Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC  (Read 22295 times)
chalidore

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:48:55 PM

I had over 32,000 kh on there! All my mining profits since 2010 when I started mining BTC! I quit my job about a year ago to do BTC full time. This sucks.
elektrax

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

the cached page I see is very old...  before they added the GHS section and quote is at 0,024

This long silent from web site owners is starting to be a little suspicious...

I had a live version of the GHS sale.

While empty for a long time, at some point there came in an Ask price at 0.0125 BTC.
So a tad higher than cex which is/was at 0.0119 or so.

It crashed shortly after that.

I had 1023 khashes Sad

But this situation doesn't make sense.

- That site was way too well written. Too many features and so few bugs (any?).
- I had contact with support before outage, good response time.
- Site was always super fast, had CloudFlare
- Adding more features and then leave that moneymaking machine in a hurry? They could have waited for a long time to suck in more btc and ltc.

The questions are:

- Did anyone withdraw any significant LTC from there? Success?
- Do we know anything about LTC wallet addresses and movements, does anyone have Litecoin block search skills ?

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:17:04 PM

the cached page I see is very old...  before they added the GHS section and quote is at 0,024

While empty for a long time, at some point there came in an Ask price at 0.0125 BTC.

I had 1023 khashes Sad

- Adding more features and then leave that moneymaking machine in a hurry? They could have waited for a long time to suck in more btc and ltc.

The questions are:

- Do we know anything about LTC wallet addresses and movements, does anyone have Litecoin block search skills ?

I guess similar  thing happened few days ago and everything resumed to be normal. Wonder how many days will it take this time!
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:24:18 PM

I had 1023 khashes Sad

The questions are:

I guess similar  thing happened few days ago and everything resumed to be normal. Wonder how many days will it take this time!

how long were they down last time ?

meaning, is this "normal" for them to go offline and silent for long periods of time ?
cursorcoins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:30:04 PM

I had 1023 khashes Sad

The questions are:

how long were they down last time ?

meaning, is this "normal" for them to go offline and silent for long periods of time ?

I've been with them for a few weeks now, and nothing like this has happened. I only check a couple times a day, so I might have missed an outage though.
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

this is an unlucky period for bitcoin and litecoin...

mtgox closed.., coinex was hacked.. and now...  markets.cx ?? what's happened??
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:05:23 PM

I just have hope that they will return... There is always hope. Smiley

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

If it is a scam then i will be sad because it was in principal a great idea...
zhulick

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley
ColmanThompson

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:29:41 PM

in answer to question above. i withdrew a few LTC when my friend got locked out of his account last week..i have only invested at most 20LTC there and i received them in my cex.io litecoin wallet no problem.. i too am beginning to worry now but as the person said above it does not make sense for them to run off with the money now..why not wait until they had much more later...hmm...
zhulick

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

Guys, we now working on GHS/BTC trading update which require a lots of database maintenance. We are working hard to get back online as soon as possible. Please stay tuned as we will post all the updates in this topic.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team.

about 24 hours since the last update...

if not scam, then worst marketing/support/PR team i have ever encountered...
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:24:43 PM

Guys, we now working on GHS/BTC trading update which require a lots of database maintenance. We are working hard to get back online as soon as possible. Please stay tuned as we will post all the updates in this topic.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team.

about 24 hours since the last update...

if not scam, then worst marketing/support/PR team i have ever encountered...

really strange situation...
24 hours without telling us anything about a scheduled maintenance.

Dear "MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team", What plans about coming back online ??
zulu860

Activity: 196

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

I have hope i really enjoyed the site....32,000 khs i read that like whoa i wanna be like that when i grow up

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley

I just hope they took my money and ran! I got too much LTC anyway, glad to get rid of some of it.....

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
Jackblack90909

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

Let us introduce our project: MARKETS.CX

MARKETS.CX is a cloud mining platform running by a group of mining industry experts commited to Litecoin network growth and development.

Our service allows you to start Litecoin mining right away without any technical knowledge or hardware installation.

We are working closely with hardware and software engineers around the globe to provide you with the most cost effective and profitable mining platform ever. Most of our miner hardware manufacturing and hosting are carried within China mainland to lower deployment time and reduce associated costs and transaction expenses. Some hashing powers are distributed over several secure data centers in Europe. All of the above allows us to offer the best KHS/LTC price possible.

KHS stands for "Kilohashes" and is associated with Litecoin mining capacities. You can simply buy KHS at MARKETS.CX and start mining right away instead of purchasing expensive and hard-to-maintain equipment and wait ages for it to arrive. Our professional engineers will do all the work for you.

Gridseed-based Litecoin mining equipment is safely stored in MARKETS.CX secure data centers across China and Europe.

You will also be able to sell your KHS for the price set up by current market conditions at any time.

Key facts:

- First Litecoin cloud mining platform
- Guaranteed hashing power, no fluctuation
- Hourly mining payouts
- 3% affiliate comissions
- Datacenters in China and Europe
- Buy and sell Litecoin mining Kilohashes for a price set by the supply and demand.

Join MARKETS.CX today and start using the most profitable Litecoin cloud mining plaform ever created!

Update plz
ColmanThompson

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:49:35 PM

I just hope they took my money and ran! I got too much LTC anyway, glad to get rid of some of it.....

lol.. there is always 1! respect mate..Hey Number6 if you want to get rid of some more can you send me 7 LTC to my cex.io LTC wallet: Lak1Y2Sqj9yjKN6FsWmUatk1LcPbbYhhho

because i am 15GH/s short on a deal i am doing with someone and my damned bank has held up my money so i cant pay them right away..and 7 LTC will buy me the 15GH/s i need... I will send you them right back to your LTC address by Monday at the latest. Smiley Please?
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

lol.. there is always 1! respect mate..Hey Number6 if you want to get rid of some more can you send me 7 LTC to my cex.io LTC wallet: Lak1Y2Sqj9yjKN6FsWmUatk1LcPbbYhhho

because i am 15GH/s short on a deal i am doing with someone and my damned bank has held up my money so i cant pay them right away..and 7 LTC will buy me the 15GH/s i need... I will send you them right back to your LTC address by Monday at the latest. Smiley Please?

Lol, as many scammers that are popping up anymore I should take you up on your offer, I might have a better change getting my LTC back from you then we will from Markets.CX. Smiley

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
ColmanThompson

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:09:08 PM

Lol, as many scammers that are popping up anymore I should take you up on your offer, I might have a better change getting my LTC back from you then we will from Markets.CX. Smiley

Cheesy Ha! I have to try, I am no scammer Tongue and I'd have the LTC if i hadn't been F.I.T.A by markets.cx. You will get it back too.. Its only 7 LTC Tongue
wct296

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:06:20 PM

Do we know if they used a merchant facility like coinbase? (obviously one for LTC)

Its just that when I was scammed last time I complained to them and they froze the account of the scammers and distributed the money back to people who invested (after evidence was given)... was awesome..

If... after a few more days - the site is still down.. it would be good to go to them and see if we can recover our investment

elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:13:57 PM

CloudFlare would also have some leads i think ?

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
Jackblack90909

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:19:10 PM

CloudFlare would also have some leads i think ?
I already wrote to cloud flare to ser how they paid for hosting. waiting for the response
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: