Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC  (Read 22295 times)
ElectroBTC (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:08:16 PM

We would like to confirm that this problem was fixed successfully.

connedbyMarkets.cx, you should now be able to log in into your account. We apologize for any inconvenience it may caused.

mnsch, thank you. We are now working hard to implement 2FA authentication methods.
cursorcoins

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:51:37 PM

Wow, quite the turn of events in the last day or so...
I have changed my password again, just to be safe.
I appreciate the OP stepping in to help alleviate some of our concerns. I still want to see contact information on the website, but I won't be withdrawing any LTC any time soon. I bought in at 0.04 and it's down to 0.03 now... So I'm in for the long run to see a return of any kind.

And, while I'm here, I'm going to put my referral link into the mix.  Smiley

https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531df7bd05af4861038c3688

Nice to see that this thread is getting some attention anyway... Hope everything gets sorted out for everyone who has had issues.

Cheers!
connedbyMarkets.cx

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

My issue has been fixed now, but Colman had to get in touch on my behalf.

renodaret

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:15:39 PM

AVOID.

I've had my LTC wiped out by Markets.cx

I registered with them, invested 5LTC and everything was looking great.  I put another 4 in and after half an hour went to log in to see what had developed.

"Authentication failed. Please check email and password."

Each time I tried to log in.  I used the reset password option...still the same reply each time I tried to log in.  Tried this maybe ten times.

I've used the 'Contact and support' page several times to get in touch with the '24/7 professional support' and have not received a single reply or response.  the info@ email address is a dud too...

I even tried the 'Sign up' box and put in my email and it's opened me a new account with exactly the same email with 0 LTC, 0KHS.

I should have been more careful and feel pretty stupid, having lost 9 LTC at about £105 in total.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE GET IT OUT NOW.

i didnt have this kind of thing happen at all
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

i have been ok too on markets.cx...

its good news on the kh/s price for the future..i heard inside news, that electroBTC hasnt shared that, on the 19th they open up in China.

then the kh/s price should boom with investors so i say buy buy buy now..i seen the price go down to 0.0264 at its lowest.. gutted i had no cash then.. 0.02970 now so still good time to pu tmore more.. i reckon a return to 0.04 is due next week....thats my forecast.. top tip.. for the few of us here.. hint hint. Smiley

i am loving this and i am sooo excited right now i just cant tell you.. there are dollar signs in my eyes. Smiley

heres to the future with these guys. Smiley
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:37:51 AM

Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.
mnsch

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:09:23 PM

Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.
I suggest OP takes care of this user nevertheless. What were your main concerns mellomike?

The affinity for anonymity is quite common in the cryptocurrency world and (for me) not a real concern. Trust is mostly about service and quality, not about names and addresses. But i will also keep an eye on these communication issues. Bonus points currently given to markets.cx for the hard work you do and great implementation.

My reflink if you care:
https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531dad9d05af4835048c1989

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.

dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

I suggest OP takes care of this user nevertheless. What were your main concerns mellomike?
Right now it looks like a ponzi scheme and all this referal spam doesn't make it better.

At least a few photos of your "data center" or asics or something would be nice.
ElectroBTC (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:47:54 PM

Right now it looks like a ponzi scheme and all this referal spam doesn't make it better.

At least a few photos of your "data center" or asics or something would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback. Definitely, we will make a detailed photo report in a few days.
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:51:38 AM

Bought some KHS, so far so good.

By the way, fix your API.

https://markets.cx/api/order_book/KHS/LTC shows wrong Asks. Right now lowest ask price is 0.02845999, it shows 0.0292.

https://markets.cx/api/ticker/KHS/LTC shows rounded prices for bids and asks, so instead of 0.02845999 it shows 0.02845. Wouldn't really matter if order book api was working right.

And I think there is something wrong with placing orders and rounding too.

Also in documentation for API it should say https instead of http.
mnsch

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:11:34 AM

I am in no way connected to markets.cx.
BitcoinManz

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:36:24 PM

https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=53258eef05af4882518bd065

Register on my link guyz !!
mnsch

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:29:17 AM

Ignore him, use mine:
https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531dad9d05af4835048c1989

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.

Grin Grin Grin
cursorcoins

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

LOL, nice quote block hijack...
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:32:18 AM

What I find strage and suspicious about

are the T's and C's of the Redeemed Hardware:

Redeem hardware - terms and conditions

This option is only available for those users who have enough KHS balance to cover MARKETS.CX hardware nominal hashing power and EMS shipping fees.
    No support or hardware replacements will be possible once your hardware is dissolved from our data centers.
    All of our hardware comes in a dissembled state with all the required options such as connection cables.
    All of our hardware comes «as is» without original packaging or manuals.

You will not be able to continue mining process once we dissolve your hardware from our data centers.
    It may take up to 30 days for your package to be delivered..
    You are responsible for EMS shipping fees of 0.10 LTC / 3 KHS.

WTF does 0.1 LTC / 3 KHASH mean? If I buy 10.000 kHash there, I'd have to pay like 5600$ for the shipping? Smells fishy if you ask me.
scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:00:09 AM

This option is only available for those users who have enough KHS balance to cover MARKETS.CX hardware nominal hashing power and EMS shipping fees.
    No support or hardware replacements will be possible once your hardware is dissolved from our data centers.
    All of our hardware comes in a dissembled state with all the required options such as connection cables.

You will not be able to continue mining process once we dissolve your hardware from our data centers.

WTF does 0.1 LTC / 3 KHASH mean? If I buy 10.000 kHash there, I'd have to pay like 5600$ for the shipping? Smells fishy if you ask me.

The way I read it, it just means if you want to have a GC unit (300KH) shipped, you need at least 303KH (or 300KH + 0.10LTC) in your account. 300KH for the unit, 3 KH/0.1LTC for shipping costs.

cursorcoins

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:27:04 PM

https://markets.cx/img/b/728x90_1.gif

The way I read it, it just means if you want to have a GC unit (300KH) shipped, you need at least 303KH (or 300KH + 0.10LTC) in your account. 300KH for the unit, 3 KH/0.1LTC for shipping costs.

Would really like the OP to be a little more active in the discussions here. This is also a concern of mine, although I'm in no hurry to cash out.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

I asked them about proof of their hashrate:
Apparently they are mining at different pools at the moment but they will set up their own pool soon.
ddalex

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:22:12 PM

Mining fee too high !!! 11% !!!
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:06:15 AM

All has been well for me with Markets.cx.. 11% mf is a bit high Shocked but I hope it will come down with time...like the KHS price did. Smiley

Happy days.  Smiley

This reminds me to get my referral plug in lol  Grin

https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531e54a505af486e378ca794
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: