Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1374 times)
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

I think the volatile nature of most coins have become rampant so far this year that people are getting scared to invest with icos. This issue has gone a long way to affect  bounties resulting in failures in some of the upcoming bounties.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

True. In recent days the bounties are not attractive. Also the those are not sure. Most of the time the hunters will not be rewarded for several reasons. The main reason is failing the ICO. Then all the hard works of the hunters will go in vain.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

You are right, I think I join this forum and bounty campaign too late.  If this project I join now still failed later, it's enough for me.  
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

I think bounty campaigns are an integral part of the marketing campaign of any ICO. You do not have to pay any kind of cash but can increase the hype of the project. So, It is foolish not to make a bounty campaign to increase the hype of the project.
It is, and it will always be an integral part of marketing campaign for most projects.

So far, it has been known as the cheapest way of pushing the idea and the product out there to potential investors and we have known how it has really helped in the success of so many project.

Quality of bounty dropping is practically based on people who are just joining everything they see and forgetting that this is a decentralize space and there will always be scams, so in that case, it is better you pick a project that is worth your time, no matter how little they are.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

I used to participate in few bounty participants, because when I joined, I could not be sure that it was the right decision when bounty management rarely responded to the participants, but the result is At the end, it was the bounty that brought the most value to me
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Well, my thoughts about it is bounty are just affected of the bad situation. Causing the token price drop below after exchange so we think most bounty are not profitable this day. Wait for the bull run and see if there are still good bounty but for me there will be for sure, bounty is part of ICO, best supporters...
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

A lot of scams project are now in the market trying to target those people who are too lazy to read and research about the project and also one of the factor that affects the ICO now is the current market trend. Projects are really having a hard time reaching even the soft cap compared to last year.

adarwis

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I'm sure the bounty will always last forever while every project develops or runs ICO because the bounty campaign is the best means of promotion because many investors know through social media about projects that are being developed.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
Maybe, the current situation affects the outcome of the bounty projects and the ico project itself. The cryptoindustry is experiencing hard times due to the downtrend for months. Many potent projects are not becoming as huge as what it was expected to be because once it is listed on the market, dumps will eventually take place making its value low. But it is due to the situation in the market so it won't affect bounties' existence.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

You are right, I think I join this forum and bounty campaign too late.  If this project I join now still failed later, it's enough for me.  
You joined the forum just for the bounty campaigns? there are many ways to earn in the forum if you are too hardworking and you keep on reading. There are informative threads where you can acquire new knowledge that you can learn from it and apply it so you can use it and start earning from it. Time will come that most of these bounties will be gone.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

I agree with you, before it was possible to participate in a large number of campaigns and didn't disappoint in the end. Now it's hard to choose even only one, because reading white paper, you understand that the idea is sucked out of the finger and in general the project is a potential scam. but while there are hunters who are participating in the campaign on the principle , where is a great reward (in fact, it's a trap for greedy). I decided for myself that I wouldn't advertise scam, even if I promise a couple of bitcoins for it. a deal with a conscience is unacceptable.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

I think, it is not the bounty but rather the situation of the market. The cryptoindustry is having difficulties regatding with the market downfall for a long period of time. The bounty projects are highly affected by the situation especially the rewards that the participants are earning. Token holding is advisable at this moment until the market overcome the situation.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

The problem is compounded by the fact that the general market is highly bearish, so it is unlikely that new coins sell at reasonable price at listing on exchanges, with only a few examples or very good team/project.Imagine Ripples-a well established coin-is currently trading at 90% it's all-time-high .that's why bounties are less profitable now, they will day dormant for a while
chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Quality of bounty campaign is decreasing just because quality of ICO project is also decreasing as well Smiley. It's really difficult to find out good ICO project at the moment so it's also difficult to find out a good bounty campaign as well Smiley. Because at the moment price of ETH and BTC are really low so investors often don't wanna invest their cryptocurrency in any ICO project at this time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████