Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

I think all whales do so, I believe that they are filling their pockets and wallets with alts very actively during current low market moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

That is what happens when you are not grounded in the business you are doing. Panic sellers really do not understand the business that is why the will always catch the bug of FUD speculators. What i have come to understand is that you can never lose in bitcoin trading if you possess one thing which is patient.  You must have enough patient to wait for your profit to be available but if you lack patient then you will fall for FUD and the next will be selling off at a lost. Another thing that will help panic sellers is to follow the first law of investment which is never invest any amount you can not afford to lose.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

People who deposit the vast majority of their savings to a single investment instrument are like gamblers at the poker table, or they call it all or nothing. However, in the long run, the real winners patiently wait in order to trade (for buying or selling) if it is necessary and do not invest for an instrument if they don't believe (not just because there is a demand for an instrument in the market).
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

panic sellers have a specific reason why them do that, because what they do certainly avoids the big losses on the investment they have by selling the existing assets or they can lose everything they have
It does not work like that. People sell but unfortunately they often lose a lot. Sam convinced myself moments ago. I sold BTC as the price was 6.2k $ and a few days later the price tagged up to 8.5k $ ...
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

panic sellers have a specific reason why them do that, because what they do certainly avoids the big losses on the investment they have by selling the existing assets or they can lose everything they have
It does not work like that. People sell but unfortunately they often lose a lot. Sam convinced myself moments ago. I sold BTC as the price was 6.2k $ and a few days later the price tagged up to 8.5k $ ...

Yes I second you, People only sell because of a loss fear, Though its painful but they keep doing that unfortunately.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

Funny in a way how the moderator calls panic sellers "LAZY" sometimes in this business i tell people who invest do what your heart tells you to do, i have a friend who invested some cool money on a particular alt coin and wasn't keeping up with it,but one day he called me up and said he wanted to sell some. on reaching the exchange it was a bomb but under 4hrs ish we noticed the coin started dropping drastically.so sometimes its not bad thing if you sell outta panic.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:25 AM

Yea even i love panic sellers Grin
They give us the opportunity to get some coins at dip and a affordable price so anyhow they do some good to the society.
But that also affects in the price rate so not each time panic sellers are affordable.
Me too, panic sellers do have weak minds and  but gives us the opportunity to make gain of what they wasted. It is recycling their wastes, making it more beneficial than what they thought it could not. Panic selling is a great opportunity for whales to buy and hold especially when it is bearish market where all prices are on a dip.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Panic sellers do have weak beliefs and minds since in just this kind of situation theu easily sell their coins. For those who know and smart enough about how cryptocurrency works it will be a great oppurtunity becauae they can buy coins in low value price, which I can see a good oppurtunity to increase your assets in btc.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

panics sellers is normally . and when the market fall down they sell it because they dont know how the market process but if they believe in their tokens or investments they will hold it . but panics sellers is normally i love them too coz i buy theyre token for such a low price

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Well, well, I think you're impatient with that, and you can say that is the reason why people like panic sellers. on the other hand, people will see this price drop as an opportunity to buy coins, and as you might expect, rising prices will give them a big profit.
BookssWorms

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Sometimes I feel sorry for these guys, but I, actually, appreciate what they do because that way they help other people gain more. That's why I'd like to thank them for their efforts. Way to go, guys, and good luck!
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

If bitcoin were truly exponential, then we would already be at $1 million a coin since this chart predicts the future. The "winning the lottery" like returns on bitcoin are over now, which is what garnered mainstream interest in the first place. You'll make more on some random shitcoins than bitcoin now, in lottery like returns that is.

ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

If bitcoin were truly exponential, then we would already be at $1 million a coin since this chart predicts the future. The "winning the lottery" like returns on bitcoin are over now, which is what garnered mainstream interest in the first place. You'll make more on some random shitcoins than bitcoin now, in lottery like returns that is.

What do you mean by "truly exponential"? There are an infinite number of exponential functions that can be defined: ex, e0.5*x, 2x, 3x, etc. just to name a few. One can dream up and curve fit a number of exponential functions to Bitcoin's price data over time. OP is curve fitting the data to some exponential function from 2011 to 2021 (which is linear on a log scale).

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I feel sorry for those person who easily give up and sell their coins because of this kind of situtaion. For those who stays then congrats because you think this kind of situtaion as a oppurtunity and blessing to hold your coins and invest more to i..
ButcherBRO

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

I guess everyone could be a panic seller one time or another before he or she learns how to minimize their loss in turbulent conditions. After that they will be able to resist panic selling by taking careful steps to prevent any situation like that, IMHO.
4builder

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

I see what you mean here, but I don't feel comfortable saying I love panic sellers. I just understand what many of these people have to go through, so I'm not going tease them or something. I believe they will improve with time and stop being panic sellers Wink
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

i have the same think like you, panic sellers make me can have some bitcoin with the cheap price, i'm sure i will be rich on the future through my bitcoin, thanks a lot  Cheesy Grin
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

People with panic mentality always lossing their money. We can take benefits from panic seller because we can buying good coin with cheaper price. In any investment, market always have high fluctuation and we should able to be patient with our investment and not affecting with negative news

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

And who does not like them) These people give us the opportunity to buy cheap, from this point of view, I even like FUD.
Bigboygangmove

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Thoughts on an inverted monthly BTC chart? https://i.imgur.com/v1irb8W.png

That is from Bitstamp $2 to $20,000

I highlighted points where it took a bit of accumulation before the next push.

Assuming the price pumps from here and goes to ATH then it'll be another point where the accumulators were right and everyone selling to buy back lower is wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: