Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC  (Read 22295 times)
angelus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

I deposited 5 LTC just the day before they went offline. What a waste. Does anyone know if scrypt.cc is legit? I've been hearing there's been a lot of delayed confirmations with deposits and issues with withdrawals
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:04:30 AM

I deposited 5 LTC just the day before they went offline. What a waste. Does anyone know if scrypt.cc is legit? I've been hearing there's been a lot of delayed confirmations with deposits and issues with withdrawals

I just signed up yesterday and purchased a bitcoin worth of hashing. No delays or anything. The only problem they had was they were using blockchain.info for their wallets and had trouble when they did.

I do think they're legit. Their site seems much more professional than most of the others I've seen. They're at the tail-end of beta from what I can gather and are about to launch a better website that will feature auto-reinvesting. They're also fine-tuning their gpus to run scrypt-N and Jane, so they should be good to go. Unlike markets.cx, they're not stuck with one coin, allowing them to quickly change as the need arises. Plus they pay out every ten minutes.
angelus

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:14:51 AM

I just signed up yesterday and purchased a bitcoin worth of hashing. No delays or anything. The only problem they had was they were using blockchain.info for their wallets and had trouble when they did.

I do think they're legit. Their site seems much more professional than most of the others I've seen. They're at the tail-end of beta from what I can gather and are about to launch a better website that will feature auto-reinvesting. They're also fine-tuning their gpus to run scrypt-N and Jane, so they should be good to go. Unlike markets.cx, they're not stuck with one coin, allowing them to quickly change as the need arises. Plus they pay out every ten minutes.

OK great! Thanks for letting me know. Yea I noticed they mentioned that they mine with the most profitable alt coin each time. Need to check it out some more. Just hope their merge onto the new website transitions smoothly with no down-time like markets.cx
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:21:54 AM

OK great! Thanks for letting me know. Yea I noticed they mentioned that they mine with the most profitable alt coin each time. Need to check it out some more. Just hope their merge onto the new website transitions smoothly with no down-time like markets.cx

I don't know if they're actually moving to a new website or just re-designing the old one. Apparently (like everyone else in the bitcoin community), they had some ddos problems, but they have upgraded their hosting and have taken care of the problem.
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:11:31 AM

I had 304 LTC on markets.cx  Sad

So far I've done really well on quite a large amount of khs on scrypt.cc . They pay every 10 minutes. Admin is right there if you have questions and they're courteous.
Also....if you go to the forum there...you will find coding to start using auto-reinvest right away....or you can wait because it's built into the new interface that should be showing up shortly.
I'm making a little over .5% per day on my investment and quite happy with them.

If you want to use my referral link it would be greatly appreciated.
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baa7s

Where do you see what % you're making a day?
BoxX

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:20:49 AM

Can we please keep talk here related to the topic at hand? All you guys begging for referrals to another hashing site are getting a little bit pathetic. Would be nice of moderator would step in here and clean out that b/s as it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

For those that keep saying requesting information from either the mail hosting company, the company handling private registration, or cloudflare.. it's completely pointless unless its coming from law enforcement. These companies will not release a shred of info about the owner of the site unless it comes from an official source after a police report has been filed.

If you lost enough LTC to equate to felony theft, then you'd be in a good place to file an official police report and get the ball rolling here for the rest of us. Those of us that only lost a couple hundred bucks or less are not going to be taken seriously when it comes to filing that report. So I'd highly suggest if you are one of those that invested 100+ LTC with markets.cx you take the issue up with your local law enforcement, file an official report, and get them looking into the site. They can and will be able to file requests with any of the above mentioned sources to track down the actual owner(s) of this site, and possibly aid in getting folks their investments back... or at least an answer as to what the hell happened here.

-BoxX

Cesar10101

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:39:09 AM

Can we please keep talk here related to the topic at hand? All you guys begging for referrals to another hashing site are getting a little bit pathetic. Would be nice of moderator would step in here and clean out that b/s as it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

For those that keep saying requesting information from either the mail hosting company, the company handling private registration, or cloudflare.. it's completely pointless unless its coming from law enforcement. These companies will not release a shred of info about the owner of the site unless it comes from an official source after a police report has been filed.

If you lost enough LTC to equate to felony theft, then you'd be in a good place to file an official police report and get the ball rolling here for the rest of us. Those of us that only lost a couple hundred bucks or less are not going to be taken seriously when it comes to filing that report. So I'd highly suggest if you are one of those that invested 100+ LTC with markets.cx you take the issue up with your local law enforcement, file an official report, and get them looking into the site. They can and will be able to file requests with any of the above mentioned sources to track down the actual owner(s) of this site, and possibly aid in getting folks their investments back... or at least an answer as to what the hell happened here.

-BoxX

I would suggest that somebody from USA make a criminal complaint, as Cloudfare is stated in US, so Cloudfare should have the ip adress of the real Site?

The domain markets.cx was registred in UK stated Company, perhaps it should also be good someone from UK make the same step to find out who did register the Site, etc...
elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:39:55 PM

I have used scrypt.cc for 3 months or so, and yes sometimes deposits get stuck. but support is there in a chatbox and theres a trollbox as well.
they seem to follow the server most of the day.

i withdrew 0.68 btc once and no problems with that.

never lost a single coin there.

YMMV.

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
TheDudeAbides

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:04:25 PM

Scrypt.cc is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.0

I'm watching this thread for updates not referral links.

For the record I'm out 25 litecoins but they are still sitting in the address. A week without anything although I still see cloud fare working.  Just very very strange.  I have some faith but patience is wearing thin..... Undecided
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:19:16 PM

For the record I'm out 25 litecoins but they are still sitting in the address. A week without anything although I still see cloud fare working.  Just very very strange.  I have some faith but patience is wearing thin..... Undecided

365 LTC still sitting there!
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:20:46 PM

365 LTC still sitting there!

I agree, stop using the thread for referrals and stop begging!
robertsustr

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

Kill him! 1300$  Cry
angelus

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:53:04 AM

I have used scrypt.cc for 3 months or so, and yes sometimes deposits get stuck. but support is there in a chatbox and theres a trollbox as well.
they seem to follow the server most of the day.

i withdrew 0.68 btc once and no problems with that.

never lost a single coin there.

YMMV.

Sounds good. I might wait it out a bit longer to see what happens when they do their update. It would be good if they accepted more payment methods for deposits.

As far as markets.cx it's starting to look more and more like a scam everyday. When you have customers investing into your business, you keep them up to date, not leave people in the dark. If they are actually doing maintenance, then they have really crap customer service which will make people think twice to invest again with them if they actually return.
chalidore

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

I'm getting together all the information I need to file a police report.
I lost a total of 930 LTC!
If the operators of markets.cx are reading this, you have until Monday to return my 930 LTC to this address, or I file a police report.
LReHvbAnrULgLuSD7DJBYUU7VRPhZcBxMp
My login name was "bitcoinbiodiesel"
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:55:55 AM

What can the police do?
BoxX

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:15:03 AM

If the operators of markets.cx are reading this, you have until Monday to return my 930 LTC to this address, or I file a police report.

Keep us posted chalidore. The registrar, mail host, and/or cloudflare should be willing to release the personal information of the site owner to the police once the report has been filed.

-BoxX
mnsch

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:59:14 AM

Where are you filing the report? Please keep us updated
HST

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:31:50 AM

I will join you, not in the US or in UK let me know how to share costs.

I have 447 LTC in there

@ Markets.cx
transfer to:
1L5iQLx8eBkeyXySYsAzVcb89tCHBDMPyP

from
LLsJB2SUCXNq18TYG3sZTsvddZmup1zXgj

before monday

thanks
connedbyMarkets.cx

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

I can't believe how apt my username became...

Lost 20ish LTC.  A drop in the ocean compared to many, it seems.

If someone from markets does drop in to read this thread it would be worth them realising that Chinese authorities would take a very dim view of someone fleecing a host of international investors of 10s thousands of dollars, GBP etc.  Worth life in jail/firing squad? 

I'm prepared to give them a few more days to come good then I thought approach the Chinese embassy with all the info available and ask what they are going to do about it.

Any other ideas?
robertsustr

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:13:15 AM

2014-03-17 21:36:56    - 68.21783678 LTC to markets.cx

Send me my LTC to: LXUJvE6ZpFAimkbzPaiZb4UV1y9devAWx7

nick: sustrrobert
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: