Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 03:18:07 PM

There is nothing wrong with changing a plan if the circumstances change.
I just realized you have picture of borg cube where you find that i want one to lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

My plan didn't expect the value of SPA, altcoins and BTC to drop so dramatically during the past month. That plan is no longer valid because 100SPA is not nearly enough incentive for people to get coins.

And what happens if btc/altcoin price recovers? Now you've given a great reason to dump everything. The initial distribution plan is fine, its called rolling with the punches. If you match coins added to the marketplace per day from mining and the airdrop, you've somewhat bottlenecked a great influx of coins. Slow and steady wins the race, don't get impatient and go back on the original plan... its a nice middle finger the the assholes that bought 1000 SPA for 5 btc only 3 weeks ago.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:39:12 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 05:01:46 PM by barabbas

My plan didn't expect the value of SPA, altcoins and BTC to drop so dramatically during the past month. That plan is no longer valid because 100SPA is not nearly enough incentive for people to get coins.

And what happens if btc/altcoin price recovers? Now you've given a great reason to dump everything. The initial distribution plan is fine, its called rolling with the punches. If you match coins added to the marketplace per day from mining and the airdrop, you've somewhat bottlenecked a great influx of coins. Slow and steady wins the race, don't get impatient and go back on the original plan... its a nice middle finger the the assholes that bought 1000 SPA for 5 btc only 3 weeks ago.

On the contrary, if you give 1000 coins no one is even going to look at you. You said between the equivalent of 10-50 euros per person and now again this shit? No one is going to request it and give you any personal information for such a pittance. Oh and the retreat of the BTC et all is something like what, 20% altogether (and quickly recovering) while SPA is going down to the tune of that percentage EVERY SINGLE DAY.

When one doesn't have arguments and pretends to make one under clear, evident false premises, guess what the consequence is? Lack of credibility. No wonder SPA is where it is. When someone has nothing intelligent to say, guess what's the best option? to keep his mouth shut.

And not actually doing what you accuse others of: TROLLING.

Oh and buttonmc, the BTC ALTs HAVE INDEED RECOVERED today (have a luck a bitleu). while SPA is in red still 18% for the last 24 hours. The stupid, stupid, trolling excuse of the dev doesn't hold any water, as everyone realizes what a scam this is and runs for the exits. Giving away 1,000 or 2,000 will make no more than a few hundred requests, a can almost guarantee it so you tell me in what way that benefits the bagholders like you. More or less the same than the incredibly "generous" ONE COIN of his own, mind you- he will give away to the beta testers. How much is that in real money (or BTC)? people don't even bother to pick that up from the floors...

Which goes to show, as if it wasn't evident enough already, what the disconnect with reality this guy has. But he's about to get some religion in only a few days when he is going to once again insult the people of Spain with what he -and only he- considers a gift. Spaniards are about to clearly tell him exactly in what part of his anatomy they rather see him inserting the "gift".
CoinMiner10

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:50:58 PM

Good morning my dear trolls, naysayers and whiners. It seems you're all together today, I see you're doing fine!  Smiley
We won't be giving away 5k or 10k SPA per person, more like 1k, 2k. But it will depend on the value at the time of the airdrop. And less in later stages.
It's a pity BTC and altcoins are going down at the moment (oh wait, they're not a "big big fail" too?), bad timing!

Other things: the airdrop software is almost done and ready, we'll be testing it with several people (1 SPA payouts from my own coins) later today.
The Spaincoin marketplace is coming soon too, we have to add some finishing touches to the software.

I've register to the site just for this comment: Stick to the original plan. It's a good one, and it's the best.
The Spaincoin price can jump ten times overnight, see the Isracoin case: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ISR

Think about those reasons:

• You have to maintain your credibility. What's going to be the next move? Fork and adjust the maximum coins to 500 million? 5 billion? You had a good plan, stick to it.
  • What if the price will jump ten time fold? Take back 90%?
  • The motivation for the Spain citizens should be and will be the believe in the Decentralized by the people for the people money system. The gain of value of the Spaincoin at the near future, not a quick 50Euro gift.
  • The value in Euro doesn't matter. You should spread the coins for as many as you can for it to "Catch up" and succeed. Don't create just a few happy "Early adaptor" again. This is exactly what you've tried to avoid at the first place!
  • Right! 50 Spaincoin is only about 0.5 Euro right now, But think about how hard it is to get it if you not a miner or don't have any bitcoins you like to spend. Very hard! Most people wouldn't bother, But the people of Spain will register for it if they will get it for free with just a little hassle in a web registration. They are not getting 50 Euro or 0.5 Euro today, they may get  future currency of Spain.
  • If you still want Sapincoin to be the next currency of Spain, read paragraph 1 again and think about it.

Take Care!
aleksandrbel31

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:11:55 PM

Good morning my dear trolls, naysayers and whiners. It seems you're all together today, I see you're doing fine!  Smiley
We won't be giving away 5k or 10k SPA per person, more like 1k, 2k. But it will depend on the value at the time of the airdrop. And less in later stages.
It's a pity BTC and altcoins are going down at the moment (oh wait, they're not a "big big fail" too?), bad timing!

Other things: the airdrop software is almost done and ready, we'll be testing it with several people (1 SPA payouts from my own coins) later today.
The Spaincoin marketplace is coming soon too, we have to add some finishing touches to the software.

I've register to the site just for this comment: Stick to the original plan. It's a good one, and it's the best.
The Spaincoin price can jump ten times overnight, see the Isracoin case: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ISR

• You have to maintain your credibility. What's going to be the next move? Fork and adjust the maximum coins to 500 million? 5 billion? You had a good plan, stick to it.
  • The motivation for the Spain citizens should be and will be the believe in the Decentralized by the people for the people money system. The gain of value of the Spaincoin at the near future, not a quick 50Euro gift.
  • The value in Euro doesn't matter. You should spread the coins for as many as you can for it to "Catch up" and succeed. Don't create just a few happy "Early adaptor" again. This is exactly what you've tried to avoid at the first place!
  • Right! 50 Spaincoin is only about 0.5 Euro right now, But think about how hard it is to get it if you not a miner or don't have any bitcoins you like to spend. Very hard! Most people wouldn't bother, But the people of Spain will register for it if they will get it for free with just a little hassle in a web registration. They are not getting 50 Euro or 0.5 Euro today, they may get  future currency of Spain.
  • If you still want Sapincoin to be the next currency of Spain, read paragraph 1 again and think about it.

Take Care!

+1

DEV  it's a good idea, i think most people will support the original plan, your second plan can kill spaincoin (aurora story)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:24:13 PM

After thought and the above comments, maybe it is a better idea to stick to original plan.
Credibility is everything in alt-coins. The marketplace and PR  is what will bring the price up.
After the 1st stage, what ever wasn't claimed can be given away in the next stage ( as your plan).

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
malandante

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

I'm the guy behind humble malambruno.org p2pool. Hashrate has gone down. Prices are low. Future looks uncertain. People abandon this coin like rats deserting a sinking ship, which is in my opinion perfectly legit but very sad. Nevertheless, as a spaniard I believe this coin and I think it will bring positive things not only to spanish people but to early investors and casual miners. The difficulty is very low now. It's time to lend a hand, jump on the ship again and make this coin succesful. The developers have not abandoned spaincoin, they are working to adapt it to new scenarios. I encourage you fellow miners to point your rigs to your favourite pool and mine on, and I encourage the developer crew to keep on doing a good work. Keep the airdrop as planned. It will give credibilty to the coin.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

Another landmank: 100th out of 100:http://coinmarketcap.com/#USD

As for the recommendations to keep the original plan... well no one is going to care for the "drop" so it is a matter of keeping the hope a bit longer or just declare this crap dead on arrival. Your choice.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

• Right! 50 Spaincoin is only about 0.5 Euro right now, But think about how hard it is to get it if you not a miner or don't have any bitcoins you like to spend. Very hard! Most people wouldn't bother, But the people of Spain will register for it if they will get it for free with just a little hassle in a web registration. They are not getting 50 Euro or 0.5 Euro today, they may get  future currency of Spain.

Take Care!

i cant speak for others but i know its has taken me over a week to get 1000 SPA coins mining at something around 750kh

dubscheckem

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

I too have registered here today for the sole purpose of voicing my concerns and opinions.

Regarding value of SPA as it sits today, I'm not at all concerned. Nearly every (if not every) crypto-currency hemorrhaged value in the month(s) following their release. BTC took a significant amount of time to take off, SPA will be no different. The name of the game has never been "short quick gains", it has always been a long game.

Regarding the airdrop, I am concerned. This has to go exceptionally smooth, any hiccups will have significant rippling ramifications. That being said; even more important than the smoothness of the drop is the amount of SPA distributed per person per day. In my opinion, your original posted plan is the best option. I strongly feel that increasing the payout per person to 1k or beyond will be extremely detrimental to immediate and long-term SPA value, I can sort-of stomach increasing round1 payouts to 500 per person, but I would still urge you to keep your original plan intact.

Regarding unclaimed airdrop coins, instead of destruction I would push for an official faucet funded by these unclaimed coins. But again, it must be flawless, and the payout value and frequency has to be super carefully decided.

Regarding long-term value of SPA, I'm mildly concerned. I wholly expect SPA to climb in value and be a viable currency, commanding a worthwhile value on a per coin basis. I expect SPA to be rather stable, with regular growth rather than spiky climb-tumble-climb. That being said, everything (literally: everything) hinges on public perception and your credibility. You must consistently present a unified front, and stick to what you've said. The worst thing you can do is buy into emotion.

@the_haters:
Regardless of how loudly you claim to not be trolls, that is all you are. You're doing nothing other than shitposting to incite responses. I would know.

@SpainCoinDev:
Haters gonna hate, it doesn't matter what or how you say it, they'll find something to fling shit at you for. Again, I would know.
The best thing you can do is simply ignore them, do not engage them because it will only result in tarnishing your image.
Let them spew their bullshit, it can only fuel the success of SPA.

Best of luck.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

I too have registered here today for the sole purpose of voicing my concerns and opinions.

Regarding value of SPA as it sits today, I'm not at all concerned. Nearly every (if not every) crypto-currency hemorrhaged value in the month(s) following their release. BTC took a significant amount of time to take off, SPA will be no different. The name of the game has never been "short quick gains", it has always been a long game.

Regarding the airdrop, I am concerned. This has to go exceptionally smooth, any hiccups will have significant rippling ramifications. That being said; even more important than the smoothness of the drop is the amount of SPA distributed per person per day. In my opinion, your original posted plan is the best option. I strongly feel that increasing the payout per person to 1k or beyond will be extremely detrimental to immediate and long-term SPA value, I can sort-of stomach increasing round1 payouts to 500 per person, but I would still urge you to keep your original plan intact.

Regarding unclaimed airdrop coins, instead of destruction I would push for an official faucet funded by these unclaimed coins. But again, it must be flawless, and the payout value and frequency has to be super carefully decided.

Regarding long-term value of SPA, I'm mildly concerned. I wholly expect SPA to climb in value and be a viable currency, commanding a worthwhile value on a per coin basis. I expect SPA to be rather stable, with regular growth rather than spiky climb-tumble-climb. That being said, everything (literally: everything) hinges on public perception and your credibility. You must consistently present a unified front, and stick to what you've said. The worst thing you can do is buy into emotion.

@the_haters:
Regardless of how loudly you claim to not be trolls, that is all you are. You're doing nothing other than shitposting to incite responses. I would know.

@SpainCoinDev:
Haters gonna hate, it doesn't matter what or how you say it, they'll find something to fling shit at you for. Again, I would know.
The best thing you can do is simply ignore them, do not engage them because it will only result in tarnishing your image.
Let them spew their bullshit, it can only fuel the success of SPA.

Best of luck.
  my hero ............ Smiley

olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

for all that matters, I also think you should stick to the original plan...it might sound and actually be selfish, but increasing the SPA amount distributed with the airdrop would make the early investors even more frustrated, having already suffered from huge losses due to the price freefall...I know that investors are not the intended target for national coins, or at least not the first concern, but facing reality, investors are the ones who kept the market alive before airdrop and the ones that will keep it moving afterwards, until the coin (hopefully) spreads in the country and can be practically used as currency...

anyway, I've been here since the beginning, and even after enormous losses I'm still here because of the hard work of the dev, which made Spaincoin positively stand out from the flood of altcoins. Being both an investor and a curious crypto-fan, I'm hoping that the airdrop will be as successful as possible and that we will see a rise in the price of the coin and a decent adoption by the Spanish people and merchants.
Even if things end up going not as planned, I feel like thanking again the dev for their effort, both luckily and unluckily altcoins are always mainly a gamble and if we are here we all know it. I might have lost money, but I took part to a movement I considered inspiring and worthy.
dubscheckem

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:55:27 PM

but increasing the SPA amount distributed with the airdrop would make the early investors even more frustrated, having already suffered from huge losses due to the price freefall

I feel that I should clarify part of my stance.
I'm not pushing for the original airdrop plan because of perceived fairness to early investors/adopters.

I'm pushing for the original airdrop plan primarily for consistency with what has been posted from the beginning. Consistency and credibility are everything.
Secondarily (and this is where we dive into theory) I'm pushing for the original airdrop plan because I feel that handing >500 coins out per person can only strip value from SPA potential. If SPA is to be widely considered successful it must command a worthwhile value per-coin. I feel that dumping 1k+ coins per person will force most of the citizens to view SPA as being completely worthless, and if they don't think SPA has any value nobody else will. I feel that distributing 100SPA per person will be enough to spark interest and secure a local userbase without stripping SPA potential or flooding.
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:15:38 PM

but increasing the SPA amount distributed with the airdrop would make the early investors even more frustrated, having already suffered from huge losses due to the price freefall

I feel that I should clarify part of my stance.
I'm not pushing for the original airdrop plan because of perceived fairness to early investors/adopters.

I'm pushing for the original airdrop plan primarily for consistency with what has been posted from the beginning. Consistency and credibility are everything.
Secondarily (and this is where we dive into theory) I'm pushing for the original airdrop plan because I feel that handing >500 coins out per person can only strip value from SPA potential. If SPA is to be widely considered successful it must command a worthwhile value per-coin. I feel that dumping 1k+ coins per person will force most of the citizens to view SPA as being completely worthless, and if they don't think SPA has any value nobody else will. I feel that distributing 100SPA per person will be enough to spark interest and secure a local userbase without stripping SPA potential or flooding.

I totally agree with you, just wanted to add another reason why, in my opinion, sticking to the original plan is a better choice.
Luttinen

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:27:11 PM

Stick to the original plan. It adds more credibility. Consistency is good.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:15:13 AM

Hey dev, how about spit in your face excuse? Today ALL of cryptoland is up 30% on average, from Bitcoin to Sturncoin an d everything in between. Even joke coins. Even Pesetacoin (+33% at the moment)... well, all except this crap that has fallen beyond what anyone is even looking at.

Any more excuses?

Meanwhile pay attention to what a bunch of genetic greedy losers are telling you, que vas bien...
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:15:13 AM

Hey dev, how about spit in your face excuse? Today ALL of cryptoland is up 30% on average, from Bitcoin to Sturncoin an d everything in between. Even joke coins. Even Pesetacoin (+33% at the moment)... well, all except this crap that has fallen beyond what anyone is even looking at.

Any more excuses?

Meanwhile pay attention to what a bunch of genetic greedy losers are telling you, que vas bien...

If you don't like this coin you YOU CAN GETTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:45:20 AM

DEV, please keep the distribution around the 100 SPA mark, I know this does not have much value at the moment, but this coin is still an infant, give it a few months you will a dramatic turn around, so please don't dump loads of coins out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SpainCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:39:00 AM

Thank you for your opinions, they will be taken into account!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:10:43 AM

Any more excuses?

If you don't like this coin you YOU CAN GETTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who is not with us is against us?
You can't take criticism?

How about that damn freedom of speech most of us here fight for?
Forget that , don't talk bad about my bags full of scam coins , i wanna get rich, right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: