Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

Bounties and airdrops will be overrun if too many people participate and the idea of it being a job will be rendered useless when people start getting rewards that are not up to a dollar. The good thing if many people get into crypto is that at least the volume in trading will increase making it a viable Ope for eking out profits

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:48:03 AM

This is really true. Once an individual is not lazy  and he can be diligent enough to pay the price of learning about  crypto,  and getting involved in tasks that will fetch him money, he can fend for himself a great deal. Some people have even resigned from their jobs to take up crypto as their current job. That's to show how profitable cryptocurrency really is.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:42:25 AM

This is really true. Once an individual is not lazy  and he can be diligent enough to pay the price of learning about  crypto,  and getting involved in tasks that will fetch him money, he can fend for himself a great deal. Some people have even resigned from their jobs to take up crypto as their current job. That's to show how profitable cryptocurrency really is.
Crypto can indeed be profitable if we can manage it well, so that unemployed people are better off participating to join so that they can earn income but you have to be patient in managing it.
easy work but not as easy as imagined to make money, it takes process and time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:54:56 AM

If you are a jobless then cryptocurrency is the best for you, I understand the feelings when people say you are not qualified of the job you really want. Cryptocurrency has a lot to do to gain money only you need is be patient and study about it.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

Crypto can indeed be profitable if we can manage it well, so that unemployed people are better off participating to join so that they can earn income but you have to be patient in managing it.
easy work but not as easy as imagined to make money, it takes process and time.
for trading I think it requires learning first. will be very risky for beginners. I suggest to participate in the bounty campaign, so you will get capital from the reward received. and I think from this bounty program that can be used as the first job for beginners

TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:28:41 AM

If you are a jobless then cryptocurrency is the best for you, I understand the feelings when people say you are not qualified of the job you really want. Cryptocurrency has a lot to do to gain money only you need is be patient and study about it.
unemployment can get a chance if they use Cryptocurrency to become a job.
Crypto can be profitable but to get profit we need time because it is not easy to get it.
if you understand and know the right tactics so you get good opportunities from Crypto.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

It is true that many people have become riches through crptocurrency. It is through crypto trading or participation in bounty campaigns and airdrops. So it has become a viable platform for providing jobs to jobless people at large. But this is a good part of this market. Some bad aspects are like some people have suffered a loss. So my advice is participate in cryptocurrency and bounty campaigns without much expectation and leaving all your other jobs behind.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:52:11 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
with the presence of cryptocurrency, maybe many people can get side jobs that they easily get. only by capitalizing on knowledge and learning I think they can do that. airdrop and bounty is one of the jobs they can do.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:04:42 AM

To earn through bounty now you have to contribute on this forum to get ranked up so that you can earn better income unlike in the past when there was no such thing as 'merit' ,the forum was full of spammers but lot better now ,bounty hunting is not easy cos of fake project ,if you want to earn you have to be willing to take the challenge to higher level ,eliminate any lazy ideas and you will still make it
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

the bounty's profits have fallen drastically this year and not everyone is able to make profit from trading, so i would say people have to search for a job in the real world and with the crypto create a second entry
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

That is true. But I hope not all people will participate in the bounty campaign.
It will only reduce the reward.
But, all people can participate in the trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: