Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1374 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Do not forget that in 2017 every company had fewer people than now. Also in 2017 there was a significant growth in the market, which contributed to good prices for coins.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

I came in generosity only a month ago and have not yet felt how much or little I will earn. The main thing I have the excitement to earn is in my opinion what will bring me good luck. This is not the main earnings.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I will have to agree with the opinion of the author of this topic, because now what was called before the bounty turned into the nobility of people, bounty hunters are working free to promote, is this normal? I do not think so.
kateprice43

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

The market is 90% down so you should expect ICO investment to go down a similar amount or even more.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

There are plenty of good bounties out there but unfortunately the quality dropped because the hunters quality dropped too. Many people try to scam

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

If there is a statistics shown 99% of ICO is going to fail, then it directly makes the bounties fail too. I don't think the value and the purpose of the bounty are getting decreased, But the ICO itself. In another hand, bounties is still yet a great way to gain an impression and gather around the communities.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

The market is 90% down so you should expect ICO investment to go down a similar amount or even more.
As we know maybe the bounty quality is getting low, but the quantity is getting higher day by days, and yes that will give another big impact to thos ICO too. That's why before we engage in any ICO bounty campaign, be mindful to check up on the ICO and the developers behind it. Always bear in mind that if a project idea is an entanizing and a working project, many investors will love to participate. Just keep up those good work my friend.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
Haha Check Ruby-X's bounty campaigns! Ruby-X's legit bounty campaigns will be ended on 23 Sep! only 11 days left.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

No one can give you the answer, now everything depend on bitcoin market price. Down trend still happen and of course will give negative impact into ICO project. Many people already leave crypto and some of them still stay. Keep patience and see you next time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

The market is down since month. SO the qualitiy of bounty campaigns is going down its clear. The Initial coin offerings who are running at the moment do have a lot of problems to reachs their softcaps. A lot of these projects who has a good idea dont received it because they cant collect enough money. So as long as the market is down, the bounty campaign will be nod that much profitable.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

Because now the amount of ICO projects is much more than the last years, good project is still available but if compare with scam projects, it is really very little

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

many bounty scams indeed for this year. and this being a bad time in the crypto all that I experienced. many projects ICO sprung and this made competition in the ICO be tough enough so that investors would be difficult to determine their choice in investing. so is natural when many projects fail for this year. coupled with the fall of the price of the crypto also makes the situation deteriorated so that no results of the ICO or bounty that could match the expectations for this time.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

I just became a Bounty Hunter for six months, so I didn't know what happened last year, and I can't comment much. I feel it now, it's hard to find a satisfying Bounty, but I think it's possible competition for Bounty hunters
imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

it took me a lot of time before I joined bounty I do not want to invest my time and effort in a useless way.
That's right, this is the thing I am most worried about right now. If the reward is not paid or not worth it, then it is a waste of time.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Yes, I also feel the same as you, even I myself have experienced myself getting a bounty that is scam and doesn't pay.
It's really very difficult now looking for a bounty like 2017 now 90% bounty is a game and it's very detrimental to bounty hunters like me.
maybe we have to make a device that can track or predict the link is correct and not playing to play with us.
I myself was frustrated and lazy to hunt this bounty because with many bounty programs that were scam and did not pay.
Yes, I think it has lost its meaning. When you track a bounty (prey), it must be a valuable prey to interest you, but there is no valuable prey worthy of hunter tracking.
Without prey, it means that the hunter will be unemployed, isn't it?

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Bounty will exist as long as there will be a competition in cryptocurrency. I also feels the same way and getting disappointed how most ICO ended. Most of them are having hard time reaching their softcap, extending their ICO and their bounty program. In the end, we are giving so much time for a cheap and lesser reward. Ofcourse, there are still profitable and got a potential ICOs but they are very hard to find. We can't blame these ICOs and bounty programs since the market still on the correction process.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

It's hard to say something because it's not clear what is at stake, it seems to me that now people stop doing something qualitatively, because they stopped getting something for bounty, because they are constantly prolonged and prolonged.
imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Bounty will exist as long as there will be a competition in cryptocurrency. I also feels the same way and getting disappointed how most ICO ended. Most of them are having hard time reaching their softcap, extending their ICO and their bounty program. In the end, we are giving so much time for a cheap and lesser reward. Ofcourse, there are still profitable and got a potential ICOs but they are very hard to find. We can't blame these ICOs and bounty programs since the market still on the correction process.
I didn't blame these bounty. I just blamed the bad root. I think it is caused by too many scam icos and unrealistic projects. Now the biggest problem with blockchain development is that there are many concepts, but implementation rarely.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

It's hard to say something because it's not clear what is at stake, it seems to me that now people stop doing something qualitatively, because they stopped getting something for bounty, because they are constantly prolonged and prolonged.
The semux signature you are wearing now is a very reliable project. It pays weekly, you don't have to worry about payment in arrears, but there is a big disadvantage that people don't want to join it because the return is too low.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

I just became a Bounty Hunter for six months, so I didn't know what happened last year, and I can't comment much. I feel it now, it's hard to find a satisfying Bounty, but I think it's possible competition for Bounty hunters

As the market is still in downfall situation, definitely bounty are affected as well those investors in which already invest a huge amount of those ICO projects. Yeah, the competition in the market is very critical situation especially nowadays that the market is in chaos. I do believe that the bounty as well as the market will recover and definitely the quality of those bounties can have a huge rewards as the market is in progress after a very disappointed downfall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: