Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4993 times)
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

when panic sets in and people start to sell, it's inappropriate no to take
advantage of the lowered prices. It's a good strategy at play, buy coins and
hold them for a while. Buy low and sell high, that's smart play but takes a
lot of patience.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

The panic sellers are actually frustrating the entire market because of their fearful sell decisions. They need to be well informed about the Crypto market dynamics.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Yeah I love people who panic selling their alts cause I can Buy alts at a deep price and this gives me huge profit by selling at high price I was just waiting for a right time to sell them and seems lots of people today are panicking cause market dropped and they are afraid to lose more money.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

Most of those people that easily get hurt by the new's even it is true or not are the one's who dont know how to read or lazy, but in the other way we need those kind of people who are willing to take their loss and give profit to us.
Wishing all the best to all!!
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Panic sellers are one of the best competition on the crypto market..  Cheesy they dont know the flow of the market and just invest and invest their money thinking they will go to the moon.. its better check their market volume to see how many investors are trading and you will meet them virtually.  Grin
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

I understand both sides - those who laugh at alarmists, and those who pity and protect them. But we are all adults here and we must understand and bear responsibility for our actions. When it comes to money, no one can help you and you must make all decisions yourself. I think you should not take offense at those who rejoice when newcomers or alarmists sell cheap. Here the rule is "nothing personal, only business."
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Panic and sell this is not difficult to see in a big market like BTC, this makes the investors as you more opportunities to make money. The weak will accept defeat and the intelligent will continue to stay and grow. Panic is always a good time for speculators to make long-term investments. This helps the market to survive even if prices fall now.

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Now all those selling are all panic sellers and when I see them like this on the exchanges I just marvel. I am trying to buy more from these people and then sell when the prices hits the moon.

I’m me
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

you'll love them if you're benefiting from the panic sellers , cant blame them the uncertainty of the market really drives the prices crazy. Simple FUD could be a sign of sell out.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

Though is not good for someone to be the panic sellers but it's always good to be the one buying and carting away valuable coins from the panic sellers. But come to think of it, there are lots of reasons why most people panic selling some of there if not all of there coins in the market inpatient
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

I feel FUDsters are actually buying as they scream that the ship is going down.

In a trading perspective, "panic selling" isn't always a bad thing to be honest. It just completely depends on what price point did they sell the coins.

We peaked at $7380 in the past few days. When the prices were once again dropping, I'm pretty sure a certain number of people "panic sold" at around $7000 because they might have anticipated that the prices will drop more; and here we are today at $6400. They could've sold their coins at $7300 and bought back at the current price. In the end, they end up with more BTC than they used to. Panic selling isn't completely bad(but probably mostly is). It just depends on the circumstances.

True, panic selling really only hurts if you sold at a loss. Of course sometimes taking a loss is better than losing all of it.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Panic sellers they are not patient to HOLD when there is a dip and the increase in the decline of the price of crypto coins thereby making it very cheap. If they can hold during a dip the price will not be so bad.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

The panic sellers are actually frustrating the entire market because of their fearful sell decisions. They need to be well informed about the Crypto market dynamics.

Like I said on my previous reply in this post, a fearful decision isn't always a bad decision. While I mostly don't suggest making emotional market decisions, sometimes a fearful decision can actually help you more in terms of losing less. Though this completely depends if your decision was right or wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

The way btc decreased to its current price it has created some sort of fear in people and they are afraid investing into it and also trying to sell what they already have. I for instance I want to but more from them and then sell later when the prices shoots up.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

This is definitely an advantage for people who create this panic situation because they can buy Bitcoin at a low price. But it is also not healthy for the market if someone sells their coins at a low value, they will really think that it really is a scam and will tell others about Bitcoin scam, so that the bad issues about bitcoin will be even stronger.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

I think those selling are not just selling like that buddy. Sometimes you need to look sharp in some situations. They think BTC will drop more and that there is no need to keep it and then they exchange it for fiat currencies or into other cryptos.

sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

I'm also happy, bro, if they are panic sellers. By utilizing such market conditions, we can get big profits, bro. that is, by buying coins at a price below that we can get a profit. as long as you know that the coin we buy will drop sharply
tadzio

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

To be honest, every time I read something like "THANK YOU PANIC SELLERS," I get the impression that the OP is just trying to talk themselves into HODL'ing. 

Or, worse yet, they are covering the fact that they secretly hate others for selling and driving the price down.

The bigger concern here should be that people care more about what others do in crypto than they do about the underlying "fundamentals" of the asset.  That's the actual cause for concern here...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

To be honest, every time I read something like "THANK YOU PANIC SELLERS," I get the impression that the OP is just trying to talk themselves into HODL'ing.  

Or, worse yet, they are covering the fact that they secretly hate others for selling and driving the price down.

The bigger concern here should be that people care more about what others do in crypto than they do about the underlying "fundamentals" of the asset.  That's the actual cause for concern here...

Well, like it or not for most people, one of the main reasons the "HODL" mentality is heavily being suggested to people is because the more people that are holding the more bitcoin are being out of the market; hence further increasing the scarcity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

yes I also really like it if there is bad news and finally a lot of traders panic and finally make them sell all the assets they have at a very cheap price and I can benefit by opening orders to buy coins at very cheap prices and using the panic traders sell their assets and secure their assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: