Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

You want an honest opinion? Okay. Most of the investor who buy ICOs only aim for the short trading, especially right after the coin got listed on an exchange. They dont care with the moon because if they are whales, it is enough for them just to get 2-3x value from the time they buy it with ICO price.

That's what happen on ICO now. They may some gems lying around in this pool full of ICOs, but you need to find it and distinguish it from other ICO, so you can HODL it to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

The same thing with me, I have not invested in any ICO before, the ones I wanted to invest in, I didn't get a chance to participate in it because it was over subscribed, I only invest in the coins already existing in the market.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

When I join the crypto currency, market is already bleeding so i was afraid to invest, but i later discovered about bounty and since then, I have been into bounty, I have made a little money which i can use to invest in ICO when the market gets better.
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Investors are now increasingly distrustful of Projects in the ICO, not only investors who do not believe, but Bounty hunters also do not believe in the ICO. Because there are so many fraudulent ICO Projects and most Scams, it is very difficult to tell which projects are Scam and which are not. That is why many investors leave the ICO.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

I am very disappointed on how things are happening right now. I have lost all of my investments and is just currently hodling on on the hopes that the market will soon be stable and profitable.
singularcrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

I am an investor. What I think about ICO now is Scam. I always get information about ICOs that are scam and continue like that every day. Is it true that everything in the ICO is Scam ?. Those who do not understand may believe, but I will investigate before investing in the ICO, and I will try to find a project that is really good in it..
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Participating to an ICO is actually a good source of grabbing their altcoin with bonuses and at its lowest price before get listed to a trading platform so being an ICO investor is not a bad idea. I might say that most investors in ICO are aware with the risk they will face if ever the price gets dump and quite familiar how ICO and cryptocurrency works. ICO investors are actually one of those biggest dumpers when an altcoin gets listed in the market.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

But there are still very good projects. Before participating in ICO  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
For the past years ICO was profitable but today or is different. ICO today are not as stable as before and it is better to invest in a known coin preferably top 10 coins in coinmarketcap if you are lazy doing a research. But if you  think you can spot a good ICO then go for it but be vigilant in every situation in the market because the value could drop anytime. 
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

ICOs are a part to this ecosystem and it is a mode of entry of most currencies even though many of them haven't done well in the months. Like it or not, new investors are likely to have ICos as their first point of contact before exploring other things.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

You really cannot believe in ico rating sites since they are some sort of advertising medium for icos to be known to the public in addition to bounty campaigns and other marketing strategies. I think it is best to learn about their whitepaper and the team and the project itself if it offers a wonderful solution to a problem.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Investing in ICO is not a bad idea, it has both its advantage as well as disadvantage. If you invest in ICO, you will have the advantage of trading it early enough on exchange, most especially when it is newly listed.
Have you seen the market of cryptocurrencies recently? Almost all the market is red and it's losing money, right now is not the moment to take big risks by investing in icos, right now is the time to try to find a way to lose as little money as possible or even to get out of the market for some months and only come back when things look better, investing in icos is only a good idea when the market is in a bullish mood when even worthless projects will go up many times in price.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

To my mind they are scared about high percents about ICOs' scams, and not only they. But of course the main answer depends on te particular ICO only.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
that's what always happens, ico is only created just to make the developer rich. investors also only think of profit and when the initial capital has returned from the sale of bonuses, investors will throw away the remaining coins they have. this is bad, but it always happens in this business. indeed not all ico are like that, but only 10:1.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Now with the ICO it is no longer possible to generate high incomes because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins has fallen to its lowest level and does not know when the market is recovering, so I think now It is better to invest in ETH or BTC

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Now with the ICO it is no longer possible to generate high incomes because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins has fallen to its lowest level and does not know when the market is recovering, so I think now It is better to invest in ETH or BTC
Yes, its true, ETH or BTC more perspective to invest in. But if you find good one ICO - it will be promising and profitable in the future. You can go both ways.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Considering the last Crypto conferences in USA ICO market is dead and public ico will never work again. Only private sale investors get profits. This market is changing very fast.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Since this situation on the market I am not investing in ICOs for the reason  that many of them delaying the listing and their price is dropping very often even if it is a good project. Or investing smaller amounts like 10x less than before as it is more risky these days.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

I think investors are disappointed at this time and lose confidence in the ICO because the market price is constantly decreasing day by day. Because the ICO rate is continually dropping lower than when the ICO sale period if the market does not recover, the potential ICO projects will be don't exits.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

In recent 6 months I didn't invest in any project although I liked some of them because I always choose very carefully, and those projects I wanted to buy was unavailable. There were 2-3-4 stages and lottery cause there were too many people who wanted to buy. So I decided to wait and purchase some coins at the downfall. My strategy has worked, and I'm satisfied
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: