Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Its not easy anymore to earn in crypto space simply because of market condition ,to earn big now you will have to work your ass off ,extra hardworking and then pray that you get paid in the end because sometimes your hardwork will vanish into thing air.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I think this might mislead a lot of people for the reason that doing bounties,  airdrops,  and such do not ensure your earnings. There are lots of times that you might get scam and it takes a lot of time for one bounty to be done.

Live for the moment.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

Work in the bounty does not give such income, which is necessary for everyday life.  This is a long-term job.  Trading on the stock exchange can make a living, but there is also the risk of losing assets.  So we need more work.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:15:17 AM

The news is good that many jobless people are having job opportunities across the globe, thanks to cryptocurrrency. In this case, all including those who hate cryptocurrency should be optimistic as it is doing better which would ultimately do better to us in many ways including transaction. Cryptocurrency market is also treated as a stock market where one can earn money. 

Iamannie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:28:25 AM

Come to think of it, the scam ICOs which created Signature Campaigns, Translations and other bounties provided jobs to the crypto community. I'm not promoting these ICO's especially the scam ones but somehow they created jobs.

If more jobless people go here to do bounties, eventually the law of supply and demand will take effect. More workers than the jobs available will somehow bring down the bounty price.
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:16:51 PM

When everyone finds out about this activity, the earnings on the crypto currency disappear) or different prices for services will fall very much. To trade on the stock exchange and make a profit you need to have an understanding. NOT many will be able to immediately benefit disappointed and leave the industry. Therefore, we need to introduce everything gradually.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 02:28:15 PM

I don't think that will help. I mean the bounties won't last long. There is already alot of saturation in the bounty programs and the share each bounty hunter gets is pretty low. Soon with the addition of more people, there won't be enough funds for all of us.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:37:37 PM

Bounty campain is not like before again and not too worth it to joining that.
You know, ICO fail and scamers project.
It make me worry and i am afraid if bounty need KYC.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:38:58 PM

Not all unemployed people want to work, often they are simply without a goal and idlers! And yet it is not so easy to organize the professional work of a hunter! The most important thing in this matter is the instinct of profitable projects! A normal hunter spends a lot of time studying various information and working!

[
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:39:03 PM

we know that not all places are supported by internet access, so even though everyone knows crypto, it is uncertain that there will be no more unemployment especially because the intention to work from people is different, some do not like being unemployed but there are the opposite, there are actually many types work and work are not always about the company or business there are many other jobs that can be done by many people, but because there is a sense of laziness and reluctance to try, unemployment is still a big problem

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

You're right, but cryptocurrency cannot serve as a perceive income because its have its own down time and volatile, and again, you can't be sure of how much you're going to make during a period of time.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

Bounty campain is not like before again and not too worth it to joining that.
You know, ICO fail and scamers project.
It make me worry and i am afraid if bounty need KYC.

At present the best option considered is to trade as many people are finding it not worthy to join the Ico or bounty programmes which may be worthless and time waste activity . Instead of trading can be done rightly can be a full time job and can be done lifelong .
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 04:12:09 PM

The bonus is not worth the price but I don't think it is because many bounty hunters are because of the development. This is a new trend that offers and offers many opportunities to make money for their lives.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:14:29 PM

This is a very good work, almost people comes in crypto world as a part time workbut after some time part time work moves into full time job. But in this work we need patient & this is only work start without any investment with family.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:26:50 PM

This is a very good work, almost people comes in crypto world as a part time workbut after some time part time work moves into full time job. But in this work we need patient & this is only work start without any investment with family.
I don't suggest to bring jobless people to crypto world with false promises. There are no more profitable bounty programs here and almost profitability is dead after latest dump on the markets. Better stick to pre-dominated rules by job market in real life. Investment is not for life spendings.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.

And what do you earn with Junior Member rank? It seems to me not to earn much, and even more so lately. So I remember how it was a year ago, it was possible to make very good money there!
There were several bounty campaigns this year in which even a junior member could earn $ 500 (and more). It all depends on luck.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:35:06 PM

Several of my friends began to work on cryptocurrency at the time when the recession began, it was not immediately clear and they hoped for a good income, as a result, they have been without money for half a year, although they participate in good projects, mostly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:13:29 AM

I do not fully agree with the author.If a person is not lazy-he can always find a job.And if a person is lazy - then he will not be engaged in cryptocurrency.And I consider cryptocurrency not as the main type of work,but as an additional one.But that's just my opinion.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:27:34 AM

I don't think that will help. I mean the bounties won't last long. There is already alot of saturation in the bounty programs and the share each bounty hunter gets is pretty low. Soon with the addition of more people, there won't be enough funds for all of us.
It just that no more jobless because everyone can have online jobs if they hardly get a job which needs good qualifications. Bounty is not where everyone can depend on because those who have stable job busy doing there thing than giving time finding another here, mostly of them just want to invest on different platforms. Jobless no more because while finding a job, you have something that will support you though bounty now is very different before because some wont gain success.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:32:17 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
When they join Crypto only with Airdrop and bounty,  they will take a long time to know the results, not to mention the results received are tokens with a small value.
So they still have no extra income.
I think that, before they participate in making money in the field of crypto, they must be eligible to be able to live in that time because they do not have active income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: