Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside  (Read 25734 times)
brian123321 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:23 PM

I sent the tip btw, you can see if it comes from me it will start with 1ZNEwW

thank you for posting this.  I am going to have to think of a new way to do this.  I forgot people can track the going and coming of transactions of any wallets.  I guess im going to have to make individual wallets and PM them to the individuals if they want to make a purchase.

Thanks again.  I am glad i can blacklist the guy who tried to make claim to your tip

Tips: 1PyqHAuUU54Bk53XFwGoYAGciovHtL7CEL
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

Alright lets try this again.  Because i had forgotten that anyone can track transactions to and from wallets i have already had one sleezy individual try to stake claim to another persons tip.

So i am going to have to do this like this . . .

If you want to purchase the days picks PM me and ill send you an address to send the payment to.

Because i have had two people already ask about the price increase i will drop it back down to 0.01 for now.

March 15

I have 2 plays

Both games are after 5PM est.

Price for the plays will be 0.01 BTC.

As i have said in ryank's thread.  On days where i only have 2 or 3 plays i parlay they plays for a half unit as well as play each one for 1 unit.  One of the plays has a chance of becoming a no play.

This is how im going to be doing my selling:

If my plays for the day are not greater than 50% you will receive a full refund.  I will not charge for losing days and will send a refund on any days that my plays go 50% or worse.  

Basically that means i have to win both games today or you will receive a refund of the full 0.01 BTC.

I will only accept payments for a certain time.  Once i head out for the day i will not be able to check my wallet and then this thread to see who has sent a payment.

I am not charging an outrageous price.  0.01 comes out to about 6 bucks.  If you want the plays find other people to throw down with.  I dont care if you share.  Basically the price will fluctuate over time depending on the amount of buys i get.  The more buys the price stay low.  Less and it goes higher.

I will update this thread with the games i have today shortly after they tip off so i can continue the tracking.

I should be around for at least another couple of hours.  After that ill make a post in here and then i will not be able to accept any payments.  The only posting ill be doing after that is posting the plays right after they tip off for tracking purposes.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

User has no reputation or trust history. I do. I offered for him to send me his plays, if he goes >50% for today, meaning 2-0 if he has two plays I would send him the 0.01 BTC tip afterwards. I have well enough trust for a $6 transaction and he said no to my offer, I have to send first. Its only $6 but still be wary guys, seems suspicious to me.

Edit: TO ALL WHO TIPPED HIM: If you receive his picks for free cause you tipped him, PM me. I'll pay 0.01 every day he goes profitable.

This is a very sleezy tactic.  You talk about trust then you post this sleezyness.  If my intention was to scam people why would i ask for only 6 dollars?  Like i replied in your PM.  This is not how commerce works.  You do not go into a store and tell the sales person "hey, i am going to take this tv home with me but i am not going to pay you right now.  Ill pay you in the future if i decide it worth it."  

I am sorry but that is just not how things work.  If you really think i am here to scam you out of 6 bucks you are out of line.  Furthermore, if i was scamming why would i be sending the only two people who tipped me the rest of my picks without asking them for more tips/money.

Further more i am reporting your latest reply to this thread as abuse.  Like i said if you want to gather up a group of people to pay for the picks that is fine with me.  But you dont go posting that in the thread.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:15:17 PM

That is fine with me.  I do not care if you dont trust me.  I am sure the two tippers here will tell you differently since i reached out to them last night to tell them what was going on before they saw it.  Your reply was reported and ill let the mods make a decision on it.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:24:32 PM

User has no reputation or trust history. I do. I offered for him to send me his plays, if he goes >50% for today, meaning 2-0 if he has two plays I would send him the 0.01 BTC tip afterwards. I have well enough trust for a $6 transaction and he said no to my offer, I have to send first. Its only $6 but still be wary guys, seems suspicious to me.

Edit: TO ALL WHO TIPPED HIM: If you receive his picks for free cause you tipped him, PM me. I'll pay 0.01 every day he goes profitable.

This is a very sleezy tactic.  You talk about trust then you post this sleezyness.  If my intention was to scam people why would i ask for only 6 dollars?  Like replied in your PM.  This is not how commerce works.  You do not go into a store and tell the sales person "hey, i am going to take this tv home with me but i am not going to pay you right now.  Ill pay you in the future if i decide it worth it." 

I am sorry but that is just not how things work.  If you really think i am here to scam you out of 6 bucks you are out of line.  Furthermore, if i was scamming why would i be sending the only two people who tipped me the rest of my picks without asking them for more tips/money.

Further more i am reporting your latest reply to this thread as abuse.  Like i said if you want to gather up a group of people to pay for the picks that is fine with me.  But you dont go posting that in the thread.

Newsflash bud, here in bitcoin world, transactions are irreversible. Trust is everything. If a sales person in real life doesn't fulfill his side of the purchase you have police or reporting a transaction to your credit card or bank. With bitcoin there is no 3rd party arbitrator. So your explanation of commerce does not apply here in bitcoin world. Welcome and gain some trust the real way, by doing business with those actually trusted or using an escrow. Were both arrogant but at least I have a couple trades proving $6 of trust unlike yourself.

Alright guy,  you just ruined it for the two people who tipped me.  I am returning their tips to them and i wont be sending them the plays.  So they can both thank you for acting the way you are acting over 6 dollars.  Congrats sir!

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:30:32 PM

I am so confused what the big deal is with this. This guy clearly has good picks, and spends time doing this for us. I can attest that I have made some money from his picks and have tipped him some. It is only right. I wouldnt worry about these guys brian. If you are making money then just do what you do. We are all here for the money. Some people are just greedy.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

I am so confused what the big deal is with this. This guy clearly has good picks, and spends time doing this for us. I can attest that I have made some money from his picks and have tipped him some. It is only right. I wouldnt worry about these guys brian. If you are making money then just do what you do. We are all here for the money. Some people are just greedy.

I sent you a PM.  I believe you have sent two tips.  I will gladly send back both tips since i will not be able to send you todays picks.  I already messaged stinky to inform him of this also.  Again i am very sorry alabamafan1 had to act like this over 6 dollars.  I need you to PM me the first address you sent from and as well as an address you would like me to send them to.  Thanks again for tipping and believe me its ok with me sending them back to you they were kept separate from the money i play with.

zneww

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

like I already said before, i sent you the tips and i want you to have them. they are yours.
zneww

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:38:33 PM

Alright guy,  you just ruined it for the two people who tipped me.  I am returning their tips to them and i wont be sending them the plays.  So they can both thank you for acting the way you are acting over 6 dollars.  Congrats sir!
Wow, thats greedy.

Like I already told you via PM, you can fuck off.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:38:39 PM

Alright lets try this again.  Because i had forgotten that anyone can track transactions to and from wallets i have already had one sleezy individual try to stake claim to another persons tip.

So i am going to have to do this like this . . .

If you want to purchase the days picks PM me and ill send you an address to send the payment to.

Because i have had two people already ask about the price increase i will drop it back down to 0.01 for now.

March 15

I have 2 plays

Both games are after 5PM est.

Price for the plays will be 0.01 BTC.

As i have said in ryank's thread.  On days where i only have 2 or 3 plays i parlay they plays for a half unit as well as play each one for 1 unit.  One of the plays has a chance of becoming a no play.

This is how im going to be doing my selling:

If my plays for the day are not greater than 50% you will receive a full refund.  I will not charge for losing days and will send a refund on any days that my plays go 50% or worse.  

Basically that means i have to win both games today or you will receive a refund of the full 0.01 BTC.

I will only accept payments for a certain time.  Once i head out for the day i will not be able to check my wallet and then this thread to see who has sent a payment.

I am not charging an outrageous price.  0.01 comes out to about 6 bucks.  If you want the plays find other people to throw down with.  I dont care if you share.  Basically the price will fluctuate over time depending on the amount of buys i get.  The more buys the price stay low.  Less and it goes higher.

I will update this thread with the games i have today shortly after they tip off so i can continue the tracking.

I should be around for at least another couple of hours.  After that ill make a post in here and then i will not be able to accept any payments.  The only posting ill be doing after that is posting the plays right after they tip off for tracking purposes.

Posting this one last time so people dont have to filter through the nonsense.

I am leaving in about 2 hours so if anyone would like to purchase them before then send me a PM and ill give you an address to send to.  I can then confirm this in the thread so people will know you paid and i received payment so that if i dont win both games today it can be proven that i have refunded your money

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:41:16 PM

Wow, thats greedy of you to do sir. Wish you luck when your lucky streak ends.

Yes, its very greedy for me to return tips that were sent a while ago because i cant send them picks today.  You are the greedy one trying to go behind someones back.

zneww

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

I trust Brian more then your slimy ass
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

Wow, thats greedy of you to do sir. Wish you luck when your lucky streak ends.

Yes, its very greedy for me to return tips that were sent a while ago because i cant send them picks today.  You are the greedy one trying to go behind someones back.
Business isn't fair, get over it. No trust with you, some trust with me. Want an escrow? We can do that too. I recommend everyone do that.

This will be the last time i respond to you.  Escrows cost money.  No one does that for free.  I am not going to escrow for the amount of 0.01 BTC.  

zneww

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:45:55 PM

Brian has trust here as well, so please troll somewhere else.  Roll Eyes
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

Brian has trust here as well, so please troll somewhere else.  Roll Eyes

thanks, again i am sorry that i have to make the decision to not send the picks to you and stinky.  Please both of yall PM me with an address and ill send back the tips!

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:24:22 PM

Leaving at 530 EST (in 1 hour)

If anyone else wants the two plays i have today PM me before that time.

Ill update the thread with each play AFTER it has tipped off to continue public tracking.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

Last call for plays. Will be heading out 20-30min from now.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:55:15 PM

Ok closing it up for today.  

One person bought the plays so if i lose one of the games im sure you will hear from that individual come tomorrow if i do not refund his purchase.

Ill post the plays for public tracking after they have tipped off.

justbc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

Ya, I paid him for the plays and he sent them.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

Let's Bet Together @ Nitrogen Sports
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:09:00 AM

North Dakota +6 was the first play

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: