Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:41:04 AM

I think many disappointed now on initial coin offering or the ICO because of some consequences, after the coin being listed on an exchange, the coin that they invested, it drops into very low cost and hard to increase especially with the bear market situation. Many investors now also lost their trust on ICO because some of it are just fraud pojects, fraud team, and just a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:48:17 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

This thread was posted last September 2018 and around that time, ICO's are mainly no longer trusted by investors already. I would've said yes if I haven't known  how scary ICO's but it's 2019 already and there are other fund raising ways that are safer for us investors. IEO's (Initial Exchange Offering) provides you better security and the ability for you to see what you invested at. I saw some good IEO's that sold out their first round very quick and those are the ones that has potential.

As for the prices once it hit exchanges, sometimes you need to wait for some project to get into a level where their mainnet has been launched, etc. for the actual price to go up. So only invest in projects that you believe in and hodl!
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:51:44 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

This thread was posted last September 2018 and around that time, ICO's are mainly no longer trusted by investors already. I would've said yes if I haven't known  how scary ICO's but it's 2019 already and there are other fund raising ways that are safer for us investors. IEO's (Initial Exchange Offering) provides you better security and the ability for you to see what you invested at. I saw some good IEO's that sold out their first round very quick and those are the ones that has potential.

As for the prices once it hit exchanges, sometimes you need to wait for some project to get into a level where their mainnet has been launched, etc. for the actual price to go up. So only invest in projects that you believe in and hodl!

Most investors are now even disregarding the project whether it's good or not as long as it's an ICO. STO and IEO are the way to go right now.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:59:12 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

Of course, any of the inverstors will be disappointed. No one would ever plan to see their coin drop that way unless they are buyer and did not invest in the ICO stage. But if you are really lucky or the promotion strategy of that ICO is superb then you will taste that very sweet reward because those project back in 2017 easily can give 20x roi when listed.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:08:17 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
Dumps of coin from ico after getting listed on exchange is nothing new,bounty hunters are the ones or one of the reason why theres a huge dump after the coin is listed.Ico investment isfor longterm you can invest in ico at start and sell it right after it got listed pretty sure price is super dump even after the first month of being listed.Thats the risk of an ico + the ico scams now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:33:46 AM

I'm now locking stop investing in ICO because now many unless ico, and they are giving us hope even their no have valuable. In fact, since last 2018, I've spent a lot of money on investing in ICO only. I have been a lot of shocks, which can not bring back my spending money.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:38:54 AM

If we as investors experience a decline after listing in the market, of course there is a bit of disappointment and inwardly question why it happened. There may be several factors that affect this. Why can't the project team keep prices basically stable. Because we certainly invest in things that are considered an advantage.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:03:09 AM

Even now, there are many good ICO projects that raise funds and develop in these difficult conditions. This suggests that the ICO is still working and investors are still not completely disappointed in this type of activity. If you solve the problem of fraud in the ICO, then this activity could well be restored in the context of rising market activity. Perhaps soon we will wait for the regulation of ICO projects by the states and the problem of fraud in them will be solved.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Many investors lost a trust on ICO'S because of dumped price of tokens after listing on exchanges,so many tokens now that ha no volume on exchangers even its ico was successful.so investors dont really want to lose money so they are much wiser now and investing only on potential ICO and tokens.And now since this project launched ICO and we can now invest in any projects we want but i suggest to invest in Dencoin because is has the potential thats what I'm talking about.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:11:45 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

Right now it's not 50% it became higher by 40% so many coins are 90% lower in their ICO price, this is the reason why investors wait for the coin to hit the market because it's 90% cheaper, I don't know if these are bounty hunters or the team's stakes.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:16:58 PM

I think many disappointed now on initial coin offering or the ICO because of some consequences, after the coin being listed on an exchange, the coin that they invested, it drops into very low cost and hard to increase especially with the bear market situation. Many investors now also lost their trust on ICO because some of it are just fraud pojects, fraud team, and just a scam.

yes I also feel the same as you say that ico is now not a good project to follow. most of them end up with fraud and even an ico project that successfully enters the market but doesn't have further price developments.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:19:21 PM

i think investors now think if ICO is place of scame.
we can look in 2018 80% ICO is scam and in 2019 is born a new alternative that is IEO.
IEO is more safe than ICO, if you want to invest choose IEO.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
that's the risk faced by investors, right now almost all the coins that have been released in the market must experience a dump of up to 50% and only how we behave towards the coin so if you really want to hold it can be a better possibility of profit income.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

Investors have lost hopes in ICOs because of its so much flaws during last year. Too many scam projects came in play and disrupted the best of ICOs and luckily, IEO came to fill in the gap and in my view have done much better than ICO after it slumped in 2018.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

I have never been an investor in crypto currency but I have a friend who is very active in investing in crypto currencies. When I heard from my friend's story, my friend thought that investing in ICO would benefit a lot. They really expect a double profit. But the state of the price of the token or the coin that was dropped certainly made them disappointed and immediately said that they were victims of ICO fraud. Even though all of that is not necessarily true. As investors we must be wise in analyzing every cause that exists.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:44:56 PM

It is the truth that most new projects or ICOs on getting to exchange goes way below their initial ICO price, but that the nature of this space, but one thing matters and that is, if the project is a good one with good roadmap and efficient team the price will gradually grow overtime, and if the project isn't worth it, the price might not recover.
So I think before investing in any ICOs understand the risks involved while making the appropriate research.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

Ye it seems that all of ICO was listed after token sale the price of their product was down of 20-30% base on their price and i dont like to join now on any ICO but theres a new trend now which is IEO and totally it catch my attention actually there are no bad side happening right now on IEO so im eager to join on it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

I think a greater number of investors knows exactly what they are getting involved with, that is investing in any project, but what I don't really know is if most took time to study those projects before investing.
A price of a project going down after ICO is normal but going further down without any sign of recovery is abnormal and to a great length shows the inefficiency of the team.

masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:58:48 PM

Now there are fewer and fewer investors in ICO, because many ICO projects are starting to fall in price after listing

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

Now investors are trying to miss ICO projects, because they have come across scammers many times in 2017-2018. Mostly now they invest in either IEO or STO because it is more reliable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: