Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:28:29 AM

his words so remind me when i sold bitcoin at a SUPER uber loss cause i lost faith in that coin look at it now wish i would have kept the almost 4000 bitcoins i had

How much did you sell at?
Lets just say i sold super lol enough that i could have bought 1 pack of smokes for each coin i sold .. and it was all because i was new to the whole thing of crypto so i treated it like a stock and gave into the propaganda and sold to cut losses moved and never looked back till i seen a article at the time saying they was going for a couple of hundred $$ for each coin. What made the whole thing worse was that if i had kept the coins i could have sold some to give my father a proper funeral when he passed away last year

That's life. And sorry for you loss.

+1

I am sorry too for your potential loss. That's huge amount, but crypto world is very wild, there are involved basic emotions such as fear and courage. Don't blame yourself for those BTC. You can't earn all world's money, just believe in that it will come back to you, maybe a little bit less than you want to (appetite resulting from eating), but still!
I have learned to not to take crypto currencies as serious as fiat. Yes, those are interchangeable, but there are so much wonders and surprises as much as disappointments possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:23:27 AM

his words so remind me when i sold bitcoin at a SUPER uber loss cause i lost faith in that coin look at it now wish i would have kept the almost 4000 bitcoins i had

And when was that?
cause :

hello i am new here i really dont have much to say. I am new to this whole crypto $ scene so i can't contribute much thought on the matter. I am from southeast missouri in the usa not much here except for farm land. I would like to learn how to mine with GPU but all stuff seems to ask for some sort of comand to be put by me and i am a total noob. Like me writting this introduction is pretty much the sum of my computer experience lol. If anyone would like to give me some points feel free to do so i dont have great desktop or anything like 4 years old. Im not sure why but person in yahoo chat told me i need to put a address on here for what ever reason i only have crptos i mess with so i created to addresses for them. and nice to meetyou all

BTC 15t2CALZ32RhbURn211yfprteBcY7eXykA

FTC  6hA1XcNAHuZTcZTd1wf8HKkg2BL3HiRxKw

Looking through you post  , your whole past changes with every new post Smiley))
First you post in giveaways , then you have sold 4000 btc at 10, then you have only 0.1 btc =)))))

Cut the crap about the 4000 , you never had them and stop with the lies and fake stories to get people to buy in this failure.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:42:36 PM

And when was that?
cause :

hello i am new here i really dont have much to say. I am new to this whole crypto $ scene so i can't contribute much thought on the matter. I am from southeast missouri in the usa not much here except for farm land. I would like to learn how to mine with GPU but all stuff seems to ask for some sort of comand to be put by me and i am a total noob. Like me writting this introduction is pretty much the sum of my computer experience lol. If anyone would like to give me some points feel free to do so i dont have great desktop or anything like 4 years old. Im not sure why but person in yahoo chat told me i need to put a address on here for what ever reason i only have crptos i mess with so i created to addresses for them. and nice to meetyou all

Looking through you post  , your whole past changes with every new post Smiley))
First you post in giveaways , then you have sold 4000 btc at 10, then you have only 0.1 btc =)))))

Cut the crap about the 4000 , you never had them and stop with the lies and fake stories to get people to buy in this failure.

IF you really read that you would have seen i was asking for help mining if you look at other post they clearly sai di bought them. I can tell yoo must be one of those people who only mines like i said i buy from coinbase and actually at times trades using paypal. If you would like i would post every single btc address from poloniex, coinbase, cryptorush and cryptsy

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

And when was that?
cause :

IF you really read that you would have seen i was asking for help mining if you look at other post they clearly sai di bought them. I can tell yoo must be one of those people who only mines like i said i buy from coinbase and actually at times trades using paypal. If you would like i would post every single btc address from poloniex, coinbase, cryptorush and cryptsy

Signed message form an address that has contained once 4000 coins or it didn't happen.
Besides , if you sold them at 1 pack of cigars each.... how the hell were you new to the crytpto scene in November 2013. ?

And poloniex wasn't even around at that time =)))))) nor was cryptorush

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:47:55 PM

And when was that?
cause :

Signed message form an address that has contained once 4000 coins or it didn't happen.
Besides , if you sold them at 1 pack of cigars each.... how the hell were you new to the crytpto scene in November 2013. ?

And poloniex wasn't even around at that time =)))))) nor was cryptorush
sigh i was being sarcastic saying i will send you all my old addresses wow i feel glad i did not mention mintpal cause then you would have OCD on me

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:55:29 PM

we're updating the spaincoin faucet to the latest github version... any sign of appreciation would be nice.
thanks!
SeD2iHgTPykMCBjzcbjVgNDxDh9p6g2a3j

1 BTC = 1 BTC
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:01:10 PM

we're updating the spaincoin faucet to the latest github version... any sign of appreciation would be nice.
thanks!

Really? Let me see, so you can get 0.000000000000016 SPA every hour? Really, really?

You cannot be serious!
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

thanks!

Really? Let me see, so you can get 0.000000000000016 SPA every hour? Really, really?

You cannot be serious!

you get 0.005-0.007 spa everyhour

from my part you can get 1 spa every hour

we are not the ones who load the faucet, we just run it

it's been updated btw http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/

1 BTC = 1 BTC
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:15:45 PM

thanks!

You cannot be serious!
  what is github lol

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

thanks!

You cannot be serious!

it paid me out .0059

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

thanks!

You cannot be serious!

it paid me out .0059

And that is... let me make that into fiat... wait, an insult?
nikster

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:53:24 PM

hey

just wanted to post some thoughts.

If you chose to trade, then remember, only 5%-10% of traders earn profits on the other 90%.
When belief, hope, anxiety and emotions in general come to play, that's when game over. you lose all. (like me)
Always wait for the serious uprise before buying.
Never buy when its going down, it will always go down further, ALWAYS.
Have an exit point. it goes below that you sell with a cold face. Wink
You are almost always wrong when you think its time to buy. (as most of us are not pro traders.)
Never get attached to a coin, youre not his friend and neither the community are your friends.
its a game of wolves and sheep we cannot afford to be weak or we get eaten.
I lost about 1500$ ( 2 btc to 0.1  Undecided) which i consider not a small amount of money,yet im calm about it and not angry anymore.
cuz now ive learned how its done and its a very rough game.
and even now im not sure i will profit if i came back again, no one knows they will.
Trade on markets that are over 50-100 btc a day for atleast some months. so you dont get stuck holding it.
If you are sure its time to buy, buy half. keep the other half or more for the coming falls.
If you are sure its time to sell, SELL. (no support of btc means it will drop as it should.) you can always buy again. this is trading for me.
Fear is your worst enemy and was my main cause of loss

for now i own about 2k spa, which i belived it will rise and make some profit. (AUR thinking  Roll Eyes)
i became a bag holder since my price is far away now 0.00037. im sure other people here are in much worse condition.
now its time to wait for our very active dev to do some magic.

goodluck to us all
and spain rocks :> es verdad
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

is there still any hope
price is really fuck
i'm offline too long, missed oportunity to sell at cryptsy  Cry Cry
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:14:57 PM

thanks!

You cannot be serious!

it paid me out .0059

And that is... let me make that into fiat... wait, an insult?
lol last time was 00.7

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:36:35 PM

goodluck to us all
and spain rocks :> es verdad

Spain does rock, indeed. Too bad that SPAN has take its name in vain...
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

any sign?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:08:25 AM

any sign?
WOW whaere is this buy order from i about fell seeing that much buy

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

It's alive, it's alive! 4 mangy BTC someone decided to throw away on the speculative chance that it would rebound minimally on airdrop...and up 30%. what do you know?

Now the dev and friends can proceed with the interrupted dumping?
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:25:43 AM

Continue refueling
 Smiley
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:34 AM

Cryptsy Updated!
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: