Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15808 times)
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Yes, be careful when you open e-mail. Because there're so many phishing websites. Be aware of them. These may cause a big loss for you.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I am glad in every time I have read something so good and informative here in the in the forum that will gladly help all of us, avoiding us to be a victim of several frauds and scams that will result to our loss of crypto money and not only that, but what is worst to loss is the trust and faith of several users to the crypto currency community. I am thankful to you buddy to disseminate this kind of information.
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

I agree.Scammers, hackers, fake exchangers are rampant now in this crypto age.Be careful and discerning to the exchangers.Do not be easily fooled by "get rich quick scam".Research and verify.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Those kinds of exchange or trading platforms are pretty obvious to see. But sometimes you just make a mistake and go there. It is smart to get in into your bookmarks.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
I strongly believe this is a very vital information for traders on this platform. There are too many fake exchanges operating using various social media plateforms. However, I propose embarking on intensive research to determine the best and trusted exchange. Better still, we have some known and trusted exchanges like binance, bittrex, coinbase etc which traders can simply stick to in order to avoid being susceptible to fraud
Chichitalent

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Thanks for this information. I always received some links to login on my exchange account with my private key, which I know it's extremely fake. Investors just have be careful about clicking on links on their email for security sake.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Now so many exchanges have evolved promising us with good services and we dont know what to choose. Fake websites has really come and I think now is the time for us to be very vigilant in other not to be victims or preys to them.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Yes, you are right, so many scam exchanges are available in the market. And it is true also that there is so many good and legit exchange out there. We should not easily believe things that invite us to get rich instantly. And before trading, we have to research and be careful about the exchange. We should also secure our wallet and private key.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Of course you have to be careful with fake exchange because I have sent a token that I got to a fake exchange and in the end my token disappeared. And I see my token has been sold to bitcoin. Therefore you are more careful in choosing exchange.
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Cyber world is full of fake things. Links can be generated easily and it's kinda tough to differentiate between the original one and the fake ones. Before doing any kinda transactions or by clicking on some mesmerizing links, anyone should be careful about their wallet number or the transaction ids.g
ravshang71

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Well, it's necessary to work only with trusted exchangers. Why climb into the fake. There the price can and tempting, however it means only one. Attracting people to deceive. So you need to be careful.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

You have to be careful in terms of finding a  good and reliable exchanger. There are numerous exchangers that demands higher transactions fees or steals your  money. We must protect our  coins from scams and etc

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

It sad to know that there are people doing things like that just to earn they need to cheat other people for their own sake. But we can avoid it if we are very careful in registering the links for every exchanges.

kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

That's a really important problem because nowadays, there are a lot of exchanges. You should not believe 100% in what you hear and you read, just do your own research
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

That is why you have to be sure of the site before submitting your private key. There are criminals looking out for the one that will fall prey.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

These type of traps are usually called phishing. Everyone should be aware of these things otherwise big harms can be done. One should know the basic rules for preventing these traps.
Jaguwar6

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

In the online world we should be really careful about everything. We can clearly see the links have major differences. So we should clearly ignore these kind of fake links.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

There really are a lot of fake exchanges which do cause some a lot of panic sometimes. I don't know why peoples always tend to scam other instead of earning a good amount for themselves. It would be much better i guess.
Also to all those who trade on untrusted exchanges, i would prefer you all to use some major exchanges only to trade your coins. If you are trading some external token on any of the minor exchanges, then you need to be very carefull because 70% out of 100% new exchanges tend to offer ponzi schemes and are scams.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

We must be extraordinarily cautious when dealing with exchanges because today many fraudulent exchanges, especially decentralized exchanges that will gain access to wallet keystores can be very dangerous when exchanges are hacked or there are imitators in exchange.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Always bookmark the exchanges that you have visited, and double or triple check the domain.
Because many people try to scam by creating similiar website domain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: