Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
At times like this, you have to be as quick as possible. You have to sell off first before some other bounty hunters. Just what I've did to OPEN after I received all my tokens, I sold everything at 277 sats thinking to buy back at at least 200 sats.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
After the token hit the exchange it would come to the law of supply and demand. Of course if there are many that would sell their tokens even though it is a good project, the possibility of the price of the token to drop is high since there is much supply and no buyers. ICO should do some buy back to maintain the price of their token if they want to.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

So, those who join bounty campaigns are losing when the token price goes down after ico. Each participant must pay ethereum or bitcoin to no further problem.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Maybe investor are making ico price is drop after listing on exchange market or maybe their ico team make its drop, we know ico have alocation about 40% for their ico team, maybe they have sell their coin after listing on exchange market.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Most of the bounty project and ICO's this year are changing their token allocation. Some of them are to late to be listed, i have 2 token that drops almost 80% of the total allocation. And until now they have no exchange on the market.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

It is rather unfortunate ICOs end up dropping in price after listing. In order to get the best of good ICOs, one thing you must do is to exercise a lot of patience and give it a long term goal. Most coins experience corrections in price after listing on the market with quite a good pump, however, not nearing the ICO price.
ICOs are to be considered as long term investment.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

Many ICO give up to 50% discount in the pre-sale. An investor participating in the pre-sale ( in this case),  technically obtained free tokens that is, the 50% bonus. Now it does not matter for an investor if the listing price is much less than the ICO price as long as they got bonus--resulting in the dumping.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

I do have the same experience before, the project is really good that time, at the very first day, all tokens were sold, it has a small amount of total supply, and the value of the token is high, but since it is a good project and many people supports the project, they sold all their tokens, but after listing, all people wants to dump their token because they do have the same amount of discount when we bought the token.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

It's a very bad market for ICOs right now. Going to wait with all of my investments until the next bull market. Right now it's best to hold Bitcoin and Binance Coin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

It's normal situation right now for bounty hunters and investors, the price of 95% of coins falls after entry into the exchange, so probably you just need to find another 5 %  ,but it's really hard now.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

imagine if you are an investor? of course you will experience a huge loss on your investment in ico. and I'm sure you never invested before
Now this situation always has a cause and effect, after an accident and a large correction of almost all crypto has experienced a fairly severe decline. and this applies to the ico tokens who have just entered the trade. this is one factor, and there are still many other factors.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I think this is part of the risk in this industry, because how bitcoin is very binding on the crypto market, because of this there are many altcoins that fall in and so are new coins. there are not many choices, but you must understand that the concept of investment is very time consuming to grow and rise high. You must know that.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

Thats sad to see such end of the story. I also have experience with drops. I see only one reason - bounty hunters and earliest birds and whales are selling out everything fast
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

yeah, i also experienced the same thing as you.
this is indeed very disappointing, there are a few coins from the results of ico i got. and at that time i regretted not selling it when i was in a favorable position.

for now i am afraid to hold new coins for a long time, i prefer to exchange new coins (ico results) in the form of old coins like ETH.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Today, a lot of unpromising projects, whose tokens are not in demand, so they immediately sell or reinvest for example in the Ethereum.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

not all ico coins drop but most of them are .  that is because bounty hunters prefer to dispose thier coins after it has been listed to any exchange due to the fact that bounty hunter always needs a money , so that they can support thier growing family .  but there are also loyal bounty hunters that sticks to their ico's promise .  these  kind of bounty hunters will prefer to wait up until the project is fully finished because they expect a better price for thier coins .
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Having experienced team members and hype doesn't mean anything in this bearish market, a lot of investors dump their ICO tokens for penny amount this days and it result to huge drop in the ICO price of many tokens upon listing on exchange.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

I think the main reason why the ICO token will drop when it list because of the two factor huge dumping supply and small buying demand since it was only started but if the right marketing campaign was pursue and the investors will ride the said bandwagon the demand of token will rise and the price will increase.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

They have so many bounty campaign that ill participated and invested on it, And that's true on when the ICO are finish and listing into the exchange the price are on the low. Ill think it will going dump it's because to those bounty hunter trying to low the price.
quardosintyelos

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Because 90% of the projects are just to steal your money. Do not invest in ico now, you lose all your money
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: