Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:44:46 AM

Looks like everybody stop mining this coin now.

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.

And  why are you so sure about this? You have a crystal globe?
Besides , that's not how a scam will work in this situation.

Look at Cryptorush right now. The price is almost half of what it was before they took it down. And it is only dropping.

Look at the hashrate. 100mh/s drop in the last few hours. No confidence in this coin. There is no reason to support this thing.

I feel very sorry for the IPO buyers and I hope that they get a refund of their bitcoin, if the dev team hasn't spent it already. But at the same time, the IPO buyers are very stupid trusting these people in the first place.

I'm not saying it isn't a failure and it wasn't from the start , but some smart scammers would have done it a lot better.
So .. I didn't expect such a rapid failure.

Right, we have longer term goals and the people who say the IPO buyers got screwed forgot to read the statement regarding dividends paid out from the full scale exchange and future software licensing.

IPO buyers got long term shares, not just coins.

A lot of this information is on the website, in the dashboard, and in the op of this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:56:19 AM

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.

Look at Cryptorush right now. The price is almost half of what it was before they took it down. And it is only dropping.

Look at the hashrate. 100mh/s drop in the last few hours. No confidence in this coin. There is no reason to support this thing.

I feel very sorry for the IPO buyers and I hope that they get a refund of their bitcoin, if the dev team hasn't spent it already. But at the same time, the IPO buyers are very stupid trusting these people in the first place.

I'm not saying it isn't a failure and it wasn't from the start , but some smart scammers would have done it a lot better.

Agree. They tried to scam people, yet their little tricks are too easy, too straight forward to tell.
Until now, they have offered ZERO credit for trust.
All they do is to make more money, BTC from the community.
Can you guys do not be this straight forward?
Can you guys first contribute something and then make money?

To future investors and miners: watch out they abandon ship and copy paste a new coin.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Right, we have longer term goals and the people who say the IPO buyers got screwed forgot to read the statement regarding dividends paid out from the full scale exchange and future software licensing.

A lot of this information is on the website, in the dashboard, and in the op of this thread.

Long-term.....
How long is long term? 1 week? 1 month? and after that abandon ship, like what you have done before?
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:08:51 AM

And  why are you so sure about this? You have a crystal globe?

Long-term.....
How long is long term? 1 week? 1 month? and after that abandon ship, like what you have done before?

Who are you talking to?

This is my first and only coin project.
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

We don't know who you are.

We all Know that Jacobux is behind this coin and was in with Pandacoin and UNO and some others. Sevoque also has been involved with many failcoins.

When I went to the IRC and asked to speak with the Developer of 10-5, Jacobux said he was the Dev.

I don't know what to believe.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:14:15 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

I am talking to YOU, the 'DEVS'.
You can CLAIM this is the FIRST AND ONLY COIN.
HOWEVER, whether people trust you or not is another thing.
Look at sev and JacobUX.
You are on the same boat with them, right?
You know their credits, right?
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:18:53 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

Look at sev and JacobUX.

JacobUX is the graphic artist / CEO
Sevoque is the community manager (although he is not feeling well.)

And me and my partner are funding the backend development of this coin.

All of this information is in the dashboard, and if you would like to leave your phone number in pm or send an email to support@tenfivecoin.com I will be happy to answer any more intimate questions you have regarding the future or other concerns regarding the reputation of our devs.

I can say that so far none of the devs have done anything that lives up to the negative comments I have seen, but if it serves in your interest. The dev shares are on a mandatory lockdown of 4 weeks, this is a real physical lockdown not even I have access to the coins (without destroying them.)
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:20:03 AM

Who are you talking to?

If you're involved with cryptocurrencies to any degree, you would be aware of what happened with Pandacoin and the role that team of "developers" played.

To then knowingly align yourself with those same people .... that tells us all we need to know about you.
jtsnau

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:11 AM

CEO of an alt-coin? 

My god I almost fell of my chair!
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:41 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

Look at sev and JacobUX.

Sevoque is the community manager (although he is not feeling well.)

And me and my partner are funding the backend development of this coin.

All of this information is in the dashboard, and if you would like to leave your phone number in pm or send an email to support@tenfivecoin.com I will be happy to answer any more intimate questions you have regarding the future or other concerns regarding the reputation of our devs.

I can say that so far none of the devs have done anything that lives up to the negative comments I have seen, but if it serves in your interest. The dev shares are on a mandatory lockdown of 4 weeks, this is a real physical lockdown not even I have access to the coins (without destroying them.)

Does Pandacoin mean anything to you?

Did you know that JacobUX is scum? How the fuck is this retard your CEO? LOL thats so dumb.

What does the CEO of a cryptocurrency even do HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

We don't know who you are.

We all Know that Jacobux is behind this coin and was in with Pandacoin and UNO and some others. Sevoque also has been involved with many failcoins.

When I went to the IRC and asked to speak with the Developer of 10-5, Jacobux said he was the Dev.

I don't know what to believe.

Yes, I also don't know what and who to believe.
However, since you are on the same boat with them, I cannot trust that this "DEVs" will not repeat what have done before, especially taking into account that this coin is done in such a haste that YOU do not have a clear idea of what to do, change the reward structure in one day after release in order to maximize the profit of premined coins, etc.

If you are really innocent, next time when you organize a team, do a background check and only enroll people with credit.
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:24:11 AM

Wtf...  This shit is associated with the wolong pandacoin.  Fuck that.  Get ready to get scamed.  
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

CEO of an alt-coin? 

HAHAHA.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:27:56 AM

Wtf...  This shit is associated with the wolong pandacoin.  Fuck that.  Get ready to get scamed.  
Uhh yea, welcome to two days ago. :S
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:28:20 AM

CEO of an alt-coin? 

HAHAHA. I am with you, buddy.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:28:26 AM

Who are you talking to?

If you're involved with cryptocurrencies to any degree, you would be aware of what happened with Pandacoin and the role that team of "developers" played.

To then knowingly align yourself with those same people .... that tells us all we need to know about you.

I was developing the backend of this project during all of this, and all I saw was JacobUX hard at work every day. He even posted an open letter at the very end of panda with a full wallet with none of his coins dumped.

Honestly the most hard working member of the dev team, and we have really talented programmers. JacobUX is just always there to keep everyone on track, and he is not a type to bring up money. It was his idea that all of the developers (including himself and me) get paid equal shares. We are not greedy, and I am concerned about the issues you bring up. I hope that you guys maybe come check us out next week and see we are still here not running off with anyones money Smiley

We will be working hard, and making an exchange for our shareholders! They may not be vocal in this thread, but they are active and they are also disheartened by the comments that you 3 seem to make, so I hope you can understand we are just trying to please everyone and deliver everything we promise.

Thank you,
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mcruss
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:31:39 AM

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

tell us that this is also your only account here...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:32:43 AM

CEO of an alt-coin? 

CEO of Kramerika Scam Industry , saw it before , nothing new.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:35:23 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:19:18 AM by tenfivecoin

Long-term.....

Who are you talking to?

tell us that this is also your only account here...

If you can find someone else with this linkedin profile that has made a coin project, please let me know.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:43:26 AM

Where to get my IPOs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: