Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:38:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1374 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

This is probably due to the general mood in the ICO market and the crypto market. Social media marketing and bounty campaigns bring the project a lot less investors than for example last year. And the quality of execution of bounty campaigns by campaigners has deteriorated, which cannot contribute to the growth and development of ICO projects. I believe that everyone who advertises projects in social networks should choose several projects and take the most responsibly to their promotion, development and growth, then the project will collect the necessary amount, the project community will start growing and you, as a member of this community, will be able to get financial profit .
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Yeah i feel the same as you last year is great time for bounty hunters collecting profits. But nowadays there are to many scam projects anywhere. As bounty hunter i hope next year will better rather then this year. Im suffering with this situation.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

The reason for bounty drop is that the market does not give good returns to its investors this year due to bad market conditions and a lot of negative news float in the market this year. Now the market is recovering and we will see better earnings from bounties in the future again.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

Now the market is falling, so even revolutionary projects show their weakness. Projects are good, but people have mass hysteria, projects are afraid to go to the stock exchange. I think in six months everything will settle down.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

This year is the worst. When most of the bounties are not paying and projects are being dropped and unsuccessful. Bounty hunters are disappointed becs. expectations are not meet. Most of us are hoping for a better chances at the end of the year to make us all happy and alive again.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

This year is the worst. When most of the bounties are not paying and projects are being dropped and unsuccessful. Bounty hunters are disappointed becs. expectations are not meet. Most of us are hoping for a better chances at the end of the year to make us all happy and alive again.
the people who make bounty campaign as their main job feel very disappointed with current condition.earning from bounty reward now decrease alot.and even most of them could not sold at near future.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

in my opinion, not the quality of the project is decreasing. but now I see investors who are increasingly no longer believing in ico. because of fraud committed by several individuals who made a bounty scame project. That's why investor confidence starts to diminish, so ICO doesn't go well.

ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

To see crypto market prices now all have an impact on ICO prices and allocation of Bounty amounts. That will greatly affect the tokens you receive. To change that all the steps we hope for are waiting for the green market to return and we will get even bigger prizes. Because in my opinion the price will affect everything.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I analyze from several bounty campaigns that there are currently lots of bounty campaigns in circulation but have fake ico and even a lot of scam, and bounty campaigns will also follow from the ICO, when the ICO is good and successful, the bounty campaign will also be successful, but now there are very few ICOs that can succeed because cryptocurrency prices are currently not good.
Vovka4

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Now fell not only the market but also the number of successful projects, and this is due to the fact that no one wants to invest in projects that are sure to be dead before entering the stock exchange. Well if they do appear on the exchanges
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Last year I was a victim of those sh*t bounty campaigns, the November Bounties (Bounties to end in November). That time I really think the project was very good but boom, it happened to be a scam and the other campaigns that ends in November also. From that I become very picky when participating in campaigns. I do not want to waste my time again
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

Of course, after the hype around the ICO in 2017, in 2018, there was a bunch of scams, and just raw projects. And participants became very and very many! Accordingly, the payments are very low. This is very disappointing!
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

I agree. The quality of bounty campaigns dropped big time this 2018. Usually bounty campaigns today are rarely legit. Bounties today tend to extend their project since it’s difficult to reach their softcap or don’t pay the participants to keep their money to themselves. Finding a good one is really hard today, hope next year it’ll be much better.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

And why are you so surprised, now there are not so many people on the market. who really can or will invest, because the market is now in a very limbo, so I think that there is nothing you can do you need to start investing again
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

I think the bounty is less profitable this year due to poor market conditions, resulting in the ICO being less attractive to investors. therefore many bounties are not profitable this year.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

You have just noticed? it has happend in december of 2017 i think. I`ve got almost nothing from the icos picked there.

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

I cant say accurately, BUT looks like i`m a lucky one, because i got nice profits from my bounties even in this year

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Yeah, the bounty community is really in bad shape now.
There are so many fake and scam ICO.
There are some who are legit and failed to reach the soft cap due to investors problem because of many scams ICO.
ICO is the source of income in any bounty,
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Bounties will live as long as there are ICOs. But you are right, the quality of bounty campaigns has dropped over the past 6 months. Many campaigns are extended, others are delaying payments, and all this is very disappointing for us, bounty hunters.

chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

I think that situation related about icos and surely related about bear market. In bear market developers not creating icos so we can not find good quality bounties. I believe old good times will return in next bull market. But if eth still remain 200 dollar value we cannot see any good icos during that time frame.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: