Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC  (Read 22295 times)
ElectroBTC (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:44:26 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:30:42 AM by ElectroBTC

Let us introduce our project: MARKETS.CX

MARKETS.CX is a cloud mining platform running by a group of mining industry experts commited to Litecoin network growth and development.

Our service allows you to start Litecoin mining right away without any technical knowledge or hardware installation.

We are working closely with hardware and software engineers around the globe to provide you with the most cost effective and profitable mining platform ever. Most of our miner hardware manufacturing and hosting are carried within China mainland to lower deployment time and reduce associated costs and transaction expenses. Some hashing powers are distributed over several secure data centers in Europe. All of the above allows us to offer the best KHS/LTC price possible.

KHS stands for "Kilohashes" and is associated with Litecoin mining capacities. You can simply buy KHS at MARKETS.CX and start mining right away instead of purchasing expensive and hard-to-maintain equipment and wait ages for it to arrive. Our professional engineers will do all the work for you.

Gridseed-based Litecoin mining equipment is safely stored in MARKETS.CX secure data centers across China and Europe.

You will also be able to sell your KHS for the price set up by current market conditions at any time.

Key facts:

- First Litecoin cloud mining platform
- Guaranteed hashing power, no fluctuation
- Hourly mining payouts
- 3% affiliate comissions
- Datacenters in China and Europe
- Buy and sell Litecoin mining Kilohashes for a price set by the supply and demand.

Join MARKETS.CX today and start using the most profitable Litecoin cloud mining plaform ever created!

ElectroBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

Even more good news from MARKETS.CX!

We just raised our affiliate bonus commissions to 3.5%!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:54:48 AM

We did a small article about this service :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/6/litecoin-cloud-hashing-available-for-purchase-now
scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:58:17 PM

Your calculations in that article are all over the place..

If 0.036LTC equals ~$2, each LTC is worth $55.00
If 70LTC equals $1,925, each LTC is worth $27.50
In reality, 1 LTC = $16.56 (BTC-e).

This means that 330kh/s (equal to 1 5chip GC) of mining power costs 11.88LTC ~$196.56. Which is a little less than retail price on these units.

I am in no way affiliated with markets.cx, nor a customer with them. But I had to point out the bad math

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:13:02 PM

Your calculations in that article are all over the place..

If 0.036LTC equals ~$2, each LTC is worth $55.00
If 70LTC equals $1,925, each LTC is worth $27.50
In reality, 1 LTC = $16.56 (BTC-e).

This means that 330kh/s (equal to 1 5chip GC) of mining power costs 11.88LTC ~$196.56. Which is a little less than retail price on these units.

I am in no way affiliated with markets.cx, nor a customer with them. But I had to point out the bad math

Fixed the math, not sure how I got to the earlier numbers.... :>
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 11:45:00 AM

just want to give this a friendly bump, earned my first 0.02 LTC!
locke916

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:42:05 PM

I am currently testing it. So far I have a good impression.

Only complaint I have are the relatively high maintenance fees. Yesterday it was something between 7% and 8% of the payout. Today after the difficulty increase it is more than 10%.

Are you guys sure the maintenance fees are calculated correctly?

You state on your page that you are using the latest ASICs from Gridseed. Why are you then calculating with 0.16093 watt per KHS? That would mean one Gridseed unit with 300 KHS consumes 48 watt, which shouldn't be the case when hashing in pure scrypt mode.
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:10:10 AM

are you accepting btc to buy khs?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mnsch

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:20:49 PM

Good impressions so far, way better service and interface than eg. scrypt.cc and bit-mining.co (which i both enjoyed, but still this is superior).

My reflink if you care:
https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531dad9d05af4835048c1989

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.
cursorcoins

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:20:11 PM

I just set up a couple days ago, with an initial share of 800KH/s. Payouts are in line with what their calculator claims I should be getting. So far, I'm pretty impressed.

@mnsch, sorry, didn't see your referral link until just now...

I would recommend this for anyone looking to get mining with minimal investment.
mnsch

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:16:08 PM

Prices are insanely down at the moment. About 0.026 / KHs!

My reflink if you care:

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:07:31 PM

Hi, I'm currently using this service... invested a few LTC into it.

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.
mnsch

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

Good advice mellomike, always be careful who you trust you money. Try with low amounts first.

All my withdrawals worked perfect so far and were instant.
cursorcoins

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

I agree with mellomike, this doesn't seem like a very safe investment, when you consider the lack of contact information.
I have had a good experience myself, and my transactions have been some of the fastest I've seen on the LTC network. I haven't invested any "real" money, only what I've earned from mining. That being said, I'm keeping a close eye on their site.

OP... would you consider adding contact information to your site, to help with some of the concerns we have here? And maybe replying to this thread once in a while would be nice too...
mnsch

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:51:11 PM

looks like your account was hacked connedbyMarkets.cx, sorry for the loss.

In my experience, the staff is very responsive (3 requests answered in about 5 hours) and currently heavily busy in startup-mode.
I suggest you also look for the wallet address you deposited to and if anything suspicious happened.

Take care
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:33:36 PM

i have put in 4ltc so far and withdrawn some too.. the guy above who got his account hacked is a friend of mine. i noticed yesterday the price of kh/s plummeted and the amount of LTC on the servers dropped by a significant amount.. this suggest hackers broke in and stole a few hundred LTC..I guess i was one of the lucky ones because my account is fine.. I would be wary before putting a lot into this.. I am going to leave a few LTC in there just for the fun of mining..i have been trickling the profit out to my wallet at cex.io.lets see if they 'LEGIT UP' a bit to restore confidence..I am a bit concerned too..Caveat Emptor!

I am still getting his kh/s affiliation bonus though..its actually paying for my fees so i am making 100% mining profit... so it does not make sense to me...

my referall link if anybody wants to help me out lol: https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531e54a505af486e378ca794

sorry to be your competition mnsch. Smiley
ElectroBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:58:39 AM

Guys, no worries.

There is a slight technical problem on our side.

A small number of users with dots and uppercase characters in their e-mail addresses were affected. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 24 hours for this issue to be solved completely. This problem has no affection on security and safety.

No litecoins, kilohashes or mining profits will be lost.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Team.
ColmanThompson

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

Thanks for the reassurance ElectroBTC. Smiley

I am really enjoying MARKETS.CX litecoin mining and i think it has great potential for all of us.. both creators and users. I think you are great! You have cex.io so worried that they are setting up a cloud litecoin mining op too to copy you! funny. Smiley go guys! you rock! Smiley
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:32:46 AM

Guys, no worries.

There is a slight technical problem on our side.

A small number of users with dots and uppercase characters in their e-mail addresses were affected. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 24 hours for this issue to be solved completely. This problem has no affection on security and safety.

No litecoins, kilohashes or mining profits will be lost.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Team.

Great to see you replying and keeping us updated. However when you get a chance (I see you're busy) can you please update us on contact information?
mnsch

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Why did it take me coming here to get a response?
bitcointalk is the de facto standard complaining service. You did the right thing and were complaining where the service was announced. I do not like your username, though.

I will wait and see and if it all comes good will delete and apologise, however you need to sort out your contact info.
+1

@ElectroBTC
Btw. Thanks for the update. Please enable 2FA asap or you will have more complaints of this and other sorts very soon. I am a Senior Security Consultant and will be glad to help you out in case you need advice.

@everyone
Change you default password that you received via E-Mail in PLAINTEXT.

My reflink if you care:

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you (contact me here with the details)

mnsch

PS.: No worries ColmanThompson i think there are enough referals for everyone ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: