Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15808 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

There are 1000s of exchange today! I don't understand actally.. Isn't that too much?? If you are in the cryptocurrency business you have to join many exchange. There should be exchanges with all coins inside. That would solve the fake exchange problem i guess.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

There are so many exchanges making some websites copy cats to the real websites of the great exchanges. I think we should be very vigilant and make secured exchanges on the market. Thanks for this information.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I think this idea has become very rampant in this business. People are finding every way to scam people with their ideas. Thanks for letting us know about this. Vigilance is what we have to take as part of us in order not to fall victims to them.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

I would rather transact my coins with exchanges that has a trademark and renowned universally in Cryptos world, of course we are aware of many scamming exchanges who took cover to defraud unsuspecting traders, you did a good job in bringing notice of this fake exchange to the forum and we should watch out for many more of those scamming exchanges.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:21 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Cryptocurrency getting more popular and inviting more hacker to stole our coin. The important thing is we should always carefull with suspicious link that sent on our email. Beside that, we should always check the certificate on browser tab and make sure the security
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

this is a nice topic for discussion. because currently now i think this is the only resolve scammers would have do in tricking you to patronise their exchange site upon doing such and exporting of your wallets and tokens to the exchanger they do away with it leaving you to penury. now the question is , how do we know the fake exchangers because they are everywhere now and their concepts looks so real and genuine that you would be mistaken it for the real once. nobody wants to fall a victim of this because if it should happen then it would be the worst of all time because many might just be unfortunate and unlucky. the earlier actions and steps are taken to prevent scammers and fraudsters from causing such havoc the better for us because any one of us might just be a victim of such evil perpetrated by these good for nothing fraudsters. be careful of exchange site and some programmes you get yourself involved with so as not to fall victim of such occurrence.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Security is the essential feature of every trade and it is must to have in all Business, it is good to do exchange in all the reputed company only because fake means destruction.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

Firefox has shown the punycode for a long time by default as far as I can remember and I thought Chrome did too because this exact kind of problem has been known for a long while and most people who had a say in the matter agreed that security was more important than showing the domains that were using Unicode characters legitimately.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

many of scammers use the interface of an exchange exactly how it is and if you are not careful you could give your data to them, it is advisable to check the whether the connection is secured or not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.
Totally right article only not for one phony exchange since I need to checking their are many phony exchange in the crypto world. All things considered I need to trading couple of good best number exchange it resembles to me. Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc, Bittrex and somewhere in the range of few I need to decision this great exchange.
supremacy10

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Do ur research before committing your fund on any exchange, never put ur coin in exchange for long , have private wallet that you have the key to save it , only move to exchange when u are ready to sell
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

Fake exchanges are really dangerous with new traders, it offers many tools that promises a very high profit and quickly ban them and steal money.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Thank you first. For giving such a great advice. Recently there are many such markets in the market. Where people are losing their possessions by investing. In all the activities, there are two kinds of people everywhere, good and bad. So we should do business with better bad business then. And we should be taking the best precautions. So that a man is not deceived.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

If you are a newbie trader be careful about it, sometimes newbie quickly grab anything that relevant when it comes to exchanges.  Research first, there are so many fake exchanges now.  Its not bad to read and learn first because its youre loose if that happen.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

This points to the fact that the crypto world is full of sharks and wolves who would go at any length to scam or defraud people of their hard earned money. It also goes to point that if this continues, these kind of events will continue to give the crypto atmosphere a bad name - talk of giving a dog a bad name and hanging it.- We must be our brothers keeper and ensure stuffs like this don't go unexposed.
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

Hackers and scammers are doing every thing to cheat hard earned money of common people through this new revolutionary cryptocurrency market.Its really hard to recognise a fraud or scam within blockchain system.Everyone is trying to steal money through bogus projects, exchanges etc.Even useless projects idea succeed and attracting  investors like a magnet.I think before any investment decision in this market we need to investigate through different Chanels.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

Thanks for the heads up... There's been a flurry of fake exchanges in recent time.. People should learn and master the act of always checking up the right exchange url before they can login with their details.. Also to keep their keys safe from suspicious exchanges that want to steal their coins.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

in my opinion this is very important because if our data data is very important and do not once give your data without having to check the exchange, and read the reviews, it
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

How can I check for fraudulent exchanges? It is difficult for newcomers to the crypto market to have reliable sources of information.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

Allways check the adress of site, better add to the bookmarks then you dont get to fake exchange page

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: