Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1374 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

If there is a statistics shown 99% of ICO is going to fail, then it directly makes the bounties fail too. I don't think the value and the purpose of the bounty are getting decreased, But the ICO itself. In another hand, bounties is still yet a great way to gain an impression and gather around the communities.
For good project, yes, it will bring more attracted investors when bounty workers create a good impressions about the project, if they will follow the good way of advertising the project and bring good information about the project they can let the investors to read and understand the concept, even we are i the stage where wise investors really care about the future and avoiding to fell with scam projects, bounty still helps them to assess and give some good basis whether to invest or not.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I think. This is all a temporary phenomenon. Yes, now many companies do not endure the best of times. But we must understand. That while they live in the market. So the chances of rehabilitation are real.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

i agree with you. i'm here from february 2018 and bounty still good way to earn free money. but now, situation is so dificult. the market are down, a lot of participant, there's no potential project now.
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

i agree with you. i'm here from february 2018 and bounty still good way to earn free money. but now, situation is so dificult. the market are down, a lot of participant, there's no potential project now.

Not only the standards of the bounties are dropped but also there's one thing i've noticed that more people are now participating in these bounties as the market  is going low for quite a long time.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

It was very different from last year's bounty with the current year. Profit is clearly very different and I think how long crypto will last, I answer it might not be up to 10 years.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

less bounty because an order of magnitude less projects appear at all. And those that appear - often do not collect the right amount, or minimal. The market is in decline and investors are afraid to invest, as the market's tendencies are not yet clear.
I think that with the growth of the market the number of projects will increase, as in the past year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Problem is not bounty but the crysis of ICO and Ethereum ecosystem.... actually only few project can reach hardcap and also there is more partecipants than last year... I hope there will be more qualified bounties that take a look at real followers (for example using bonuses for retweets/likes for hunter's tweets).
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

The rewards being given out last year clearly wern't sustainable. Rewards are still decent enough, just requires more time/effort.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Cryptocurrency projects should not have revolutionary technologies, they should make current technologies more available for mass market.
And I think the bounty will live forever... but we could not earn much from it.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Starting in 2017 more than half of the ICO turned out to be a fraud. So this is not surprising. Investors have less confidence in the ICO. There are almost no new ideas, mostly they are trying to remake the old ones. In addition, each bounty is now a very large number of participants and a lot of scams. And a very small income.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

I think you need sympathy for the project owner. The market is in downtrend and the project owner are also selling ICO not as good as expected, so the bounty rewards distribution process can not be quick, the costs incurred for large projects. Should projects usually freeze to wait for the market to recover

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

yes, most current projects fail or stop without any reason

I have been involved in many projects and have worked with the team in the reward campaign
90% stopped or scammed  Cry Cry

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

As for as i have seen this year, number of ICOs have come down due to the red market, but i would say, number of scam ICOs were reduced. Legit ICOs were only parted with best projects. The quality really increased but the quantity really decreased. Every ICO came in this year, were almost listed on  exchanges but the sad part is that When it was traded on exchange, the token price was less than the ICO price which is really pathetic.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

It is true that the profitability of the Bounty has dropped to a certain extent as compared to last year. It may be due to downtrend in market. Many of bounties don’t reach softcap or are extended due to lack of money. I think ICO will occur up till there are investors & market will run soon & reach moon.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
Merited by devollito (2)

definitely agree with your opinion. there are a lot of people rely on bounty campaign to earn money right now, without any real job. and we can find many farmer account and bounty cheater in every bounty campaign which harm another bounty participant. and the most important thing is we have only a few legit project and has big potential to grow which incidentally bear market last for very long time from the end of Q1 2018 until now.

chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

yes most of the bounty campaigns are scams these days .now we have do research as about the project as we are trying to invest in ico to find a good project bounty.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Bounty will exist as long as there will be a competition in cryptocurrency. I also feels the same way and getting disappointed how most ICO ended. Most of them are having hard time reaching their softcap, extending their ICO and their bounty program. In the end, we are giving so much time for a cheap and lesser reward. Ofcourse, there are still profitable and got a potential ICOs but they are very hard to find. We can't blame these ICOs and bounty programs since the market still on the correction process.
I didn't blame these bounty. I just blamed the bad root. I think it is caused by too many scam icos and unrealistic projects. Now the biggest problem with blockchain development is that there are many concepts, but implementation rarely.

I do believe that even the bounty has dropped so badly, for sure it will be soon ok. I think its because of the effect of the scammers roaming around and waiting for the people to be their victim. It is good to study the project first before venturing into it.
imToken (OP)

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Problem is not bounty but the crysis of ICO and Ethereum ecosystem.... actually only few project can reach hardcap and also there is more partecipants than last year... I hope there will be more qualified bounties that take a look at real followers (for example using bonuses for retweets/likes for hunter's tweets).
The Ethereum ecosystem has not crashed. So far it is still the most powerful ecosystem among crypto. The recently released GUSD and PAX are both ERC20 tokens.
We can see the strong rebound in the price of the Ethereum in the last 2 days.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

definitely agree with your opinion. there are a lot of people rely on bounty campaign to earn money right now, without any real job. and we can find many farmer account and bounty cheater in every bounty campaign which harm another bounty participant. and the most important thing is we have only a few legit project and has big potential to grow which incidentally bear market last for very long time from the end of Q1 2018 until now.
This is not the point. The point is that the quality of the entire bounty system has declined. If a piece of bread is getting smaller, everyone can’t eat enough.
In 2017, every hunter who was serious about completing the bounty task got a good return, but not now, most of the bounty is a waste of time.

imToken (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Cryptocurrency projects should not have revolutionary technologies, they should make current technologies more available for mass market.
And I think the bounty will live forever... but we could not earn much from it.
Your view is contradictory. Since you think that blockchain technology will develop, according to this trend, the bounty will become more profitable, but this is not the case.
I think that in the blockchain project, most of the projects are false and exaggerated propaganda, and there are very few real hard work.This is probably the biggest problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: