I'm not disappointed at all because that is always in the plan.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:59:31 AM

ICOs are no longer the most popular fundraising model in the marketplace and many tokens have lost significant value due to either being over hyped, overvalued, or not representing viable long term investments, however, not all projects are worthless and there are many that have a good quality product and potential for more partnerships and community efforts to build their ecosystems and achieve further adoption so make sure you focus on these

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: