Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21347 times)
obility

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

I used to invest in an ICO but since the bear market started, I have stopped investing rather, I buy at exchanges when the coins i want gets listed, currently it is even cheaper to buy at exchange than in the ICO, so i always wait for exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

Yes, i'm disappointed. But sometimes profit is not money. Some projects have good purpose. They build green energy, supply fresh water and food,... Those are what we need more in the future.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

I was putting some money in ICO in the past, and generally, got back some profit in the bull run.
But now, look at the market situation, and the true nature of ICO, it seems ICO is like selling the dream for money and most of them are just the money grabbing.
So, I will stay away from ICO, in fact, I already stay away from ICO for long time, now I focus on long term established coin with true goal which is little less risk.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 01:30:02 AM by KrishaBitcoin

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

There is no investors that will going to be happy if their investments are in chaos even you. Of course it will be a disappointing to see the results of the projects but what we can do? Crypto investment is very risky because the market is  really unpredictable specially that this bearish market is still in effect. I still believe in ICO but we need a perfect timing to minimize our lose next time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

investors are happy when they benefit from the investment they make, or at least make a profit
like you bought a cafe, it also included an investment that you would expect to be a money maker in the future

medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

more and more investors are becoming weary of ICOs as the space has been grossly abused, project team collect money and make little effort to make tokens worth investors money, some even dump their own tokens or list them on some washed-down exchanges where patronage is poor, the result is that they dump in price.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

It is certain that if I invest in ICO and the price when entering the exchange falls more than 50% I will be disappointed with the choice I invest in it.
because I only helped the project but could not produce anything.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

You see ICO was never deemed to be an investing instrument by many but a mere chance to acquire tokens at a low rate for services or product that might be of use (if not profitable) in the future. That is why most of the ICOs declares their minimum token purchase to be at a very reasonable and affordable rate.

Once the ICO has finished and their token got listed and starts doing well in the market with good demand and buy support, that is the time you take your thoughts to actual investing either for a long term hodl or day trading. But if at the beginning you already believed that the ICO will perform great, you can also consider pouring in a substantial amount of investment during the early stage where the ICO usually hands out bonuses at an insane 50-75 percent bonus on every purchase.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

I did invested in a project ones and got huge bonus which was sold off early to grab about average profit of 12 percent after 3 month of ICO. The fact is
investors get opportunity to sell early than bounty hunters and that makes investing at private sales or pre sales a lucrative investment idea. 

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

The market will continue to move and now the crypto currency market is still experiencing a bearish market so that every coin or token will decline. And this applies to the ICO project, even though you think the ICO project has great potential but in a bearish market situation the price will decrease too. So it is recommended that when someone invests in ICO, never exchange the token directly after the list in several exchanges, try to wait for the market to recover.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

I am so disappointed, my two ICO investment is almost 80% down the ICO price, I think this is not a good time to invest in ICO, i don't think I will invest in ICO until market gets back to shape and ICO's starts to return good profit, for now, i am doing my trading and bounty.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:07:31 AM

I bought it on the exchange when the coin I wanted was printed, it is currently cheaper to buy on the exchange than at the ICO, so I always wait for an exchange.
I have invested in ICO but since the bear market began, I stopped investing,
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
most of the time, investors are always allowed to sell their token first, this is to avoid the rapid decrease on the price of an altcoin. that's why they can sell their tokens at a higher value, they dont sell their token with bounty hunters.
ICO investment is still a great way to go along with potential new projects and get great returns from those projects. Although the current cryptocurrency market is very difficult due to investors' psychology fluctuations after a long time market decline, I believe ICO investment will be the driving force for the market to grow again.
in fact, if there are many ICO projects that do not commit fraud, of course there are still many investors currently investing there, and there will not be projects that have experienced a lack of investors
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:34:28 AM
Merited by maniakbtc (1)

There must be many investors who are disappointed this year because many ico prices that go down after listing on a hold exchange are the best way to avoid loss and be patient is the key for investors to gain profits in the future
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:17 AM

of course all investors will be disappointed if the price of coins falls when entering the market but they will definitely never panic sell when there are many price reductions, maybe most of them still buy when coins are cheap
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

It's bear market so nobody wants to buy new ICO coins and it's better to wait for new bull run when all crypto will moon again and ICOs will make x2-x100 again or invest in gem ICOs only like Quark Chain, MainFrame or Media Protocol. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction
howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

i think many investors are just throwing money in ICO without doing due diligence
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

Guess you are should count your self lucky, we that have invested in some ICO in the past few months are full of regrets right now because almost all the ICO that listed this year on the exchanges are below their ICO prices and it's a sad thing to remember, there is nothing we could do only to be strong and hopeful.

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

now the ico's not a good option to all. bearish market still moving so all ico's even the best ones get dumped.  its better to wait until the exchanges listed. see the icodrops for the best recommended ico's based on that you can get the direction

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

ICO project is new idea and mostly included technology ( blockchain ) and financial instrument ( coins ). New is hope but hope not always same with reality, face it as risk. I'm not disappointed about the dump price but how I can join it is what make me mad, wrong step and lost for me. Learn it as experience and never repeat that again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: