Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC  (Read 22295 times)
wct296

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:49:47 PM

CloudFlare would also have some leads i think ?
I already wrote to cloud flare to ser how they paid for hosting. waiting for the response

Cloudflare would know nothing about how they transacted LTC.. if they used a merchant there might still be hope..

I'm still positive about the fact that the LTC I sent them is still sitting in the address (if they were scamming they would be doing MANY transactions to try and make it hard for anyone to trace the coins) - they would have made at least one withdrawal/move you would assume
http://block-explorer.com/address/LeJVCU437PxU8ts3tWcBQiNiotNKeNYGhZ

Arrgghhh the wait is infuriating.. I wonder if they are still mining and when it comes back we get access to that (positive thoughts... positive thoughts.. )
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:15:54 AM

I just have hope that they will return... There is always hope. Smiley

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

If it is a scam then i will be sad because it was in principal a great idea...

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley

I just hope they took my money and ran! I got too much LTC anyway, glad to get rid of some of it.....

lol.. there is always 1! respect mate..Hey Number6 if you want to get rid of some more can you send me 7 LTC to my cex.io LTC wallet: Lak1Y2Sqj9yjKN6FsWmUatk1LcPbbYhhho

because i am 15GH/s short on a deal i am doing with someone and my damned bank has held up my money so i cant pay them right away..and 7 LTC will buy me the 15GH/s i need... I will send you them right back to your LTC address by Monday at the latest. Smiley Please?

Lol, as many scammers that are popping up anymore I should take you up on your offer, I might have a better change getting my LTC back from you then we will from Markets.CX. Smiley

Cheesy Ha! I have to try, I am no scammer Tongue and I'd have the LTC if i hadn't been F.I.T.A by markets.cx. You will get it back too.. Its only 7 LTC Tongue

its joy for me i dont need the 7 LTC anymore Tongue i spoke to my bank and the payment for the shed load of btc i was buying was put on hold for a random fraud check so i am getting my gh/s after all.. Tongue stil no joy with markets.cx ...weeping Cry 20 LTC down the drain.. i feel really bad for all u dudes who have lost loads.. damn i am so lucky i didnt put more in.. glad i found cex.io first... they are going to start LTC mining too soon i hear on the grapevine....there must be a way we can all work together to get the powers that be involved to get our LTC back..hundreds of people have been robbed here.. maybe thousands! ok maybe they are just the most untogether people on the planet and they are going to sort it out and get back online.. i am going to keep positive about this too.. they will be back they will be back... pray pray pray....
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:49:42 AM

I already wrote to cloud flare to ser how they paid for hosting. waiting for the response

Cloudflare would know nothing about how they transacted LTC.. if they used a merchant there might still be hope..

I'm still positive about the fact that the LTC I sent them is still sitting in the address (if they were scamming they would be doing MANY transactions to try and make it hard for anyone to trace the coins) - they would have made at least one withdrawal/move you would assume

Arrgghhh the wait is infuriating.. I wonder if they are still mining and when it comes back we get access to that (positive thoughts... positive thoughts.. )

Positive thoughts would be easier if they even posted an quick "Hey we are sorry but we will be down another 24 hours" type of response. The silence is the thing spooking most of us.

I have already mentally given up the few LTC I trusted with them, this way I won't be disappointed if it turns out to be a scam. The nice thing is this way I can be pleasantly surprised if it turns out to simply be a poorly communicated extended outage. Smiley

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:16:11 AM

do they have a twitter, a blog, a forum, irc - anything where you can get some info on what's going on ?

neoxxx

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:21:38 AM

OFFLINE  Shocked Shocked Huh
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:32:06 AM

site is still down looked promising but too many of these unreliable "scam" sites popping up
noavkitty

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:39:39 AM

OFFLINE My LTC 30
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:36:45 AM

Hi, I'm currently using this service... invested a few LTC into it.

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.

Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.

this guy... whoever this guy is, i want him to come back in this thread and say - i told you so...

because, you know - he did Smiley
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:19:44 AM

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

this guy... whoever this guy is, i want him to come back in this thread and say - i told you so...

yep..
domih

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:28:38 AM

This is my address: http://block-explorer.com/address/LgeYZiWsUXRAk2dQYLWS44Xqh6D2Lz1qJb

Positive thoughts would be easier if they even posted an quick "Hey we are sorry but we will be down another 24 hours" type of response. The silence is the thing spooking most of us.

I have already mentally given up the few LTC I trusted with them, this way I won't be disappointed if it turns out to be a scam. The nice thing is this way I can be pleasantly surprised if it turns out to simply be a poorly communicated extended outage. Smiley
elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:56:38 AM

My LTC is also there still.
http://block-explorer.com/address/LUeixKnmr759yeYGi4zqXuKZGu2F1XAjBE

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:14:52 AM

So is that a good sign?

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:19:08 AM

It is a better sign than if they were empty and on the way  to an exchange or mixer.

Good sign ? meh.....hehe.

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
ddalex

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:24:46 AM

No, it is not a good sign !
I withdrawed and received all my LTC at MARKETS.CX before they dissapeared, but the address is still indicating the same balance !!!
A mistery for me !
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:54:50 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:36:13 PM by corsaro

what kind of reply (if any) did you get from cloudflare ??

Accessing to public data related to markets.cx, everyone can find these info, useful in the event someone would like to make a police compliant:

the domain name "markets.cx" is registered to this privacy company (companies that hides the real owner of a web site):
https://whois.coccaregistry.org/whois_details.jsp?type=domain&id=markets.cx

Billing Name:   Domainmonster.com Privacy Service
Billing Organization:   Identity Protect Limited
Billing Street:   PO Box 795
Billing City:   Godalming
Billing State/Province:   Surrey
Billing Postal Code:   GU7 9GA
Billing Country:   GB
Billing Phone:   +44.1483307527
Billing Phone Ext:   
Billing Fax:   +44.1483304031

Name Server:   anna.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server:   sam.ns.cloudflare.com

Besides, nameservers belongs to cloudflare, who is a sort of proxy hosting provider for markets.cx:

CloudFlare, Inc.
665 Third Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94107
privacy@cloudflare.com

Note: these companies are NOT involved in this "strange disappear of markets.cx". They are simply internet service providers who just supplied some services to markets.cx

probably someone should advice these companies, that a web site named markets.cx (a customer of them) simply disappeared around 48 hours ago form the Internet, just giving a very short message about a database maintenance.

it could be useful to find the data center were the final server is located, so that police could evaluate to immediately seize it
HST

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:36:26 PM

Would be stupid to steal something people can trace.

No response from email: info@markets.cx either
Hashpersec

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:44:04 PM

Agreed. Good call mellomike!

Two days since OP posted anything, even if their entire site is down no reason they can't hop on here and give an update.

No, I suspect instead the OP is probably on here using an alias laughing at all of us, perhaps even one of the fellow posters in this thread to egg us on some more. Most of the new users who were cheerleading the launch also have been mysteriously absent the same amount of time, I further suspect these are all the same account as the OP.

It would be helpful if the admins of bitcointalk would do their part and reveal any contact information they have when they can see these obvious scams unfold on their forums. Caveat emptor and all that, but why sit back and watch while protecting the identities of the guilty as scam after scam unfolds here?
chalidore

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:03:25 PM

I lost all my mining profits since I started mining back in 2010. I'm looking for work now. there is no way I will be able to recover from this. I'm done with crypto.
The problem with Bitcoin, and with capitalism in general, is there is always gonna be some selfish asshole that ruins it for everyone by finding a way to cheat honest players out of the market, until the cheaters are the only ones left playing the game.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

I lost all my mining profits since I started mining back in 2010. I'm looking for work now. there is no way I will be able to recover from this. I'm done with crypto.
The problem with Bitcoin, and with capitalism in general, is there is always gonna be some selfish asshole that ruins it for everyone by finding a way to cheat honest players out of the market, until the cheaters are the only ones left playing the game.

Iagree with you. No response from cloudfare.
I invested a goodbit like you.hope they come back.
yungmuhney

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:35:56 PM

Hey guys i heard some great news markets.cx is down because they are setting up their new bitcoin mining service on there where you can buy gh/s and they are getting it ready to take on cex.io. I thought all hope was lost till i heard that now my hope is renewed...i really hope this is the reason they're down and that they aren't gonna just walk out with all my ltc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: