Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:59:22 PM

It hinges on the community. If you have any project from which spaincoin could benefit, tell me and we'll promote it.

I had a great idea! This coin can have a huge success only if you have something unique and better than competition that goes beyond,,MARKETING!

See what peseta is doing with Loteria de Navidad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=339205.0

Why don't you do this even better! Many foreigners read the news all over the world about the Lotteria de Navidad and its prizes! why don't you buy  a number , todo el integro!  And people all over the world in bitcoinmarketcap can buy and participate in the Loteria de Navidad, Be clever! And they can only buy it with spaincoin ! Smiley make it in a way everybody can participate, Make it really cheap, the value of $1 the value of Spaincoin so everybody has a tiny portion! Can you imagine also if this number win the loteria de Navidad, that will make spaincoin known not only in Spain but in the whole world and everybody will get crazy buying it! it can happen Smiley This is the idea,now is your turn to develop this idea, make it even better and let everybody buy it! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

Great, you can do it!

Parano

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

Great, you can do it!

Come on you are the dev! don't you care anymore, we are giving you ideas and all you can say is , ''great you can do it! You are the owner of the coin for god sake! is that's the spirit you have please give this coin to another team who have more  will.

talk with Crypsy exchange and organise it with them so they can buy the Loteria from there so people can trust it and that way it will be better know and all users holding coins there will buy the Loteria de Navidad, This is the way and only way Spaincoin can wake up and go to the moon and done properly, because this is ''spain''coin and Loteria de Navidad is from ''spain''

sid7039

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:49:06 PM

Great, you can do it!

Come on you are the dev! don't you care anymore, we are giving you ideas and all you can say is , ''great you can do it! You are the owner of the coin for god sake! is that's the spirit you have please give this coin to another team who have more  will.

talk with Crypsy exchange and organise it with them so they can buy the Loteria from there so people can trust it and that way it will be better know and all users holding coins there will buy the Loteria de Navidad, This is the way and only way Spaincoin can wake up and go to the moon and done properly, because this is ''spain''coin and Loteria de Navidad is from ''spain''

You know, DEV don't want to make the great coin. They just want to be rich. And while don't see the way to be rich using SPA they don't want to waste their time... It looks like that Sad It's sad because SPA looked very nice some time ago. Probably this potential still exists...
Parano

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Great, you can do it!

You know, DEV don't want to make the great coin. They just want to be rich. And while don't see the way to be rich using SPA they don't want to waste their time... It looks like that Sad It's sad because SPA looked very nice some time ago. Probably this potential still exists...

+1

The respond he gave say it all.

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:41:55 PM

Great, you can do it!

Please can someone takeover this project?

That kind of answer is not acceptable, he seems not to care at all and there are lots of people who invested on this coin in good faith, we can not let someone who does not care make us lose our investment. Please can you handle this to someone who really cares and its not a wanna be cowboy to make quick money, This needs a leader, a true leader for the community to get involved
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

Great, you can do it!

Come on you are the dev! don't you care anymore, we are giving you ideas and all you can say is , ''great you can do it! You are the owner of the coin for god sake! is that's the spirit you have please give this coin to another team who have more  will.

I think in this case DEV realizes there isn't much more he/she can do on his/her own. So when you post here and say 'Here are some ideas DEV! Spend time implementing my ideas for no pay!' he/she might just turn around and say 'Why don't you do it?', and I think that's understandable.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Porte

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

Great, you can do it!

Come on you are the dev! don't you care anymore, we are giving you ideas and all you can say is , ''great you can do it! You are the owner of the coin for god sake! is that's the spirit you have please give this coin to another team who have more  will.

I think in this case DEV realizes there isn't much more he/she can do on his/her own. So when you post here and say 'Here are some ideas DEV! Spend time implementing my ideas for no pay!' he/she might just turn around and say 'Why don't you do it?', and I think that's understandable.

Yes Dragonseer you are right. SpainDev, together we can do it! I have an idea,Great Ideas can move the earth, don't need money to implement this idea. You know in Spain right now there is a phenomenon called Podemos, a new political party that can win the next Spanish elections, Its against the banks, corruptions and have ''left ideas'' They want a new system in Spain the Republic. Look you can be the coin of Podemos, Change the name of SPain coin for Podemos, or SPain_Podemos, and change the colour of the coin for the Spanish Republic Flag and in the middle of the coin the name of PODEMOS. This can be a great success!! Also you see Pesetacoin printed a note of the Spanish King Felipe VI, You can be the opposite many Spanish people in spain support Podemos because they don't want the system we have now. If you do this all people behind Podemos will be behind your coin if you  do this. Change the name and let's spread the word about Podemos coin,and I hope you say this time,'' Great , We can do it''!!
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

Great, you can do it!

Yes Dragonseer you are right. SpainDev, together we can do it! I have an idea,Great Ideas can move the earth, don't need money to implement this idea. You know in Spain right now there is a phenomenon called Podemos, a new political party that can win the next Spanish elections, Its against the banks, corruptions and have ''left ideas'' They want a new system in Spain the Republic. Look you can be the coin of Podemos, Change the name of SPain coin for Podemos, or SPain_Podemos, and change the colour of the coin for the Spanish Republic Flag and in the middle of the coin the name of PODEMOS. This can be a great success!! Also you see Pesetacoin printed a note of the Spanish King Felipe VI, You can be the opposite many Spanish people in spain support Podemos because they don't want the system we have now. If you do this all people behind Podemos will be behind your coin if you  do this. Change the name and let's spread the word about Podemos coin,and I hope you say this time,'' Great , We can do it''!!

WOW that's a great idea!!!!

I think if this happen it will make the big NEWS in Spain, This can be the coin that sponsor Podemos.

Yes we can, si Podemos!
Porte

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

I just placed an order to buy 90,000 Spaincoin in cryptsy in case this turned into Podemos coin, Please Dev all you need to do is to change the name of the coin  and will make magic, I hope you do this , This will make this coin to be top 10 in coinmarketcap and be news all over Spain and in the World!
drasius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

I just placed an order to buy 90,000 Spaincoin in cryptsy in case this turned into Podemos coin, Please Dev all you need to do is to change the name of the coin  and will make magic, I hope you do this , This will make this coin to be top 10 in coinmarketcap and be news all over Spain and in the World!

I don't agree change the name for political reasons. Of course the name should be more universal and global than a country name.
Besides I prefer other parties than podemos, altough podemos have some similitaries with my party. I don't like monarchy either, the coin should have other image.

But I like spaincoindev's work and the algorithm used. I like people know the difference between privacy and anonymity, the last one is a bad thing.
SpainCoinDev (OP)

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 07:17:21 PM

If you can get endorsement from Podemos it could be a big deal. I don't think they'd want a coin they have no control over though, so a new coin would be in order. Also, what's in it for Podemos? you'd have to make your case to them: why'd they want their own cryptocurrency?

sid7039

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

Spain is a beautiful country and Spanish people are great! This is why Spaincoin is a perfect name!
qiangge1

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

Spa price is stable, a good future.
sid7039

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:51:52 AM

SPA network hash rate > 240MH/s !? Wow!
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/spaincoin

Best!
qiangge1

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:52:11 AM

The spa want to take off!
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:14:05 AM

Hi, Im spanish and I want to buy some spaincoin Smiley It does worry me that there has been no posts here for some weeks any insight on what is going on with this cryptocurrency?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:13:41 AM

Lol if podemos get this coin, podemos will lost a lot of confidence... This coin was pure scam in early stages. And all know it. Do you want another scam? people dont learn... It would be more fair if they create a new coin.

SpainCoinDev (OP)

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:33:04 AM

eadtrust now accepts Spaincoin:
http://www.noticeman.net/blog/eadtrust/se-aceptan-pesetacoins-y-spaincoins-

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:47:40 PM

That is awesome news, I have been checking out Spaincoin in the last few days to try and get an idea of what is going on behind the scenes.  Perhaps some more distribution would do some good to this cryptocurrency needs exposure. I am a good marketer and could maybe help to get this moving a little faster Smiley

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: