Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
Japster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:35:16 PM

This coin is going to be adopted in online shops, for buying real things. Just wait and see. The ones who are at this moment selling cheap their SPA's will cry in some months  Grin.

http://spaincoin.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/log1.png

The distribution will pump the price, as it will be adopted by many people in Spain who will want to spend them.

Do you sue your brain before typing...
The average spanish citizen will get 3$ worth of coins. On what the f*** will they spend their coins Smiley)))))))

If you had read what the dev said, you wouldn't have written the last words.

Yeah , I read it.
And we have a real life example that proves it won't accomplish anything.
Zimbabwe dollars.
More coins to the people Smiley))

Then, if you read, let's wait for the airdrop before throwing shit on the project.
Let's see if the dev keeps his word. If he doesn't, you will be able to say what you want, but not before, because you're just speculating.

And I don't care what they do in Zimbabwe. This is another coin with another dev team.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:41:51 PM

This coin is going to be adopted in online shops, for buying real things. Just wait and see. The ones who are at this moment selling cheap their SPA's will cry in some months  Grin.

The distribution will pump the price, as it will be adopted by many people in Spain who will want to spend them.

The average spanish citizen will get 3$ worth of coins. On what the f*** will they spend their coins Smiley)))))))

Yeah , I read it.
Zimbabwe dollars.

Then, if you read, let's wait for the airdrop before throwing shit on the project.
Let's see if the dev keeps his word. If he doesn't, you will be able to say what you want, but not before, because you're just speculating.

And I don't care what they do in Zimbabwe. This is another coin with another dev team.

If you down't know about the zimbabwe dollar ..i don't have a clue why you're posting while pretending to have a clue about economics.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Japster

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

Yeah , I read it.
Zimbabwe dollars.

If you down't know about the zimbabwe dollar ..i don't have a clue why you're posting while pretending to have a clue about economics.

I still don't know what does Zimbabwe dollar have in common with SpainCoin, if we consider they're totally different projects and dev teams. Maybe you have the ability to read their minds, and know their hidden intentions.  Roll Eyes
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

IF i may interupt the zimbabwe conversation i have a question. Is there a webstie like this but for Spain Coin and if so where? If the answer is no there is not then who here will make one lol

http://www.stuffcoins.com/

the reason im asking is because i bought a Power supply from tigerdirect.com and accidently got wrong one get my numbers and letters backwards sometimes. Any case i paid for it using Bitcoin so they dont do refunds so i figured i try to sell them for Spain coins. The power supply is a Kingwin brand , Model ABT-650MM it is brand new i litteraly had it on for less then 3 minutes before cyberpower power panel let me see total watt. Also if you can point me where to sell 2 RAM chips they was used for like 4 days while i got correct ones "higher speed". They are VisionTek brand and i think they VTK 2G PC3-1700 CL 11 2133 DIMM  i got 2 of them. Let me know where i can go to do this trades as i want crypto SPA instead of just selling like on ebay lol. thanks

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Still panic selling going on
SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

Hardfork coming to fix KGW at block 19600 (~wednesday).
 PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WALLETS TO v0.9.0 now!!

Miners can keep mining as usual. Pools, exchanges and regular users need to update their wallets to v0.9.0. Links have been provided in the first post. The GitHub code is up to date for downloading the source code. Pools and exchanges are being notified.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

Yeah , I read it.
Zimbabwe dollars.

I still don't know what does Zimbabwe dollar have in common with SpainCoin, if we consider they're totally different projects and dev teams. Maybe you have the ability to read their minds, and know their hidden intentions.  Roll Eyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar
And you'll understand what more coins without anything to back them mean.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:01:21 PM

Hardfork coming to fix KGW at block 19600 (~wednesday).
 PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WALLETS TO v0.9.0 now!!

Miners can keep mining as usual. Pools, exchanges and regular users need to update their wallets to v0.9.0. Links have been provided in the first post. The GitHub code is up to date for downloading the source code. Pools and exchanges are being notified.

Ohhhh will this wallet have nice pretty pretty design on it lol Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ACQ

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:44:34 PM

Ohh Zimbabwe madness...

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

https://www.cryptorush.in
Garbage  Angry
PROFIT

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:40:38 AM

Coin price our efforts stabilized.

Look at the statistics. No critical fall. The price chart for the last hours, even has Wake up prices.

New updated wallet is working properly.

I second week and just keep the coin they were caught in the future.

I invite all to a reliable pool - http://spa.coinsprofit.com/.

Will mine together.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:17:59 AM

Dear niothor, if you don't like Spaincoin and have so much bad insights regarding SPA, please don't come here to flaunt with your aka smart posts. You are stressing us, the people, who are still believing in mirracle. This thread becomes unhealthy because of you! It becomes just measly because of your posts. People are even selling more because you can't shut up. Go somewhere else to spread your poison.
Let us alone with our coins and some optimistic thoughts which brightens our Spaincoin involved future.
Zooey

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:23:24 AM

Will mine together.

▲ is this you mining?

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:29:50 AM

Dear niothor, if you don't like Spaincoin and have so much bad insights regarding SPA, please don't come here to flaunt with your aka smart posts. You are stressing us, the people, who are still believing in mirracle. This thread becomes unhealthy because of you! It becomes just measly because of your posts. People are even selling more because you can't shut up. Go somewhere else to spread your poison.
Let us alone with our coins and some optimistic thoughts which brightens our Spaincoin involved future.

If you check niothors posts you will see that the majority are anti alt coin posts( not just spa) . He may be right and maybe not but I wouldn't waste too much time "discussing it with him.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 09:44:39 AM by brightlight

If you check niothors posts you will see that the majority are anti alt coin posts( not just spa) . He may be right and maybe not but I wouldn't waste too much time "discussing it with him.

Thanks! Anyway this thread must get rid of such posters. Yes, maybe he's right with his realistic view on things. Actually he is struggling many coin owners. In a result, there are more low price sells.

niothor's ego forces him to post such self-satisfied posts in different coin threads. I remember him to be active at Solarcoin thread, again those seeming realistic advices posted. It's like sh**ing here and there.

I advice to everyone just ignore this user clicking on "ignore" under his avatar.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:05:41 AM

Of course my friend , ignore my posts ..
And join the herd of i*** that are holding aphroditecoin , mazacoin, greececoin

I know it's painful to be a bagholder of a coin that is going to the landfill but no matter how much you ignore reality , it will happen.

Let me ask you a single question..
How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

How the hell can you create a coin for spanish people without a website in spanish?

And about my personal war with scam coins ...don't confuse them with alt coins.

There are some altcoins I respect namecoin,vertcoin,darkcoin, and what the hell..... dogecoin.(the power of that community can't be underestimated).

But spaincoin... it has nothing...
Tomorrow i can launch espanacoin , follow the patterns .. and what will happen?
What if 10 guys do the same..

Do you know that at launch the coin still  had the litecoin icon ?
http://www.reddit.com/r/spaincoin/comments/20m923/you_guys_cant_even_be_bothered_to_change_the/

And those are the devs that are going to change a nation?

Sorry for your loss mr bagholder , but you won't get rich in money with this...
But following the advice of people around here you might get richer elsewhere

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:36:02 AM

I know it's painful to be a bagholder of a coin that is going to the landfill but no matter how much you ignore reality , it will happen.

How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

How the hell can you create a coin for spanish people without a website in spanish?

There are some altcoins I respect namecoin,vertcoin,darkcoin, and what the hell..... dogecoin.(the power of that community can't be underestimated).

http://www.reddit.com/r/spaincoin/comments/20m923/you_guys_cant_even_be_bothered_to_change_the/

Why are you spending time on this thread? Have nothing else to do? Why are you doing this on by your words-worthless coin?

I am wondering how your posts influence sells on market. After your recent post again price dropped! Just shut a f*** up, mr truth-about-altcoins-I'll-kill-spamcoins!

Leave as alone with our coins, as I said. Even if it dies. Let it be without your efforts. Just be kind to us and don't give us your posts! Your influence is more powerful as you think. Now you can feed your ego! Eat, eat, eat the energy! But look forward to not choke eventually!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:46:02 AM

How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

Why are you spending time on this thread? Have nothing else to do? Why are you doing this on by your words-worthless coin?

I am wondering how your posts influence sells on market. After your recent post again price dropped! Just shut a f*** up, mr truth-about-altcoins-I'll-kill-spamcoins!

Leave as alone with our coins, as I said. Even if it dies. Let it be without your efforts. Just be kind to us and don't give us your posts! Your influence is more powerful as you think. Now you can feed your ego! Eat, eat, eat the energy! But look forward to not choke eventually!

Do you understand what you're saying?
If one person with a cute little polar bear avatar posting on a forum has the power to drive the price of a nation coin down with his post...

What kind of nation coin is that?
Look at bitcoin and the amount of fud every n00b is spreading daily..the coin hasn't budged a little , it took a 1mld nation to take steps against it to drive the price down by 30%.

I check dead altcoin threads i see people angry for losing money..
Those people are people who (the majority) will think every coin is a scam just because he bought the wrong one..

Copy coins like this who eat all your money and disappear are hurting the crypto environment and the trust people have in it.

Eventually all this will become a joke since we're printing coins as the fed is printing dollars.

And you mentioned ... your efforts?
What efforts? Running your video card and posting on the forum?
Those are efforts? You obvious don't have a clue what work is , little boy.

Covered all your questions , can you do the same ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:04:18 AM

Do you understand what you're saying?
If one person with a cute little polar bear avatar posting on a forum has the power to drive the price of a nation coin down with his post...

What kind of nation coin is that?
Look at bitcoin and the amount of fud every n00b is spreading daily..the coin hasn't budged a little , it took a 1mld nation to take steps against it to drive the price down by 30%.

I check dead altcoin threads i see people angry for losing money..
Those people are people who (the majority) will think every coin is a scam just because he bought the wrong one..

Copy coins like this who eat all your money and disappear are hurting the crypto environment and the trust people have in it.

Eventually all this will become a joke since we're printing coins as the fed is printing dollars.

And you mentioned ... your efforts?
What efforts? Running your video card and posting on the forum?
Those are efforts? You obvious don't have a clue what work is , little boy.

Covered all your questions , can you do the same ?

Ha, think I'm little boy?
Maybe it seems like that, and I am happy to be younger than I am. Thanks! You have no clue what am I doing in everyday life, what my education is, how much I was working in past, etc! I know what the work is, believe me!

I have involved a time to crypto world, not only posting here and mining there. Through Spaincoin I faced many things regarding me. Greediness was one of it! I am thankful for the lesson I've learned. I got much more than money can buy! Everything happens as it should.

And again I ask you to not post here anymore. I see you more and more get pleasure, putting salt in our wounds!
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:06:48 AM

And again I ask you to not post here anymore. I see you more and more get pleasure, putting salt in our wounds!

I advice to everyone just ignore this user clicking on "ignore" under his avatar.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: