Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Definitely no one will going to continue now investing in an ICO unless team has worth it in terms of their experience and capabilities in running in an ICO. This means that they had already promoted a certain project which relatively became successful after the ICO period. THis is why we need to see a regulation in terms of security for the investments. Some of the team running the ICO are just scammers and listed their project  and take their part and then goes away like nothing happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

According to these investors, the ICO can assume various purposes, some think ICO is a place to grow assets owned and there is also an ICO is a place to get tokens when prices are cheap, so I think everything is almost the same and the investors are looking for them. must be able to grow the assets he has when he has bought and become a participant of the selected ICO investors.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Despite the difficult times in the modern ICO market, here you can still find quite promising and profitable projects. But in any case, I have now significantly reduced the size of my investment in the purchase of ICO. I bet only on some promising projects.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Yeah most ICO had dumps their price after they get listed. If you will invest in ICO you should not think in easy money and don't expect a profits in just listing in exchanges. You need to wait and consider the whole process in making the product until it reach out in the market. This will need enough patience to wait for the best price and make sure that you have at the same page with those developer that holding the wheel in reaching the moon.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:26:34 AM

ICOs is the means for a project to raise funds to continue the development of the project and by so doing offer the coins at cheap prices to investors - this is the perception of investors about ICO. In the end, when the coin gets listed and meets its actual price, investors can now sell them and make the profit. However, most of these investors are now backing up because of the ICO scam issues that rose some few months back.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

ICO investment is a risky investment. They can bring you huge profits, but recently, most IOs are scam or the price will drop very badly.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Lately there are many project that expanding their ICO period, due to the fact that their selling isn't reaching the desired target during the schedule. That could be because the investors are holding their intent to make an investment, cause the market condition is in a bad condition right now.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

of course the current market conditions make coin holders or investors disappointed because the price of the coins they have is decreasing, and even today the price of coin crypto is decreasing, there is no other way but to hold coins that are still owned in the longer term again so as not to get a huge loss, because I am sure that the crypto market still has a chance to go down even though it might not happen at the end of this year but I am sure someday the market will recover.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

It depends on who the investor is. Blind investors are now becoming scarce, and only blind investors will enter when bitcoin takes off. Rational investors are now very cautious because the entire ICO investment is full of scams, and perhaps the ICO era is coming to an end.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Thats the problem if you are just investing in ico with the motivr of single purpose,and that is purely gaining profit and nothing else more

You will only look at the areas favoring your intention and thats for me is not reliable

Lets get the right position in this profiteering,and that is while investing hou must believe the coins or tokens future and you are willing to risk for longer time to get whats for your own good
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Investing in ICO now could make or break you, gone those days when you can assure you could get high returns upon listing in exchange. Let's face this one the current price of bitcoin reflects the current state of ICO's as ETH main purpose was for ICO's

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

ICO investment is not for everyone, most people are not suitable for investing in ICO, and ICO may only be valuable when the market grows significantly. The current ICO is very much like a gambling game. The coins that can be traded on the exchange are already very good, and many projects ICO will not appear on any exchange.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I believe that investing in ICO is one of the best passive income at the moment. And I definitely can't do without it. So for me this is the best that can ever be, I advise absolutely everyone
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I'm not disappointed in my investment at all. I chose only those projects in which I was fully confident and therefore now I advise everyone to do the same as I do. Especially for this you do not need to do anything
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

ICO have been happening in cryptocurrency space before the advent of etheteum smart contract . Ethereum ppatform actialoy put ICO on evetybody's lips and make it popular beyond cryptpocurrency community. The cryprocurrency stakehopders and participant see ICO as something tgat can advance the cryptocurrency ideals and earn them profit!

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

ICO have been happening in cryptocurrency space before the advent of etheteum smart contract . Ethereum ppatform actialoy put ICO on evetybody's lips and make it popular beyond cryptpocurrency community. The cryprocurrency stakehopders and participant see ICO as something tgat can advance the cryptocurrency ideals and earn them profit!
The idea of investing then wait when your money growth always inside investors minds, they think that ico's is one of those best venue to grow your money, before yes, you can earned from this venue of investment, bull movements push ico project to a much better place and while the pumped is
ongoing the value of earnings coming from projects are really enjoying, but after this year, this venue is a good place to lose your money if you will
not be careful investing.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

of course that is
but the factors that cause this occur not without cause. there are many factors that make the price of ico fall when entering the exchange and the most influential because of the red trend that occurs. so this is the risk when you invest in ico and altcoin.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

It depends on who the investor is. Blind investors are now becoming scarce, and only blind investors will enter when bitcoin takes off. Rational investors are now very cautious because the entire ICO investment is full of scams, and perhaps the ICO era is coming to an end.
if the ICO project regulations have not been improved and the project contains all fraud, I am also sure that there will be no more investors who want to join the ICO. finally our career as a bounty hunter will also end
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
I still have little experience in investing in cryptocurrency, but I was always disappointed if my investments fell so low. I don’t think it can be profitable for anyone
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

In connection with the current situation on the market, I think that almost all projects are doomed to decline immediately after the exchange of their coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: