Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15812 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

That's good advice, I personally always bookmark exchanges which I tend to use regularly and I search for new ones very carefully and always check URL several times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

That's good advice, I personally always bookmark exchanges which I tend to use regularly and I search for new ones very carefully and always check URL several times.
Nowadays more and more exchange and in my opinion many more people are developing exchange. and this in my opinion will make a lot of people to be careful
filtyfrank251

Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Nowadays more and more exchange and in my opinion many more people are developing exchange. and this in my opinion will make a lot of people to be careful
Fake exchanges are always hidden inside this market and there are many scams that we can not see, but we should first rethink and be careful of the best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Yes it is very burning questions in present situation, because every now and then always many fake exchanges around us... Every traders should be alert from fake exchanges...
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Is this true? This is very disappointing. So let us be carefull in dealing our investments many scammers are just waiting out there. So lets watch our moves and keep our accounts secure.
Well there are so many legit exchange in the crypto feild and we need to select the one who has really the best and proven and tested exchange on the feild. We don't have to choose a new one which is risky and whom we don't even know yet. So I suggest to try aa reputable one and make profit.

Honestly the number of faked exchanges is increasing every single day. There is no doubt that it comes with a big dangerous threat to many of us, especially with some newcomers. Most scammers are really artful and flexible, thus they can deceive many people by various acts that they want. Obviously, if you are not cautious and careful, you may be got into their trap. Besides, don’t let previous benefit blinds your eyes, I mean you’d better not believe in the sugar they gives you, it’s so dangerous. Nothing is free, you should remind yourself. Yep, if you want to choose a safe exchange, you perhaps pick some popular exchanges.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

If you are a type who is always looking for free money, you are most likely going to be a victim of scam. There are clones of major exchanges but if you pay attention to details, it will be easy for you to spot some differences between the cloned and the real exchanges.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

in my possition today I do not really know much about the processing yet to exchange but now I know about a fake exchanger I'm really careful not to be tested on a fake, just wait for the right anouncement to come the exchange of a marketplace but at present is very low in price, so the first thing to do is hold until the cryptocurrency is back and will rise again.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:06:26 AM

Yeah. Always double check the URL in the search box before going into it because a lot of phishing sites are being scattered now in the world of cryptos. Also, much better to review first the given exchange if it is reliable and can be trusted so that we can avoid from scammers or hackers.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

For each transaction log on the exchange, what you can do is to carefully check the domain name of the transaction. However, this is usually only applicable to those who have had experience in the crypto market. For every newbie on the trading platform you open https://coinmarketcap.com/, search the trading platform you want then get the trading platform link on it. This, I think, is the safest way to avoid getting yourself into the wrong place at the unused trading platforms. Good luck!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

Yeah. Always double check the URL in the search box before going into it because a lot of phishing sites are being scattered now in the world of cryptos. Also, much better to review first the given exchange if it is reliable and can be trusted so that we can avoid from scammers or hackers.

thats good if you will review every exchange that you will come across and it is also even gooder if you can publicitize your reviews , let say you can make a thread on this forum about legit and fake exchanges  . in this way , you can also help other people aside from helping your self in order to improve this crypto industry .

If you are a type who is always looking for free money, you are most likely going to be a victim of scam.

all of us are always looking for free money but i dont think that online exchanges offers free money because what i know , exchanges are only being used to buy and sell cryptos  .  
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

Every months new exchanges are coming up, but not all exchanges are legit, so investors should be careful in creating account in exchanges. They should research well before creating account and trading in exchanges.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Every months new exchanges are coming up, but not all exchanges are legit, so investors should be careful in creating account in exchanges. They should research well before creating account and trading in exchanges.
I think at the moment, there are so many exchanger, and many are legit. it's just that, many people suggest not to save money on exchangers because it is easily attacked by hackers. well, but it's all our choice.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Such phising sites nowadays have been grown rapidly and if we aren't carefull enough then we can be the victim. There are many phising sites that imitate the real ones. And with the promotions that offered through email, it is better to ignore it all or ask the respective supports in concern before take an action.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

We have to be careful when comes on money like as year ago there was website same name as binance with having upper two dots on 'n' People got confuse with it and they had lost so much money.. When We talk about fake exchanges there are some exchanges which are into working phase but they have added any coin into the platform even there is no support at all. This is not make sense for use users of particular exchange.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Thanks for this information i saw same airdrop advert but some of them really fake but this all fake exchange.i search for new ones very carefully and always check URL several times.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

This is a very old scam method. Scammers fake known sites. Fake sites they use to steal data, thanks to this data they steal your cryptocurrency

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

Knowing social engineering methods will clear path to way for scamming people no matter how securely they protect accounts. Decentralized exchanges will solve all this problems. Scammers always find their way to scam others.By the way, there are 3 types of authentication:
1)What you know: like password,token seed for generating private keys
2)What you have: like car,key,phone which can give you access for passing authentication
3)What you are: fingerprint,eyescan,facecode

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

It's very important to bookmark the favourite sites you visit often. These crooks have devised a means of cleverly cloning these sites and it's very difficult to detect for the non-discerning

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

Everyday by day new exchanges are springing up from nowhere calimi what they are not in terms of trading. A good exchange tend to spend much needed time to develop its site for the smoothness of services of his clients. But today, no one care to take time and build good exchanges for people to trade on. So many of them are fake pretending to be what they are not. Let be careful of these exchanges as they can make one to loose a lot of money
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Every exchange always has their phishing site, but most important things right now be careful with some random people message you about to make help from you to withdraw they money from uknow exchange. He asks you to send some fund to withdraw the money, but the exchange it's his site. So be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: