Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:19:21 AM

Hi guys, does anyone have cliff notes on the current consensus of the coin?

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

That Auroracoin is still worth something decent, after all the dumps, and that after "rallying" today Auroracoin is worth 0.62 Euros and SPA not only has not rallied, much less "teh downward slide has stopped" but is still going down to new lows at barely 2000 satoshis, ie: completely worthless.

Point clearer now?

You think every coin at 2000 satoshis or lower is worthless?? You're clearly not very smart and are just trying to disrupt this thread with rubbish

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speedhash.eu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

SPAIN.SPEEDHASH.EU POOL WILL BE CLOSED ON 16.04.2014.

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR COINS AND MOVE YOUR RIGS TO OTHER POOLS.

THANK YOU FOR MINING WITH US.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

Hi guys, does anyone have cliff notes on the current consensus of the coin?

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

That Auroracoin is still worth something decent, after all the dumps, and that after "rallying" today Auroracoin is worth 0.62 Euros and SPA not only has not rallied, much less "teh downward slide has stopped" but is still going down to new lows at barely 2000 satoshis, ie: completely worthless.

Point clearer now?

You think every coin at 2000 satoshis or lower is worthless?? You're clearly not very smart and are just trying to disrupt this thread with rubbish

Of course it is worthless. As in no one interested in mining it, as in no one interested in owning it except to speculate that he may sell it for 2010 satoshis moments later... you know, the kind of losers highly intelligent individuals such as yourself...
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 06:28:47 PM by dragonseer

More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

Glad to know that my suggestion was taken.

It is one small step in the right direction indeed.

Now, for another suggestion...

By the way, a few coins in exchange for these suggestions would be nice...

It wasn't long ago you were begging the dev for some coins as payment for your 'suggestions', I guess you didn't think these coins were worthless then?? Maybe you're angry because you weren't being paid for posting here?? You should find another way to spend your time  

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:01:35 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 10:24:34 PM by DARKANGEL6415

More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

It wasn't long ago you were begging the dev for some coins as payment for your 'suggestions', I guess you didn't think these coins were worthless then?? Maybe you're angry because you weren't being paid for posting here?? You should find another way to spend your time  

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy
CORRECTION PRICE AT 3150 ... SORRY CAPS AM ON BROKEN LAPTOP LOL

EDIT 3169 Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:24:40 PM

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy

Number one I don't beg, under any circumstance. Leaving that clear enough, I offer my services for a dubious possible pay, which is different from begging in the real world of which you would know nothing and which is what pros do: being paid for their services.

And number two, I wouldn't have worked for such a guy as this is that knows nothing of anything as proven once more by his decision to insult the people from Spain which, like me, are going to tell him to stick those cents right up where the back loses its name.

And yes I am angry because this individual is perpetrating an insult on my people and on my country under the pretenses of offering help to the former. What a disgrace.

Price, after the blip, remains a 2756 satoshis and only because a guy wants to "buy" 17,000 at this price, probably the dev himself. This is done with. In good time.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

I'd just like to wish this coin well, and hope the citizens of Spain take to it, best of luck with the airdrop.

I bailed from this coin @ 40,000 sat, I then bought back in last week for 3000 sat, I will hold my coins no matter how the future turns out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:59:56 AM

How is the drop going anyone know?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:29:55 AM

You need a smartcard reader to claim your coins? No one has that and no one is going to go out and buy one so that they can claim their coins. Sillyness
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:12:05 AM

This is completely beyond silly and ignorant and greedy; it's simply offensive.

And the reaction to it in the market, mild for what it is going to be.

The wishes of the incompetent and greedy, will ALWAYS have the same pathetic results.

And, as always is the case, the levels of stupidity are so high that the self-recognition of them, if and when it happens, is galaxies beyond repair.

Remain anonymous dev, so your ridicule will only be patent to those otherwise "fortunate" enough to know you personally. You may even brag about the fact that no one, not even joking has reached your level of incompetence in cryptoworld.

And to think that this was once so incredibly promising that it reached a momentary serious valuation ... Shameful.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:29:06 AM

Will there be a way to see amounts of coin that were airdropped ?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Zooey

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:57:16 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 07:15:13 AM by Zooey

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy

Number one I don't beg, under any circumstance. Leaving that clear enough, I offer my services for a dubious possible pay, which is different from begging in the real world of which you would know nothing and which is what pros do: being paid for their services.
And number two, I wouldn't have worked for such a guy as this is that knows nothing of anything as proven once more by his decision to insult the people from Spain which, like me, are going to tell him to stick those cents right up where the back loses its name.
And yes I am angry because this individual is perpetrating an insult on my people and on my country under the pretenses of offering help to the former. What a disgrace.
Price, after the blip, remains a 2756 satoshis and only because a guy wants to "buy" 17,000 at this price, probably the dev himself. This is done with. In good time.

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:23:16 AM

Spaincoindev, why the airdrop are too low?Huh?? 500 SPA per person? that is 4.45€ ONLY per person.... a DNIe lector in Spain for PC is 8.95 € .... http://www.pccomponentes.com/b_move_bm_cr07_lector_tarjetas___sim___dnie___bluetooth.html .

I will not claim for that price... Why can't claim without using the electronic chip? You said that  would not be needed in the end. Nobody will buy a reader for 4-5 EUR loss ... No high reward, no popularity, no atention, im a bit dissapointed. It's a view from a Spaniard.

kartilago

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:28:50 AM

Spaincoindev, why the airdrop are too low?Huh?? 500 SPA per person? that is 4.45€ ONLY per person.... a DNIe lector in Spain for PC is 8.95 € .... http://www.pccomponentes.com/b_move_bm_cr07_lector_tarjetas___sim___dnie___bluetooth.html .

I will not claim for that price... Why can't claim without using the electronic chip? You said that in the end would not be needed. Nobody will buy a reader for 4-5 EUR loss .... It's a view from a Spaniard.

No reason to claim.
You do not need a card reader. Can use a soft certificate from FNMT too.
Davidbc

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:49:19 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 09:03:42 AM by Davidbc

I just claimed my coins using a card reader, let's see how it goes.

Edit: 500 coins received.

Edit2: +500 coins for my brother too.

Now I'll hold because current price...
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:05:20 PM

125k Spaincoins given away so far!

Latest articles:
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/es/noticias-sobre-bitcoin/spaincoin-comienza-repartirse-entre-los-ciudadanos-de-espana/2014/04/16
http://www.teknlife.com/reportaje/bitcoin-y-otras-criptomonedas/
http://www.bolsamania.com/noticias-actualidad/pulsos/Spaincoin-reparto-gratuito-de-la-mitad-de-las-primeras-bitcoins-espanolas--0720140415152709.html

SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:24:28 PM

http://www.que.es/ultimas-noticias/economia/201404160800-espana-tiene-propia-moneda-bitcoin.html
another one from a few days ago I just noticed: http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/04/09/national-cryptocurrency/

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:30:36 PM

Let the dumping begin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

125000:500= 250 people in one day. More then germanycoin in a week.  Grin Grin
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:37:05 PM

Let the dumping begin

I you just got a few euro worth of coins would you dump them( sign up to an exchange,transfer coins,sell coins,transfer to bank)
 or wait till you can use them ( and maybe have a better price). ?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: