Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be harder to access in the future?  (Read 2563 times)
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

bitcoin is not difficult to access but bitcoin will only be difficult to obtain in the future, this happens because the total amount of bitcoin supply which causes bitcoin to be difficult to use as a way to be accessed.
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

It will heavily depend on the status of BTC in the future,  and with the use of Blockchain it'll be even more convenient and will be more easier to access Bitcoin and probably the transaction time wouldn't be as long as what we are experiencing right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

It will heavily depend on the status of BTC in the future,  and with the use of Blockchain it'll be even more convenient and will be more easier to access Bitcoin and probably the transaction time wouldn't be as long as what we are experiencing right now.
I think in the near future bitcoin is more accessible for everyone because the world is not moving backward and yet we are continuously moving forward for the technology upgrade and the optimization of crypto currency to ride the world's trend of digital technology, I believe that that crypto currency will play a vital rule for being a universal currency in the near future.

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
In my view, that will never happen. as we already know that bitcoin has a decentralized system which makes us possible to Access that everytime and everywhere we want. So, how bitcoin become more private and unaccessible? I think it is impossible to be happened.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

Bitcoin will always be public because of the blockchain, but it's different if there are certain people who use bitcoin for their own benefit.

It is precisely that bitcoin will be more accessible in the future considering our technology continues to grow.
I am thinking the same way, people can access and will have their own bitcoin but the security will continue to improve and more strict.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Bitcoin will always be public because of the blockchain, but it's different if there are certain people who use bitcoin for their own benefit.

It is precisely that bitcoin will be more accessible in the future considering our technology continues to grow.
I am thinking the same way, people can access and will have their own bitcoin but the security will continue to improve and more strict.
Well, I hope not. for now many countries are trying to develop this, so if bitcoin is growing in the future, it could be easier to access. well, in the near future we might be able to see the results.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

On the other hand, bitcoins are really helpful and accessible to everybody or to a group of individuals and they just click and their wallets get full. But what if, sometime in the future, bitcoins become more private and unaccessible? Will that cause a problem? What could've happened to us who were engaged in it first rather than the newbies to come?
I do not think that policy will be implemented. Bitcoin is an open source and investors have been attracted by it. If it changes, I am sure that the capitalization of the market will go down a lot. So we do not need to discuss this in the future because it will not happen.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

Well, I hope not. for now many countries are trying to develop this, so if bitcoin is growing in the future, it could be easier to access. well, in the near future we might be able to see the results.
Is there anything to be done right now and don't expect too much if bitcoin will develop in the future. It can also be, but it is very hindering, because there are still many countries that prohibit using (investing) bitcoin
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Bitcoin is in a dilemma when there are too many users, and too few shops accept it as a payment method. This problem also raises a civil war among those who want to increase the size of the encrypted chain to speed up transactions with those who want to keep it for security reasons.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

it will be a very big impact if everyone has already used bitcoin but bitcoin suddenly cannot be accessed.
however, I believe that the more developed times we certainly have speculation to overcome this.
not now.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

bitcoin is not difficult to access but bitcoin will only be difficult to obtain in the future, this happens because the total amount of bitcoin supply which causes bitcoin to be difficult to use as a way to be accessed.
in my opinion, yes bitcoin will experience very drastic changes. starting from the meeting of the project being arranged and only people who have long understood what bitcoin can invest.
topsyze

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

With recent Stringent SEC policy, I am afraid that it might be less accessible.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Bitcoin will be more and more harder to get in the future. The more bitcoin price keep soaring up the accessibility will be reducing because people will be keep their asset tight. Once you know if you keep it, it may turn out to be a million dollar. Even the total supply will also make it harder, this almost 12th years of bitcoin and almost three quarters of it has already in people's hand. By year 2025, am very sure bitcoin will be hard to get.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

No I don’t think there will be any access problem in future. I you have the money or capability you can buy or earn bitcoin. And people with internet connection can easily access to buy bitcoin like now. It will remain same.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I think that it will still happen sometime and for this just there is diversification .. do not rely on something one because when this source of income does not become you will just find yourself on the street

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

What do you mean accessible and private? In case of bitcoin, as long as the market is there, as long as you have one, you can still access, trade and use it all you want. Also, if this becomes private, the circulation is not that healthy as there would be no demand as it may be deemed unreachable for anyone but for few. As what I stated, it will not be that way, as blockchain technology is made for public, transparency and trustless.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

As of now, more and more users are getting the hang of sitting by their computers all day and they get paid millions through the help of bitcoins. What they earn is more than what they had in real life which makes life convenient and easier.

Bitcoin will be hard to access in the future if it will be ban in all the countries in the world but if there are other reasons of why its should not be accessible to the people then what is the point of having and seeking for Bitcoin? We have fiat currency that will be here forever and we have lot of alternative investments for us to earn and to live. So i guess if Bitcoin will gone will be just fine.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Bitcoin is always being easy to access and I think it will be like this way. Access will not be a big issue I hope. So there is nothing to worry about the future accessing of bitcoin. It will be easy like now.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Actually it depends. I will say it can be happened if that time the rules and regulations will be strict very much. But there is very less possibilities of happening this. Bitcoin will always be accessible easily I hope.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

That could happen since bitcoin is quite growing fast now because a lot of people now are into it. But i think bitcoin will not do that. It will still make it as accessible as possible because that is how it started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: