Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside  (Read 25733 times)
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:29:15 PM

Easy to verify your picks and post them even before tipoff. Go here https://quickhash.com/ and type in your picks (choose SHA-256 algorithm). It will create a secure hash that can only be recreated by typing in exactly what you typed in (correct spacing, capitalization, punctuation, etc.)
You can vary how you type your picks in each time to prevent people from attempting to recreate your picks before hand or simply add a random word in somewhere. Even the simplest change in the inputed data completely changes the hash.

Post the hash here then after tip-off or whenever you want post exactly what you typed in (it can be copied and pasted into the form) and others can verify that you did not change anything!

Problem solved  Grin

Thanks.  I may look into this but i think taking a screen shot of the bet slip works for me right now.  Everything i post in this thread i play myself so i wont have a problem pulling up a betting slip if anyone thinks im trying to pull some shady tactics
Thanks for your reply now I understand all hope I will send you coins and have your picks in near future for my betting purpose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realnigga94

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:35:41 PM

I don't think you should be charging for your WNBA plays just because it is successful. If it a lot of time I understand but if you just want to make more money that's greedy imo.

I am guessing this is your play for tomorrow?

Connecticut Sun/Chicago Sky (U 148.5)
brian123321 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:56:27 PM

Gonna test out something a little crazy today in MLB.  I am making these VERY SMALL plays.

No time for lines for the 7pm est games ill update them in a little while

miami -116
milwaukee +132
mets +116
cleveland +114
tampa bay +100
boston -139
baltimore +139

All money lines ill update lines in a little while

About to add the rest . . .

Tips: 1PyqHAuUU54Bk53XFwGoYAGciovHtL7CEL
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:03:34 PM

I don't think you should be charging for your WNBA plays just because it is successful. If it a lot of time I understand but if you just want to make more money that's greedy imo.

I am assuming you have a job.  Do you expect to get rewarded for hard work? Do you expect to get a bonus or raise at the end of the year for providing value to the company you work for?  When they come and offer you are raise are you going to turn it down and tell them it would be greedy for me to take more than you are already paying me?

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

adding:

arizona +166
colorado +103
seattle -111
kansas city -184
angels -165
yankees -168
san diego -172

again i am testing something out and putting very small amounts on these plays

realnigga94

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:04:06 AM

I am assuming you have a job.  Do you expect to get rewarded for hard work? Do you expect to get a bonus or raise at the end of the year for providing value to the company you work for?  When they come and offer you are raise are you going to turn it down and tell them it would be greedy for me to take more than you are already paying me?
The difference is, if your picks are successful you reward yourself by winning. You can just put more cash into every game(if your bank roll can support it) and if you are above a certain percentage you will make more money that way. You said before that your College Basketball picks take a lot of time so that is fair enough but honestly If i was hitting above 57% I wouldn't care about people paying me. Just a simple 'Thank you' would be enough.  There are actually a few cappers hitting above 60% and are free and I can give you the names of them. You can charge if you want that's on you, also from my experience most touts that charge are frauds who advertise themselves as experts to support their gambling addiction. The way I see it if you are winning there is no need to charge 
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

The difference is, if your picks are successful you reward yourself by winning. You can just put more cash into every game(if your bank roll can support it) and if you are above a certain percentage you will make more money that way. You said before that your College Basketball picks take a lot of time so that is fair enough but honestly If i was hitting above 57% I wouldn't care about people paying me. Just a simple 'Thank you' would be enough.  There are actually a few cappers hitting above 60% and are free and I can give you the names of them. You can charge if you want that's on you, also from my experience most touts that charge are frauds who advertise themselves as experts to support their gambling addiction. The way I see it if you are winning there is no need to charge 

By all means follow other people who post for free.  I am not stopping you.  I can point you to a number of sports forums that all have successful people on there.  I can point you to a website that aggregates who they believe to be the best cappers of every sport for current seasons.  I am sorry to say but you complaining that i charge for certain picks is not going to change my mind.  I am going to continue charging for picks that i think are worth charging for.

Also it doesnt bother me if you want to compare me to a degenerate tout that scams for picks because i know that is not who i am.  I am very transparent with all my picks and make the publicly available to everyone.  I also dare you to find me another person who is willing to give more picks away free of charge until i return that person a profit or return 80% of their purchase price if they would rather have the money immediately.  The difference between me and the scam tout you are comparing me to is that i care if i lose someone money and they dont as long as they get their money.  I feel bad if someone pays me for plays and they lose money on the plays and that is why i will continue to give them the plays without charge until i show them a profit.  Show me one other person who offers this.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:00:50 AM

so i backtested what i based my plays on today a little further and it is going to be scratched.  I had only done a little back testing right before the games started that showed good initial results but after doing some more backtracking the good results seem to be short lived.

This isnt to say im scratching the picks from my tracking, i posted them therefore i will keep them in the spread sheet.  What i am saying is that i will no longer being using the method used to make those picks today.  Back to the drawing board.

This is why i always make my plays really small while im in the middle of testing a method.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:47:04 AM

finished day 5-9. Was my own fault not fully back tracking a system before making plays. 

Have come across another system that looks more promising and has at least one mlb play tomorrow.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:09:08 AM

May 21

Seattle +122
young

Toronto +127
hutchinson

Milwaukee +137
lohse

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 04:46:08 PM by brian123321

I have a WNBA play today for the only game on the board.

Price for todays play will be 0.028 BTC.

If you have questions about purchase please go back a page or two and look at my reply explaining how it all works.

If you have purchased plays in the past use the same address i assigned to you and send me a PM after payment.

If you have not purchased from me in the past send me a PM and ill reply with a unique address to send payment to.

EDIT*

forgot the game was very early this morning and already started.  I didnt even realize it when i was making my play this morning.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

Oops,

My bad i forgot the WNBA game started very early today.  So i can not take any payments.  I should have opened the purchasing up last night.

Anyways the WNBA play for today was Connecticut +5

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

Connecticut does not cover. Brings WNBA record to 3-1. Next games are on Friday i believe

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:38:16 AM

May 22

Toronto +119
Buehler

San Fran +100
Hudson

need to check baltimore/cleveland

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

finished the day 2-2

wnba 0-1

mlb 2-1

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:46:28 AM

May 22

Toronto +119
Buehler

San Fran +100
Hudson

need to check baltimore/cleveland

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:37:03 AM

I am going to start using another system, two total.

The plays for the first system are what i have already posted.  This second system is a 2 game chase (i know, i am hugely against any kind of martingale progressive betting strategy but its only a 2 game chase).  

I am going to find a way to keep these total separate from the first system.  On my tracking sheet i have rolled up the first system into the existing unit totals i had for baseball.  I am going to leave it like that.  For this second system i am going to keep it totally separate since its a chase system.  The record will be separate and the units won/loss will be separate.  I am going to be making an additional tab on my spread sheet for this system alone.  You can find the results of this system by viewing that tab.

I think the only thing you will notice different on that tab is a column called "Chase Game." This column shows what game of the chase i am on.  The only two things that will show up is this column are "A" or "B."  "A" corresponds to the first game in the chase and if that game loses then you will see "B" for the next days game.

If game one of the chase loses i double the bet in game two to win a profit of one unit.

For example, lets say for a new chase which would be game "A" i am betting on a team to win at a line of -120.  So i would be betting 1.2 units to win 1 unit.  If i lose that game then the next day i will have a "B" game.  Lets say the line for that game is -130.  So i would be betting to win what i lose in the "A" plus more to show a profit of 1 unit.  So in this example i would be betting to win 2.2 units so my bet would be betting 2.86 units to win 2.2 units.  If i win this game i have won back the money i lost in the "A" game and made the 1 unit profit i was going for.  If i lose both games thats the end of the chase and i move on.  I do not continue the chase.

When posting these System 2 plays ill try to put the unit amounts in the bet, especially for the "B" games to make it easier for anyone who is interested in following.

I can see that i do have at least one of these System 2 plays tomorrow.  I am going to go through the rest of the board before posting it to see if there are any others.

WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:39:23 AM

The plays for the first system are what i have already posted.  This second system is a 2 game chase (i know, i am hugely against any kind of martingale progressive betting strategy but its only a 2 game chase).  

I am going to find a way to keep these total separate from the first system.  On my tracking sheet i have rolled up the first system into the existing unit totals i had for baseball.  I am going to leave it like that.  For this second system i am going to keep it totally separate since its a chase system.  The record will be separate and the units won/loss will be separate.  I am going to be making an additional tab on my spread sheet for this system alone.  You can find the results of this system by viewing that tab.

I think the only thing you will notice different on that tab is a column called "Chase Game." This column shows what game of the chase i am on.  The only two things that will show up is this column as "A" and "B."  A corresponds to the first game in the chase and if that game loses then you will see B for the next days game.

If game one of the chase loses i double the bet in game to to win a profit of one unit.

For example, lets say for a new chase which would be game "A" i am betting on a team to win at a line of -120.  So i would be betting 1.2 units to win 1 unit.  If i lose that game then the next day i will have a "B" game.  Lets say the line for that game is -130.  So i would be betting to win what i lose in the "A" plus more to show a profit of 1 unit.  So in this example i would be betting to win 2.2 units so my bet would be betting 2.86 units to win 2.2 units.  If i win this game i have won back the money i lost in the "A" game and made the 1 unit profit i was going for.  If i lose both games thats the end of the chase and i move on.  I do not continue the chase.

When posting these System 2 plays ill try to put the unit amounts in the bet, especially for the "B" games to make it easier for anyone who is interested in following.

I can see that i do have at least one of these System 2 plays tomorrow.  I am going to go through the rest of the board before posting it to see if there are any others.
What is the backtesting ROI for past 5 years of this 2 game chase system? Preferably each year ROI.

Get sick. Get well.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:40:21 AM

I think the only thing you will notice different on that tab is a column called "Chase Game." This column shows what game of the chase i am on.  The only two things that will show up is this column as "A" and "B."  A corresponds to the first game in the chase and if that game loses then you will see B for the next days game.

If game one of the chase loses i double the bet in game to to win a profit of one unit.

What is the backtesting ROI for past 5 years of this 2 game chase system? Preferably each year ROI.

I dont have any backtesting for this system.  Its why i will be basically betting nothing on these plays.  If the system ends up finishing +50 units it will not even make the slightest bump in my bankroll and if the system loses 50 units it will not make the slightest dent.  Its basically a trial run.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:42:30 AM

Since it is a trial run im actually going to go ahead and hold off from posting the plays in this thread.  You can view them in the spread sheet if you care to look.  If it shows some decent results over the next month or so maybe ill start to post them here.  Tomorrows plays will not be up until after games start.  I am tired right now and dont care to swift through all the games.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: