Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

Yes I have invested in projects that later didn't do well, in the same way I have for some that did well. What matters is the knowledge you have about such project before going in. I have followed a project due to hype and it failed to give good results. So as an investor, ICOs comes with its risks therefore it is wise to make research always before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:06:15 PM

Investors trust in ico has been shattered after the introduction of IEO by Bittorent through binance attention of investors has been switched to IEO.
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:17:37 PM

Greetings there everyone. And what maters the most to you, while you are choosing the advanced solutions? What do you evaluate at first? The idea, the team, the product?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:18:17 PM

Greetings there everyone. And what maters the most to you, while you are choosing the advanced solutions? What do you evaluate at first? The idea, the team, the product?

This is a very interesting question. As for me, I look at all 3 components. And I would say that all 3 matter. And of course, all together makes the platform interesting and valuable
buzcarn

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

This is a very interesting question. As for me, I look at all 3 components. And I would say that all 3 matter. And of course, all together makes the platform interesting and valuable

Agree with you. More to it, I believe innovations also matter. Kinda solution must me innovative. By the way, do you have any great projects in mind? Would definitely be interested to check it out
hognesaul

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:20:47 PM

Agree with you. More to it, I believe innovations also matter. Kinda solution must me innovative. By the way, do you have any great projects in mind? Would definitely be interested to check it out

Hmm, probably the most advanced one I have met lately is Verasity project. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto
buzcarn

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

Hmm, probably the most advanced one I have met lately is Verasity project. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar. But can you briefly clarify what they are offering, please?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:22:23 PM

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar. But can you briefly clarify what they are offering, please?

Sure, of course. In few words, Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are popular these days
buzcarn

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:22:50 PM

Sure, of course. In few words, Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are popular these days

Wow, sounds insane, will check out more shortly. Thanks for sharing. And will definitely share my opinion on them after evaluating
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:26:11 PM

some time ago I experienced that and I lost a lot of money so I thought I wouldn't invest in Iico because I didn't want to lose more money
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:38:59 PM

some time ago I experienced that and I lost a lot of money so I thought I wouldn't invest in Iico because I didn't want to lose more money

And I am losing money by depositing coins of projects that for several months successfully go to the bottom. Everyone loses money in their own way. So everything is arranged here.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:57:29 PM

for now, I think people who are interested in ICO really do research on that. for any ICO it is indeed very close to a scammer if we are not careful. I have also been one of the victims of that. for now people are turning to IEO compared to ICO. maybe because it has a smaller risk.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:24:36 PM

To me, ICO is a process of investing in project that you believe in, and that will have to power to contribute to the world in the near future. I think the issues with ICOs started when most turned to an avenue to scam investors, thus the need to always thoroughly checking every ICO before putting in money.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:52:16 PM

I think a greater number of investors knows exactly what they are getting involved with, that is investing in any project, but what I don't really know is if most took time to study those projects before investing.
A price of a project going down after ICO is normal but going further down without any sign of recovery is abnormal and to a great length shows the inefficiency of the team.

i thin too, it's normal for some project after listing the price are going down, but if that happen untill for few week or month that's not normal.
but problem from developer because they don't want to buyback asset again from market, i see many sceme like this from new project

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

for now ICO is have a simple world that is scam project.
i believe that thing is almost of all investor think about ICO.
ICO need some rules to lauch maybe they can make a selection rules to get lauch, because we here is enough with scam ICO.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:23:33 PM

If I experience something like that, I will want to argue with the parties and parties who always block our results, even though for this month or for this year we can say we can exceed the target we stretched our tokens, if I reach satisfactory results, in fact there are always parties who want to reduce the yield to 50% down

sky_Gritzz

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:56:23 PM

for now ICO is have a simple world that is scam project.
i believe that thing is almost of all investor think about ICO.
ICO need some rules to lauch maybe they can make a selection rules to get lauch, because we here is enough with scam ICO.
why are you can say or speculate like that??
many project are running successfully because of ico, even as we know many project are scam after ico ended and escaped investors' money

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
my thought process is always not going to invest in ICO because we all know it expelled from a long period of time so think there is any chances again in not trusted thing will definitely go with negative side that's why I am saying don't trust it again
daporivera

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:50:56 PM

ICO model have been compromised by scammers, therefore it is almost impossible to come across a real project. Frequent cases of scam projects prompted the rise of IEO projects.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:01:19 PM

To me, ICO is a process of investing in project that you believe in, and that will have to power to contribute to the world in the near future. I think the issues with ICOs started when most turned to an avenue to scam investors, thus the need to always thoroughly checking every ICO before putting in money.

I agree. ICOs original purpose is to create and promote the use and utilization of different and new cryptocurrency. Its actually a nice goal but it turns out that scammers are already infiltrating the world of ICO. Most of investors nowadays are very hesitant when it comes in supporting an ICO. They are afraid. So I think its time to make some changes in ICOs like regulations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: