Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:17:30 AM

Hey dev, how about spit in your face excuse? Today ALL of cryptoland is up 30% on average, from Bitcoin to Sturncoin an d everything in between. Even joke coins. Even Pesetacoin (+33% at the moment)... well, all except this crap that has fallen beyond what anyone is even looking at.

Any more excuses?

Meanwhile pay attention to what a bunch of genetic greedy losers are telling you, que vas bien...

If you don't like this coin you YOU CAN GETTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who is not with us is against us?
You can't take criticism?

How about that damn freedom of speech most of us here fight for?
Forget that , don't talk bad about my bags full of scam coins , i wanna get rich, right?

its a joke haha, southpark reference.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:18:58 AM

Hey dev, how about spit in your face excuse? Today ALL of cryptoland is up 30% on average, from Bitcoin to Sturncoin an d everything in between. Even joke coins. Even Pesetacoin (+33% at the moment)... well, all except this crap that has fallen beyond what anyone is even looking at.

Any more excuses?

Meanwhile pay attention to what a bunch of genetic greedy losers are telling you, que vas bien...

If you don't like this coin you YOU CAN GETTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who is not with us is against us?
You can't take criticism?

How about that damn freedom of speech most of us here fight for?
Forget that , don't talk bad about my bags full of scam coins , i wanna get rich, right?

its a joke haha, southpark reference.

In this thread full of shills I'm having trouble separating angry mobs from jokers Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:56:57 AM

My 2 pesetas as who i think am the first store in Spain to accept SPAs ;-):

I will choose something in the middle.

Definitely 100 coins is too small amount at the moment. Giving a lot of coins will hurt the price, but im convinced that the price is super suppresed (or played out) right now.
600K satoshis was a joke; but with 50,000,000 coins, a potential country top 5 economy in EU, and the current mining difficulty, anything for one SPA below 30,000 Satoshis (About 10 cents of Euro) is market mispricing it, with all the FUD added from BTC and Aurora in the last weeks added.

Once said this, the key for the airdrop, the very target of all, is to have people involved.

If you handle 3€ to my friends, in the form of a weird android app, requiring their ID, that they need to check on some exchange named cryptsidontknow, they're gonna pass. Summer is arriving and they have better things to do.
Handle them 500 Spas, a potential 50€ , (right now is a measly 5€) and i can explain them that what they just received just a few weeks ago was worth 50€. And that a little over a month ago, was worth 500€. Boy, that will be a different story. They will hold. They will read about this. They will demand the IDs of their relatives, so they can claim it "just in case". Even some of them will want to buy more. I will need to teach 50 people how craptsy or mintpal works. I will install 40 wallets and explain the same classic stuff to dozens of friends.
Thats what i envision.

I understand that changing the rules is not good. But every central banker do that to adapt to the changes that market dictates. And if the reasoning is enough, well documented and transparent, at the end is a positive thing.

This space is for lease, apparently.
ubel

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:32:22 AM

for all that matters, I also think you should stick to the original plan...it might sound and actually be selfish, but increasing the SPA amount distributed with the airdrop would make the early investors even more frustrated, having already suffered from huge losses due to the price freefall...I know that investors are not the intended target for national coins, or at least not the first concern, but facing reality, investors are the ones who kept the market alive before airdrop and the ones that will keep it moving afterwards, until the coin (hopefully) spreads in the country and can be practically used as currency...

anyway, I've been here since the beginning, and even after enormous losses I'm still here because of the hard work of the dev, which made Spaincoin positively stand out from the flood of altcoins. Being both an investor and a curious crypto-fan, I'm hoping that the airdrop will be as successful as possible and that we will see a rise in the price of the coin and a decent adoption by the Spanish people and merchants.
Even if things end up going not as planned, I feel like thanking again the dev for their effort, both luckily and unluckily altcoins are always mainly a gamble and if we are here we all know it. I might have lost money, but I took part to a movement I considered inspiring and worthy.

+1
Mysy Jack

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

The total market cap (including mined coins) is 350 000 usd
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

when is the air drop thing
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

Ah the stink of the most rotten, raw mendacity! One of them packwolves at least admits it although one can't possibly put the common place of "have the decency" next to it because it is so obvious that these wolves don't know what decency is.

Lets go to the basic fallacy: They all pretend, first the interest of the coin and it "future". Them not being Spaniards obviously and having clearly demonstrated that their interest is only to get out and throw the bag they are holding at the slightest of opportunities. Of course they were blinded by their greed coming in and remain so, because they are stupid beyond their greed, first and foremost. Otherwise they would clearly see that, UNDER ANY AND ALL PERSPECTIVES, the only and very remote chance of even a very limited success of this coin hinges, exclusively, in being adopted to some level by a substantial amount of the Spanish population... never mind that this is supposed to be, you know, the "money of the people" ... of Spain, that is. They know this. The dev, stupid as his actions have demonstrated him to be, knows this. And yet, the dev, who is the one making the decisions, is so far removed from reality that even dares to put a "value" in giving -from his own  pocket, mind you- 1 SPA (worth a cent and a half, if you can find somebody blind enough to buy it) to beta testers of the distribution software. Evidently, this guy lives in a parallel reality. So, no one will be surprised to find that for him 1,000, 2,000 -let alone 5,000-10,000- SPAs are a fortune in the making --err, let's clarify that, as stated above 1,000 coins will be worth much less than 5 euros since a significant part of those people receiving them will dump them as soon as they can for real money. So it is a given that whether giving away 2,000 SPas or 10,000 SPAs, there's goinmg to be a dumping, like there always is, on every similar coin, after the free distribution or air-drop. He there was one after the distribution of Aurora, wasn't there? Err, wait a minute, just one minute... isn't SPA a copy of Aurora? yes it is. But Icelandics are very few by comparison to 50 million Spaniards so the results of any adoption by the Spanish people would have a much more significant meaning ... and level of success, right? So, granted, Aurora has not been a resounding success so far but, from where everyone is standing right now, wouldn't you just sign for SPA being worth at any time in the near future, roughly 1 Euro per coin? That wouldn't be that bad, would it?over 100 times what SPA is "worth" today...

But lets go to the core of the mendacity: Since the blinding greed is so obvious, the pack of wolves tell the not the not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-kitchen dev that he must stick to the original plan because it would add "credibility" to the coin. But, as the dev has stated many times, when he devised that original, initial distribution plan the coin have been expected to reach some decent value, some VERY decent value, actually. Obviously not the value previous to the dump, but a "significant value". How significant -we pressed him to clarify? well, anything "between 10 and 50 euros" (his words verbatim). Something "worth the while" for the Spaniards to try it and hopefully adopt it as their "money of the people". So the "credibility", the "stick to the original idea/plan" actually means to give the people, like I had pointed out in a post above, something between 5,000 and 10,000 SPAs. Now the dev pretends 1,000 to 2,000 maybe will fit the bill even if those ridiculous amounts won't come remotely close to the minimal value of 10 euros, let alone 50.

Fallacy, mendacity... plain stupidity. No wonder the media in Spain will not touch this joke perpetrated by a very, very stupid, nameless dev from Valladolid. Even though the pesetacoin guys have chosen the class act attitude to let the pieces fall where evidently they are bound to fall without any further closeness from them to the obvious stink from this rotten, stupid, stupid attempt to scam money from people. They could easily stick the final fork in the duck, but cleverly choose to remain detached from it, left to its inevitable death.

Hey, but there are the Chinese... in the Spanish traditional vernacular, when you scam somebody, you don't just scam him, you scam him "like a you would a Chinese". Obviously the dev believe that miracle will still happen and he will scam not just the Chinese but the Spaniards also. Tall fucking order if you ask me, because the joke will definitely be on you.

And the pack of wolves, of course.
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Ah the stink of the most rotten, raw mendacity! One of them packwolves at least admits it although one can't possibly put the common place of "have the decency" next to it because it is so obvious that these wolves don't know what decency is.

Lets go to the basic fallacy: They all pretend, first the interest of the coin and it "future". Them not being Spaniards obviously and having clearly demonstrated that their interest is only to get out and throw the bag they are holding at the slightest of opportunities. Of course they were blinded by their greed coming in and remain so, because they are stupid beyond their greed, first and foremost. Otherwise they would clearly see that, UNDER ANY AND ALL PERSPECTIVES, the only and very remote chance of even a very limited success of this coin hinges, exclusively, in being adopted to some level by a substantial amount of the Spanish population... never mind that this is supposed to be, you know, the "money of the people" ... of Spain, that is. They know this. The dev, stupid as his actions have demonstrated him to be, knows this. And yet, the dev, who is the one making the decisions, is so far removed from reality that even dares to put a "value" in giving -from his own  pocket, mind you- 1 SPA (worth a cent and a half, if you can find somebody blind enough to buy it) to beta testers of the distribution software. Evidently, this guy lives in a parallel reality. So, no one will be surprised to find that for him 1,000, 2,000 -let alone 5,000-10,000- SPAs are a fortune in the making --err, let's clarify that, as stated above 1,000 coins will be worth much less than 5 euros since a significant part of those people receiving them will dump them as soon as they can for real money. So it is a given that whether giving away 2,000 SPas or 10,000 SPAs, there's goinmg to be a dumping, like there always is, on every similar coin, after the free distribution or air-drop. He there was one after the distribution of Aurora, wasn't there? Err, wait a minute, just one minute... isn't SPA a copy of Aurora? yes it is. But Icelandics are very few by comparison to 50 million Spaniards so the results of any adoption by the Spanish people would have a much more significant meaning ... and level of success, right? So, granted, Aurora has not been a resounding success so far but, from where everyone is standing right now, wouldn't you just sign for SPA being worth at any time in the near future, roughly 1 Euro per coin? That wouldn't be that bad, would it?over 100 times what SPA is "worth" today...

But lets go to the core of the mendacity: Since the blinding greed is so obvious, the pack of wolves tell the not the not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-kitchen dev that he must stick to the original plan because it would add "credibility" to the coin. But, as the dev has stated many times, when he devised that original, initial distribution plan the coin have been expected to reach some decent value, some VERY decent value, actually. Obviously not the value previous to the dump, but a "significant value". How significant -we pressed him to clarify? well, anything "between 10 and 50 euros" (his words verbatim). Something "worth the while" for the Spaniards to try it and hopefully adopt it as their "money of the people". So the "credibility", the "stick to the original idea/plan" actually means to give the people, like I had pointed out in a post above, something between 5,000 and 10,000 SPAs. Now the dev pretends 1,000 to 2,000 maybe will fit the bill even if those ridiculous amounts won't come remotely close to the minimal value of 10 euros, let alone 50.

Fallacy, mendacity... plain stupidity. No wonder the media in Spain will not touch this joke perpetrated by a very, very stupid, nameless dev from Valladolid. Even though the pesetacoin guys have chosen the class act attitude to let the pieces fall where evidently they are bound to fall without any further closeness from them to the obvious stink from this rotten, stupid, stupid attempt to scam money from people. They could easily stick the final fork in the duck, but cleverly choose to remain detached from it, left to its inevitable death.

Hey, but there are the Chinese... in the Spanish traditional vernacular, when you scam somebody, you don't just scam him, you scam him "like a you would a Chinese". Obviously the dev believe that miracle will still happen and he will scam not just the Chinese but the Spaniards also. Tall fucking order if you ask me, because the joke will definitely be on you.

And the pack of wolves, of course.

Nice one. I really enjoyed reading it Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
narcicrv

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:03:15 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 02:19:54 PM by narcicrv

Good job SpaincoinDev, I support and still hold on!!, no se tomó Zamora en una hora! Be patient!

It seems not a good moment for altcoins, look Doge or others, even Bitcoin.

The people that think this coin is a scam, Could tell us what coin is valid for you? As I can see all the alts goes down right now. Why Spaincoin should be different?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

Good job SpaincoinDev, I support and still hold on!!, no se tomó Zamora en una hora! Be patient!

The people that think this coin is a scam, Could tell us what coin is valid for you? As I can see all the alts goes down right now. Why Spaincoin should be different?

Gladly. There's a bunch. But really, try and for once be honest, you don't want a real answer. Yes all cryptos are going through rough patches right now, including BTC, but ALL (except this crap) have rebounded. ALL, no exception. Including Pesetacoin.

And no, SPA hasn't and will not rebound. Anyone at all who looks into it immediately realizes there's absolutely nothing behind it that may create even the slightest possibility of a rebound. Just a very clumsy scam job.

But you really don't want to hear that, do you?
SBMiner

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:41:52 PM

Gladly. There's a bunch. But really, try and for once be honest, you don't want a real answer. Yes all cryptos are going through rough patches right now, including BTC, but ALL (except this crap) have rebounded. ALL, no exception. Including Pesetacoin.

And no, SPA hasn't and will not rebound. Anyone at all who looks into it immediately realizes there's absolutely nothing behind it that may create even the slightest possibility of a rebound. Just a very clumsy scam job.

@barabbas You may have had valid points of criticisms in the beginning, but the way you choose to express yourself the last few posts is just disgusting and toxic and doesn't make you sound any smarter.

I didn't buy SPA but I mined it for a long time hoping to make some money. In mining time I lost quite a bit from I could have made with other coins.
Is SPA a carefully planned and smartly designed coin? I don't think so.
But a scam? I don't think so either.
The only thing bothering me about SPA is the dev's choice to remain anonymous.

That said, he seems to be dedicated and hard working dev, so even if this fails he should get points for effort.
That's more than what you deserve for your shit-talking.
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:11:09 PM

I love to read the rubbish of the Pesetacoin emos in this thread.
One of the things that i love most about the dev is how he still keeps the plan on, ignoring each and every spaniard that comes here to make FUD.
Is simply, those who believe in the coin, buy it now, is cheap in mining terms. those who despise the coin, the dev, all things crypto, spanish and the world in general, go rush sell them.
At the end, some of us will use it for our everyday lives, to have a cheap, fast, and casual medium of wealth.
The rest, especially those you know who, can go back to the Pesetacoin desert. I mean, forum. kthxbye.

This space is for lease, apparently.
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:54:47 PM

NEW: SpainCoin forum!
http://forum.spaincoin.org

For buying/selling stuff you can use the marketplace subforum while we create the new marketplace website.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

One of the things that i love most about the dev is how he still keeps the plan on, ignoring each and every spaniard that comes here to make FUD.
Is simply, those who believe in the coin, buy it now, is cheap in mining terms. those who despise the coin, the dev, all things crypto, spanish and the world in general, go rush sell them.
At the end, some of us will use it for our everyday lives, to have a cheap, fast, and casual medium of wealth.
The rest, especially those you know who, can go back to the Pesetacoin desert. I mean, forum. kthxbye.
  Quick question what is emo mean i speak both english and spanish and never heard that word

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
philipvdlinde

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

Quick question what is emo mean i speak both english and spanish and never heard that word

Someone who gets extremely emotional about Pesetacoin.
lanmy

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

This pool is a SCAM
http://x-pool.org/spa/

I have been mined on it..Make some coins...When i did manual payout it didnt go for days..Contacted support and everything..Nothing for days..Than today i checked...payment has like go..Contacted Crypsty to see are they problem...they say that Transaction is for litecoin network.....Transaction ID dont exist when i click on it ...Pure scam
Here is what has been put it on transaction page of the pool like it was sent..
http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/6b5347bef0174d418f91fdfcbe4d90c3d7d4c6ce62c4b2be82b90462c3e9b4e7
And here is a Printscreen

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qw0j5u&s=8#.U0mfUPmSxBE
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:28:21 PM

NEW: SpainCoin forum!
http://forum.spaincoin.org

For buying/selling stuff you can use the marketplace subforum while we create the new marketplace website.
ok i signed up for it good to have our own forum if dogecoin can have their own forum so can we. BTW nothing against dogecoin i actually have some lol

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:53:01 PM

@barabbas You may have had valid points of criticisms in the beginning, but the way you choose to express yourself the last few posts is just disgusting and toxic and doesn't make you sound any smarter.

I didn't buy SPA but I mined it for a long time hoping to make some money. In mining time I lost quite a bit from I could have made with other coins.
Is SPA a carefully planned and smartly designed coin? I don't think so.
But a scam? I don't think so either.
The only thing bothering me about SPA is the dev's choice to remain anonymous.

That said, he seems to be dedicated and hard working dev, so even if this fails he should get points for effort.
That's more than what you deserve for your shit-talking.

That's very nice and all but it's simply, in the end, you personal opinion, no different from your personal ass hole, you know? Everyone has one.

As for your particular "distribution of points", likewise: "Points for effort"? what effort? Does he practice some extreme sport that requires a lot of effort? Because I don't see ANY efforts of ANY significance for SPA. Obviously you must do... then produce them, otherwise you are just venting imaginary shit, nothing real. Furthermore, if he is literally killing himself and dedicating to this project 20 hours a day... so what? He's achieving NOTHING, ZILCH, ZERO, NADA, ok? so less effort and more plan/ effectiveness. Or get out of the kitchen altogether. Or, at the very, very least, learn from those who critique your shortcomings with knowledge and alternatives and ideas, NOT from from the pack of wolves blinded by greed and that really want to take this to the ground ASAP.

This is not personal. You don't have to seem smart, you have to PROVE that you are smart, that right or wrong, you have a plan, clear, specific and including back up alternatives. so if that plan was to give people between 10 and 50 euros, that should remain the plan; if the most you can get in ways of promotion is a bit of blogs coverage, get out there, maybe even pay someone to get you into the mainstream; if you cannot get anything other than a gestoria in Valladolid to accept the coin, look for more. make a list of people/ establishments that have been contacted, regardless of results. THAT would be WORKING. And yes, show your fucking face ok? or you and SPA will never get any credibility. What are you hiding from? and if the answer is nothing, don't expect anyone to believe it because it is simply not credible and points exactly, unavoidably, to scam, ok?

Now back to YOUR personal perception of what's valid and what's not... obviously filtered by your greed and, the many other peculiarities and circumstances that apply to everyone. Why did you feel compelled to post? do you think what you posted helps anyone in any way? How do you know that the dev is making ANY efforts? and if you do, which ones? And "I don't think it is a scam" is just a 100% subjective opinion based on... nothing? why exactly did you feel compelled to post? what were you trying to achieve?

Shissssh!
dubscheckem

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:19:43 AM

why exactly did you feel compelled to post? what were you trying to achieve?

Why do you feel compelled to continue shitposting?

It's quite clear that you don't think SPA will succeed, you've consistently shown this. Surely you can find a more valuable use of your time; unless you can't, at which point I would suggest that you re-evaluate where you're headed.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:20:30 AM

http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: