Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1367 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

This is true, I have a friend that have been complaining of not getting paid. The experiences brought down so much trust on cryptocurrency. This is something not so good to hear and could damage good ICO's reputations. Considering that bounty hunters are all over the place and talk to each other through forum as a community, it could create an impact as to how cryptocurrency is as well perceived by many of the investors. I am hopeful that these problems will be resolved so as to give cryptocurrency a good feedback and would eventually gain the trust of the investors even during this unfavorable market conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I also noticed a reduction in the bounty, and most good and solid projects no longer have a bounty program.

Hopefully everything will return as before, as the crypto price can be raised again later.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

new entrants are coming in day in and day out because the starting up a project has become lucrative for some individual who lack moral (scammers). It is unfortunate we still fall, victims, this system. However, there are equally good project out there.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I also noticed a reduction in the bounty, and most good and solid projects no longer have a bounty program.

Hopefully everything will return as before, as the crypto price can be raised again later.
I often see it, some project think that bounty hunters did no big deal in promoting their projects, so they took another way to advertise it. Some of the bounty hunters also often cheating in doing it, because of that they don't respect the bounty hunters anymore.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

I feel all those things. the bounty is made like no there's something definitely intended. only a small fraction of the bounty which can indeed produce and expected and the rest is just a clone of the project also should not have to be held. It's even too sure that makes investors more difficult to look for a result of ICO and the bounty in this time because the system is full of traps.
imToken (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

I often see it, some project think that bounty hunters did no big deal in promoting their projects, so they took another way to advertise it. Some of the bounty hunters also often cheating in doing it, because of that they don't respect the bounty hunters anymore.
This is a mutual process. When most of the projects are free to change the rules, freely extend the reward period, and even end up not paying, I think most bounty hunters will not respect the bounty project side because there are some rogue bounties are really not worthy of respect.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

I think that the fall in the crypto-currency market is very much affecting the bounty. As soon as the market recovers, the level of ICO projects and the bounty will rise immediately.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

It's because of scam ICO projects. Moreover, ICOs will come more and more once BTC and ETH get bullish. Most of the projects are failed because of the bearish market. They can raise fund but those get huge less in value and can't proceed their operation. Those are the actual reason of not finding a good ICO bounty.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Due to the decline in the market, at a few months ago the same amount of bounty can be worth more than five times now price , so you think the bounty has dropped. In fact, the real reason is that the entire cryptocurrency is falling, and your income is shrinking.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

This will be a very long job and make it all the more patient.
I don't know what will happen in the future but the fact is only because of the drastic decline in the market.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

Yes very fell, and and for this year it is direct very much as bounty it too ISO in which some invest money, but after ISO this year tokens fell from 5-10 times so the income from a bounty also in 5-10 times, plus still managers some not all paid and fraudulently acted

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Look at how the infusion of funds in ICO has fallen since the beginning of the year, every month projects collect less and less money, and this directly affects payments to Bounty companies. If this trend continues the project will have nothing to pay for bounty in the future. However, strong projects still continue to collect investment, even in the current environment.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

The quality has gone down in every single aspect. The per capita rewards have gone down, the quality of the bounty managers have gone down and also a large number of bounties end up not paying the bounty hunters. What more, even the quality of the bounty hunters have gone down.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I think why Bounty is now experiencing a decline in quality because the current Bitcoin price is very expensive compared to the previous year, the reason is that the bounty of grace is increasing, and the ICO project is also increasing. So that the number of bounty participants paid will decrease, and when many ICO projects emerge, investors will be confused in choosing a project, thus affecting ICO income.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

As long as companies conduct ICOs, bounty programs will exist. Bounty is free marketing, why refuse it?

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

Yes i joined 3 different signature campaign but all of them dont pay me yet, and i dont know they will pay or not. All of these project was reached sof cap, but they forgot with bounty hunter who promoted their project. Iam not full times bounty hunter , but only use bounty to spend little bit times while doing day trading. Hope later bounty program can be more better and all of them pay the reward.

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

True it is the result of earning money in greed and objectivity lost.  Weeds enter the market in the bullrun make money and run away.Genuine investor suffers losses.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

I think that the fall in the crypto-currency market is very much affecting the bounty. As soon as the market recovers, the level of ICO projects and the bounty will rise immediately.

Yes its possible but for me the market don't affect much the bounty, its just happen that a lot of ICO's are now scam and participating in bounty campaign is not profitable anymore. Too many cheaters on bounties, and I think this kind of greed affects the market much and the trust of the investors are gone because of fake projects.

True it is the result of earning money in greed and objectivity lost.  Weeds enter the market in the bullrun make money and run away.Genuine investor suffers losses.
Greed hurts the market much, people are afraid right now because of whales manipulating the market. Bounty will only recover if the scams ICO's are gone, regulations with those new projects should be implemented.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

Well the quality of posts also went down. Mostly those who joins bounties are full of quotes from their list of facebook and twitter updates.

I have tried to look at it and it seems like the managers do not even check it.
They still put stakes to those who join signature campaigns and yet posting no quality or not even a sentence. Just the same update over and over again. I was shocked it was counted.

Maybe if we put more effort doing bounties it could also helo them boost to get investors.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

Yes i joined 3 different signature campaign but all of them dont pay me yet, and i dont know they will pay or not. All of these project was reached sof cap, but they forgot with bounty hunter who promoted their project. Iam not full times bounty hunter , but only use bounty to spend little bit times while doing day trading. Hope later bounty program can be more better and all of them pay the reward.
you could report them.we know much projects did not pay their supporter after reached softcap or even hardcap.and its be our risk joining in bounty campaign.but atleast do your best effort to make them pay our work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: