Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4660 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

I believe at the low end of the cycle Alt coins are better than Bitcoin as they allow you to make larger gains.  If your clever enough you can ride these cycles and increase your Bitcoin with no fiat inputs.  Alt coins will be around forever for the very reason you can increase your stack with them.
The fact is that today it is impossible to give a firm preference to altcoyin or Bitcoin in particular. At least the current state of the crypto-currency market gives opportunities to invest cheaply in different directions, including bitcoins and several altcoin names. In this way, you can minimize the risk.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

No not at all, altcoins are good to invest but if we compare it with bitcoin then there is no match between them right now. And bitcoin profits if very much greater then altcoins.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

For now, Bitcoin is better than any other coin. Though sometimes the price goes down, but that doesn’t continue for long. Altcoins will be better soon. But for now, it is better to invest in BTC.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

I don't think so, BTC is a base. Altcoin will follow the BTC movement even though there are several different ones, but it's hard to guess. this time is best to stay and see the direction of movement before determining the next step. Buy and hold. If you have the courage to play on spot margins? maybe it's the only way where you can take advantage of the price movements of both BTC and altcoin.

Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

To my own view, I do not think Any altcoin is better than bitcoin,the market is affecting all coins, both bitcoin and ethereum, and other altcoin are now depreciating
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

At present, bitcoin is better than any other altcoin. But sometimes the price of bitcoin goes down, but that doesn’t continue for a long time. So, for now it is better to invest in bitcoin. Hopefully, in a very recent time, altcoin will be better too.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

for the time being the best is still held by bitcoin if it is judged from the price of bitcoin still superior to other crypto so I have the conclusion that bitcoin still remains in the first place

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

Still now bitcoins are the best. It will be best for a long time and all the coin's price is dependent on bitcoin but, bincoin is limited as we know. Maybe after a long time bitcoin will loose it's throne.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Altcoins can’t be better BTC anytime. In short they can give x2-x3, but in the long only BTC. CEO LTC ones told: first of all collect at least one btc, after that go invest in alts. BTC like a gold in crypto world
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Actually i believe that bitcoin is best for long term investments. I don't think that these fluctuations gonna harm in the long run. Some altcoins also have good potentials though.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

I don't think so. But it completely depends on your planning of investment. Till now bitcoin from my opinion Bitcoin is safer because if you follow a good strategy maximum time you get profit.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
At this time performing industry is actually dangerous due to the bitcoin cost get rid of. However, if you're great within industry compared to it's simple to help to make some cash only at that get rid of the period. I recommend a person if you're great within industry compared to perform industry together with your bitcoin otherwise after that simply maintain your own gold coin. Right now I'm attempting to purchase much more altcoin along with my personal Bitcoin. Stratis, Surf as well as Npxs is actually my personal favorite gold coin as well as I purchased a great deal currently only at that get rid of the period. If you would like you can purchase individuals gold coin.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

You know that almost all the cryptocurrencies' price is dropping nowadays including bitcoin. On the other hand, Bitcoin price is still higher than all other currencies. So, you can choose altcoins. Because, there are many good altcoins that can make better return of your investment than bitcoin.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

Everytime I see Bitcoin dropping in price I see the altcoins dropping by a greater amount so at the present time it looks like you will lose a greater percentage of your pot by being in altcoins. When things turn around however and Bitcoin starts rising you should see greater percentage gains from the altcoins. So I think the timing of when you buy your alts will be key.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

I think bitcoin is always be the better. Altcoins are good aslo but they are in slow price and some of them has a low percentage of survival. But there are times that altcoin is a good choice when price is low.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Altcoins are good but Bitcoin is better from my opinion. Bitcoin might have some fluctuations but i believe it will recover soon. Bitcoin has the ability. But altcoins are also good if you figure out a good coin.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

No of the altcoins are better than bitcoin and since last week the ethereum that seem to be making some significant progress has been getting dump.  Bitcoin remain strong and I am happy that bitcoin remain strong as it is going to drag other coins with it. In cryptocurrencies there is a pattern and altcoins always follow bitcoin and not the other ways.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Bitcoins prices are going down but they have been regularly stable over 6000 dollar. on the other hand, altcoins are losing a lot everyday. No signs of recovery can be seen in bitcoin and altcoins.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

Altcoins are now ruling the matket place with a very good rate and many promising ico projects are also getting launched with altcoins. so yes currently it is a good choice for investment.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Btc is the mother of all coins. Beside these Btc has its own platform as other altcoin has their own. Price fluctuates in cryptocurrency. SO if your strategy is right then you can invest any one between Btc or Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: