Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside  (Read 25733 times)
brian123321 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

Like i said dont follow the system.  Play your OWN plays and see how well you do in fact i encourage you to post your OWN plays and we can see who makes money and who doesnt.

Have a nice day.

Tips: 1PyqHAuUU54Bk53XFwGoYAGciovHtL7CEL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:12:09 PM

How i make plays relies on line movement.  That is why i have to wait.  In my case YES it DOES MATTER if a line is at 3.5 at time of tipoff it makes it a NO PLAY.  

I know you cant understand this bc your assuming that i can play a game if the line ever reaches 4 in this case but that is not how i cap and its not how i pick my games.  I couldnt give any amount of fucks if the line reached +10 today.  If it dropped back to 3.5 before tip off it would be a NO PLAY.

Try to understand that the system i have developed, back tested and use relies on the CLOSING LINE.

I hope this makes it easier for you to UNDERSTAND why it was INDEED NOT A PLAY.

And the reason why I SAID if it drops back to 3.5 BEFORE tip off then its a NO PLAY.

Im done arguing with you, i dont have any more fucks to give.  You can follow me or you dont have to, i dont care.  

You don't have to give any fucks, I'm still going to comment on the dumb shit that you say.

Good luck to you on your system of laying off of teams from earlier in the day when sharp money comes in late on them.  Seems like it would be smarter to just cap the games and then shop for the best line possible.

Also your view on "smart money" is seriously flawed.  I can see you read something one time about hey if this team has the public on them and the line moves in the opposite direction i need to play that team .  Please do it.  See how it works out for you, especially in college basketball.  Line movement due to "smart money" does not mean a whole lot in college basketball.  In fact there is only ONE sport where this strategy still works well and its the NFL.  Want to know why that is smart guy?  Because its the most bet on sport in the US.  Therefore the line changes ACTUALLY MEAN something when trying to incorporate smart money line moves.

I hope this little bit of knowledge drop helps you realize this.  I been doing this for a long time.  I have read about alot of betting strategies and i have developed my own.  Want to know why?  Because if a strategy is public and everyone knows about it it becomes worthless.

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:17:42 PM

How i make plays relies on line movement.  That is why i have to wait.  In my case YES it DOES MATTER if a line is at 3.5 at time of tipoff it makes it a NO PLAY.  

I know you cant understand this bc your assuming that i can play a game if the line ever reaches 4 in this case but that is not how i cap and its not how i pick my games.  I couldnt give any amount of fucks if the line reached +10 today.  If it dropped back to 3.5 before tip off it would be a NO PLAY.

Try to understand that the system i have developed, back tested and use relies on the CLOSING LINE.

I hope this makes it easier for you to UNDERSTAND why it was INDEED NOT A PLAY.

And the reason why I SAID if it drops back to 3.5 BEFORE tip off then its a NO PLAY.

Im done arguing with you, i dont have any more fucks to give.  You can follow me or you dont have to, i dont care.  

You don't have to give any fucks, I'm still going to comment on the dumb shit that you say.

Good luck to you on your system of laying off of teams from earlier in the day when sharp money comes in late on them.  Seems like it would be smarter to just cap the games and then shop for the best line possible.

Also your view on "smart money" is seriously flawed.  I can see you read something one time about hey if this team has the public on them and the line moves in the opposite direction i need to play that team .  Please do it.  See how it works out for you, especially in college basketball.  Line movement due to "smart money" does not mean a whole lot in college basketball.  In fact there is only ONE sport where this strategy still works well and its the NFL.  Want to know why that is smart guy?  Because its the most bet on sport in the US.  Therefore the line changes ACTUALLY MEAN something when trying to incorporate smart money line moves.

I hope this little bit of knowledge drop helps you realize this.  I been doing this for a long time.  I have read about alot of betting strategies and i have developed my own.  Want to know why?  Because if a strategy is public and everyone knows about it it becomes worthless.

So much about zero fucks.

Are you this unable to control your emotions when you are betting as well?

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

trying to help you out when you spit flawed logic.  But i guess you would rather troll than listen to someone.

Anyways like i said i highly encourage you to post your own plays and we can see who will make money and who will lose money.

zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:31:49 PM

trying to help you out when you spit flawed logic.  But i guess you would rather troll than listen to someone.

Anyways like i said i highly encourage you to post your own plays and we can see who will make money and who will lose money.

stop feeding the troll.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:32:13 PM

March 6

Three plays tonight do not believe there will be anymore besides these

Charlotte +2
LA Monroe +10
LA Lafayette +2

FUR11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:37:05 PM

Posting plays for free doesn't make much sense and I don't need to hustle for tips.

Now if you are suggesting some sort of competition, I may be your huckleberry...

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

Welp i realized a huge and devastating mistake i made when i was at the dentist office and put in the monmouth pick before the line moved.  Went to put in these 3 plays and realized i had accidentally put basically 70% of my roll on monmouth and did not realize it.  Just logged in to make my bet and my stomach dropped.  I bet 2% per game and now i accidentally stuck 70% of my roll on a team that turned out to be a no play.  If it was 2% like my normal bet i would not have been mad at all (bet within your bankroll) but seeing a mistake like this it is just brutal.

I barely had enough to stick in the three plays i posted today.  Would like to look for a short term loan (til the end of the NCAAB season, including the conference tournaments) but realize that is a slim chance so going to be forced to cut my unit size WAY BACK and slowly work this up again.

Ouch this hurts.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:41:48 PM

Guess ill just keep posting my plays and hopefully make someone here a good chunk of money by the end of the season that i can get a decent tip.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:43:27 PM

Yup and monmouth is completely falling apart.  Such a brutal mistake.

zneww

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

Welp i realized a huge and devastating mistake i made when i was at the dentist office and put in the monmouth pick before the line moved.  Went to put in these 3 plays and realized i had accidentally put basically 70% of my roll on monmouth and did not realize it.  Just logged in to make my bet and my stomach dropped.  I bet 2% per game and now i accidentally stuck 70% of my roll on a team that turned out to be a no play.  If it was 2% like my normal bet i would not have been mad at all (bet within your bankroll) but seeing a mistake like this it is just brutal.

I barely had enough to stick in the three plays i posted today.  Would like to look for a short term loan (til the end of the NCAAB season, including the conference tournaments) but realize that is a slim chance so going to be forced to cut my unit size WAY BACK and slowly work this up again.

Ouch this hurts.

Sorry to hear that man :/ Keep that tip I sent you Wink haha..but seriously check here ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:55:02 PM

Thanks.  May just have to purchase another few coins for now.  Not very excited.  Just painful.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:07:51 AM

I see that the lafayette games line is dropping.  It fine to play at +1.5 or +1.  As long as it does not go below 1 its a play and i dont think that is going to happen.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:12:47 AM

Finished the day 2-1

another profitable day.  I dont think i have had a losing day in a few weeks. Congrats if to anyone who followed.

zneww

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:17:35 AM

3-1 on the day, I bet a ML on Rider. Good job!
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:36:56 AM

Updated Recored

42-16-2

72.4%

+24.4 Units

Tracking started Feb 16.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSy6_kdCZuTdHhGcktNTThFLXpOd1hHNDJ1RVdUWnc#gid=0

Be back tomorrow with picks.  Really hoping a big better jumps on for the remainder of the season and can leave a nice tip at the end to make up for my brutal miss click today.

Good luck everyone!

FUR11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:43:14 AM

Updated Recored

42-16-2

72.4%

+24.4 Units

Tracking started Feb 16.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSy6_kdCZuTdHhGcktNTThFLXpOd1hHNDJ1RVdUWnc#gid=0

Be back tomorrow with picks.  Really hoping a big better jumps on for the remainder of the season and can leave a nice tip at the end to make up for my brutal miss click today.

Good luck everyone!

If you are going to ruthlessly beg for BTC, you should at least post your betslip to prove that you are telling the truth.

Also spell correctly.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:49:34 AM

I dont see where you get begging from?

Whether i am lying or not i would still like to make a big better a nice chunk of coins in the hope of a big tip.  That goes without saying.  Also, what is really amusing is you are most likely playing my plays while also harassing me.  I could be a dick and i could sell my plays and people would pay for them.  Find me another capper who hits over 65% and makes 20 units plus over a 20 day period flat betting.

FUR11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:59:33 AM

Whether i am lying or not i would still like to make a big better a nice chunk of coins in the hope of a big tip.  That goes without saying.  Also, what is really amusing is you are most likely playing my plays while also harassing me.  I could be a dick and i could sell my plays and people would pay for them.  Find me another capper who hits over 65% and makes 20 units plus over a 20 day period flat betting.

1.  You've posted multiple times today about how the dog ate your bankroll and you'd like it soooooo much if someone would give you a bunch of BTC.

2.  "Whether I am lying or not" isn't really what someone who is telling the truth says, now is it?

3.  I assure you I am not playing your plays, but if it bothers you that much you can always not post them and not have to worry about it.  Let's be honest, your plays are quite square.

4.  I'm sorry if this seems like harassment to you, but it really isn't.  I'm asking you questions that are relevant to the thread...that you started.  I understand that in an ideal world you could just show up and say "I bet on stuff!" and people would just throw BTC at you, but it doesn't work that way.  If you are making outrageous claims and asking for coins, you have to expect a little scrutiny.

5.  You cannot sell your plays.  If you could, you would. 

6.  This forum is littered with people who claim they can hit over 65% and make 20 units over a 20 days period.  None of them could back it up either.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

Whether i am lying or not i would still like to make a big better a nice chunk of coins in the hope of a big tip.  That goes without saying.  Also, what is really amusing is you are most likely playing my plays while also harassing me.  I could be a dick and i could sell my plays and people would pay for them.  Find me another capper who hits over 65% and makes 20 units plus over a 20 day period flat betting.

1.  You've posted multiple times today about how the dog ate your bankroll and you'd like it soooooo much if someone would give you a bunch of BTC.

2.  "Whether I am lying or not" isn't really what someone who is telling the truth says, now is it?

3.  I assure you I am not playing your plays, but if it bothers you that much you can always not post them and not have to worry about it.  Let's be honest, your plays are quite square.

4.  I'm sorry if this seems like harassment to you, but it really isn't.  I'm asking you questions that are relevant to the thread...that you started.  I understand that in an ideal world you could just show up and say "I bet on stuff!" and people would just throw BTC at you, but it doesn't work that way.  If you are making outrageous claims and asking for coins, you have to expect a little scrutiny.

5.  You cannot sell your plays.  If you could, you would.  

6.  This forum is littered with people who claim they can hit over 65% and make 20 units over a 20 days period.  None of them could back it up either.

1. True.  Ill refrain from doing it. I hope you dont make a mistake like i did in the future

2. Absolutely irrelevant.  I dont want the entire forum to know the amount of BTC i have in my accounts.  That would be irresponsible.

3. You continue to refer to plays as "square"  You either do not know what the meaning of a square play is or you are continuing to troll.  I assume both.  My plays are far from "square"  Let me help you out a little bit.  A square play or more commonly referred to as square player is someone who bets on favorites and OVERS.  I have bet on a single favorite during the past 20 days and i dont bet totals.  Again, you have shown your complete lack of knowledge for sports betting.

4. I am have never made a single outrageous claim.  I claim to be hitting over 65% in reality its 72% i claim to have +24 Units in reality i have +24 units.  What i have asked you to do is post your own plays multiple times if you think my plays are square, which you clearly do not know the definition of, and show me how much better you are.  The problem here is you wont.  You wont because you cant.  You cant because you know you're a long term loser in sports betting.  I know this because you spend your time trolling others.

5. Correct.  At this time i cannot.  In order to sell your plays properly you need to establish you can consistently make money.  The best way to do that is to do what i am doing.  Post the plays in a public forum for everyone to see.  Do this long enough and then you can begin selling your plays.

6. I have already done this. You are repeating #4.

Now since i have responded to all of your concerns i have a question of my own that you have yet to do or answer . . . .

I would like you to post your own plays and show that you are indeed better than me.  If you would like to make it interesting and put some BTC down we can do that also.  If you need an incentive to post picks then ill give you an incentive, we can have a contest.  You can pick as few or as many games a day as you please in both the NBA and NCAAB.  Flat betting is the only fair way to go about it.  We can set up a time frame, say beginning Saturday through the conference tournaments and end before march madness.  The last game would be the last game of the last conference tournament.  What do you say?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: