Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1369 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

some ICO's an interesting and perhaps it was closed because of the growing number of ICO that does keep popping up. Perhaps this is when the bad votes entered the market indeed many are beyond expectation with many values are falling pretty deep. slowly some of the results of the ICO it will be selected on its own and will look good where to survive and where the weak so marginalized itself.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

Nowadays more and more projecks are doing fraud. and we must be careful with the more cheating projeck because of course it will give disadvantages to the participants who follow it because they waste their time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

I guess the total sentiment for crypto is really bearish at the moment and no one is interested to contribute to ICO's now.
I do think that this is just a market cycle and may change again in the coming months or years to come.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

indeed along with the deteriorating crypto market situation, ico's condition also deteriorated a bit, that is until now there are a lot of ico who scam and differentiate and determine where ico is good and where bad ico is also increasingly difficult, and even now the ico rating does not fully determine the success of an ico, because I've also found ico that has an almost perfect rating but in the end ico is just a scam.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

I think the bounty will be a long time to live, maybe we came at a time when everything just formed.. I think the bounty rules change, they've changed, but while there ICO-bounty, too, live.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Finding a good bounty is an art.  You really have to do a lot of research before spending any time on something which could potentially worth while
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Yes, I also agree with you, in my opinion, the quality of the bounty is now very low, not like before, maybe this happens because of the many bad people who just want to use the ICO without thinking about the quality of their project

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

I totally agree. Every ICO team are very careful whether to held it in this year or just postpone it and do it next year or when the market goes back to normal. Only those low quality ICOs aren't scared enough exist nowadays and do multiple airdrops which has no value at all because they did not get their softcap resulting on not listing them on exchanges.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

I think that the projects will appear throughout the time of the cryptocurrency, and the quality has decreased because now is not the best situation on the market.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Finding a good bounty is an art.  You really have to do a lot of research before spending any time on something which could potentially worth while

This is not art. It is an experience. In fact, more than 80% of the bounty participants are actually inexperienced. Usually, many bounty participants will choose those popular bounty threads, such as high floors, threads active.
But this is actually superficial, they did not seriously analyze the feasibility and benefits of this project, just depends on whether it is hot.
A hot bounty thread is not equal to a good bounty thread, maybe it is because bumping service.

Loser
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Well the quality of posts also went down. Mostly those who joins bounties are full of quotes from their list of facebook and twitter updates.

I have tried to look at it and it seems like the managers do not even check it.
They still put stakes to those who join signature campaigns and yet posting no quality or not even a sentence. Just the same update over and over again. I was shocked it was counted.

Maybe if we put more effort doing bounties it could also helo them boost to get investors.
It's quite funny and means that this indicates that existing bounty along with the ranks of teams in it just gradually became only and lacking interest seriously. an awful lot I saw writing a few lines from the account that follows the bounty and even that was pretty low quality. Curiously accepted and thus get the stakes. If this kind of thing continues to happen then the only reasonable when only a lowly bounty that keeps popping up.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

I’m not sure what type of bounties you did
But to me bounty has been fabulous for this year
Bounties ranging from xyo to bobs repair
And even volt tech
Delta chain has been good too

Give a try at amazix bounties and arteeziy

This does not mean that quality didn't actually drop, quality here means but general success rate of bounties and project, comparative value after launch as well the enthusiasm for participation. It gets harder to find quality bounty and even at the end, none is guaranteed

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

I agree with you that the quality of bounty has dropped very badly , I participated in many projects but their token value is very low when compared to ICO. I can not sell them but I will sell them all as  the uptrend appears

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
You are absolutely right, at the moment it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign, but I continue to participate and I hope to earn tokens. I think when the market recovers, the situation will improve in all directions, and the bounty of the campaign is no exception.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

I have the same feelings. I take my work as an example. I participated in at least 10 different bounty events in May, but only 2 projects gave me a reward!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

Yes that's true in the past year they have so many great we participated if want and also we can earn a lot to those bounties have a good opportunity to success but for now ill see only few of bounties are not good to participated maybe not enough finance of the project they open up. And ill think even if some bounties are not worth but it can survive for a long time.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

just worthy projects do not want to run ico on a bearish trend and are waiting for favorable conditions to minimize the risks. After looking at the situation in the first half of the year, the projects decided to wait for better times, and in this I support them. After all, those projects that miraculously go to the stock exchange immediately fall in price. and the theme of bounty will still live while ico is alive
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

The ICO is indeed in recession. This phenomenon has been going on for some time, so now I almost never participate in the bounty mission. But I think that as long as the ICO is not extinct, the bounty will always exist, because this is the most convenient and efficient way of propaganda.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

Perhaps you are not looking there young man. I can name a couple of projects in which I participated and I think they will be very generous. Neluns, BitGoals, Foresting and many more awesome projects. I don't think projects will end. While the usual technology will replace the blockchain, we will see many more projects. So do not worry. Yes, fraudsters also have but have not yet figured out how to resist them.

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

In my opinion, there are no new ICO's because all ideas are already running. But their implementation suffers. In the future, we will see the launch of new blockchains, or improved prototypes of projects that already exist. But rarely, rarely will we see a revolutionary project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: