Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

Its normal though and i do love panic sellers, panic seller is really weird cause they invest and they sell immediately and they think its good to sell their coins even though they losing money cause they think its good to get out before its too late or its best way to do and they thing they doing cut loss to prevent more losses.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

We can't blame some of these people if do the panic selling because we don't know of how much they have lose before and become in trauma. Let's say they bought Bitcoin at $19,000 before then the price falls to $9,000 and realized the huge lose after keep of holding in which thats is why they sell earlier now in panic to ensure that it will never happen again.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Panic sellers can cause a sharp decline in price but we can't blame them if they do that, perhaps because they joined crypto investment without understanding first how it gonna works, they just jump and follow the new investment craze. The bottom line, panic selling will benefit the well-informed traders and investors, it will become a good opportunity to buy more cryptos.
Wakkocu

Activity: 434

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

Yeah most of them are lazy and they lost their funds. I think this is a good way of punishment. If they do their own research about projects they will get more profit. Most of them try to buy at the cheap price and share the FUD. Be aware with fud and do own research jut an my idea

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

yes you are right I also really like it if there are people who panic because it can make me be able to buy coin prices when prices are cheap and when prices fall, take advantage of people like that as best as possible.
in case of panic sales it is better to wait for the price stability, otherwise you can buy a falling knife. when sales end, then on the turn you can take.

Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Indeed, it's nice when you catch a glass at times 5 less offer on the market. Often would meet such sellers.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

yes you are right I also really like it if there are people who panic because it can make me be able to buy coin prices when prices are cheap and when prices fall, take advantage of people like that as best as possible.
in case of panic sales it is better to wait for the price stability, otherwise you can buy a falling knife. when sales end, then on the turn you can take.
Well, for hard investors, I think, seeing down prices will be a great opportunity for them. well, panic seller will make the price of the coin they are interested in becomes the ideal price to be owned in large quantities. but sometimes I hate seller panic because it makes the price fall below the standard price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

agree  Grin I accumulate every time they panic sell, usually they are a newbie in the crypto world, what they don't understand is that whales are just trying to shake their weak hands to panic sell.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

We should know that every collapse has a subsequent increase. So we should be patient and learn from our mistakes. Senenario this difficult but if we follow our emotions we will definitely further loss. What we should do in these circumstances is to take advantage, We take advantage of the cheap price and buy lots of bitcoin
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

I Guess i am always late to the party Tongue Tongue My bad luck.
Its always the game - panic and all news and fuds thats all make the game so intimidating and fun.
I’s important to have patience and trust the crypto world and trust that in the coming weeks and months, things will change for better.
Always there will be new people joining and new regulations to come with many fake forks and news  Grin Grin Grin
If you trust the technology then hold hold and hold or else its better to leave the crypto world.
rather than panic selling its better ot get a rig of your own and keep a steady income and safeguard your investment and minimize loss.

Happy Trading all the market seems like a roller coaster today,enjoying the tides and vibes. Wink
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
Giving up easily in cryptocurrency is like throwing a bucket of money which able to help you to become rich someday. I agree that you can't become successful if you always relay in false information or new about cryptocurrencies. Do not give up easily in cryptocurrency and just believe on it and then be patience because everything will be okay.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

It's a pity seeing to many people that keep buying high and selling low, but at the end it's their fault, it really means they think to make quick money and that's all...
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

bad idea to sell all assets that are owned now. I do not panic to see the market price now because I am sure that in the next year all Altcoin prices will soar. not selling, better buying all coins at the current low price.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

panic sell surely make a lot of investors dump their coin so fast without knowing their was being fooled by a whales that wanna to manipulated them.. like a bad article or news can easily make a panic sell as no one in here wanna lose profit. who dare to hold if someone say bitcoin will collapse soon. obvious you sure will dump it also right..
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Yeah, I just phrased it poorly. You made a very good point that too many investors fall victim to: panic is something you'll always want to avoid in investing. But, one also has to be aware of the loss of potential profits by not following momentum and going short during downwards movements.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

Preferably before plunging into the world of bitcoin investment it would be nice to understand the risks, do not let us lose in making decisions just because of panic, it is very regrettable if we just throw money away

not always throwing out low prices is the effect of selling panic, because it could be that they sell some of their assets, and then buy again at a cheaper price, because in my opinion it is one of the short-term trading strategies
PitbullP

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Thank panic seller because they give me a chance to join in crypto world and buy bitcoin
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:15:09 AM

Yea even i love panic sellers Grin
They give us the opportunity to get some coins at dip and a affordable price so anyhow they do some good to the society.
But that also affects in the price rate so not each time panic sellers are affordable.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

From now on, stop selling panic, in addition to maintaining the stability of the coins you hold, this also secures your money from losses when you sell your coins cheaply when the price drops.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
More likely than not, the current decline in Bitcoin’s price is merely a move from unchecked market manipulators who can, for all intents and purposes, drive down the price at the push of a button. But yeah,this helps us to buy btc at low price.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: