Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges  (Read 15808 times)
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

It's very important to bookmark the favourite sites you visit often. These crooks have devised a means of cleverly cloning these sites and it's very difficult to detect for the non-discerning
Even though you have bookmarked the original url, but if your computer has a virus it will be useless, because usually it will be redirected to another site without your knowing it. Many people say that the decentralized exchange is safer, but the fact is that hackers always have another ways to steal it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Every exchange always has their phishing site, but most important things right now be careful with some random people message you about to make help from you to withdraw they money from uknow exchange. He asks you to send some fund to withdraw the money, but the exchange it's his site. So be careful
Most of phishing sites are targeting out those popular exchange and we have seen countless fake exchange sites that do exist in the past and
even upto now that's why if you are a certain user always look or bookmark it for you to access it directly. Making google search is one of the mistakes why people
do really fall out on these phishing attempts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

It's very important to bookmark the favourite sites you visit often. These crooks have devised a means of cleverly cloning these sites and it's very difficult to detect for the non-discerning
Even though you have bookmarked the original url, but if your computer has a virus it will be useless, because usually it will be redirected to another site without your knowing it. Many people say that the decentralized exchange is safer, but the fact is that hackers always have another ways to steal it.

It's always up to us to be extra careful pretty much in anything we do online. There are steps we can take and though it may take a little more time and effort, i think it's worth it when it's your privacy and assets that are on the line.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

to determine the fake site exchange platform always check the site like this:

As far as I know if the site is http:// this means the site is fake or phishing site while the original
site was https:// therefore if you click the wrong site even you keep your private key, passwords and others
I think it will be useless at all once you get in to the fake site, because before you will realize, for sure you already
give the password and private key to that site.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

This is totally true, a few days ago i read a post in where they were offering "cheap tokens" which could be sold on Kucoin for x5 of the price.
There were a lot of people that fall on that scam, it was a pishing site, a fake one, in where they were selling counterfeit tokens, with the same name, but different contract.

It is something shady, and obviously a SCAM

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Don't trust in any exchange not only in fake exchanges. Even etherdelta lose its privacy when hackers tried to intercept the data of that exchange. I don't expect tge safetiness regarding with exchange. Because anytime, my tokens will be gone. Security and anonymity are the features that every exchange wanted to develop. However, fake exchanges say that so that we believe that our capital is safe. But the true, it safe to their hands.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Will thanks for this great information bro,thats theres someone who disguise like an exchange of etheredelta but only purpose they want to do is to doing a scam or phishing our crypto coins,thats why all of is maybe aware into this happen,and hoping this information can learn us to be aware and open up our mind thats scammers or phisher are everywhere find there own bait.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

Yes, of course. We need to be very careful in here because this kind of works are very dangerous and no one will give assurance that it is 100% safe and secured. We just have to put in mind that all of us here are anonymous. Meaning, no one can be trusted.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Don't trust in any exchange not only in fake exchanges. Even etherdelta lose its privacy when hackers tried to intercept the data of that exchange. I don't expect tge safetiness regarding with exchange. Because anytime, my tokens will be gone. Security and anonymity are the features that every exchange wanted to develop. However, fake exchanges say that so that we believe that our capital is safe. But the true, it safe to their hands.
some new exchangers are very difficult to believe, because their platform is not running fully so there is a possibility that the exchanger they build still has many shortcomings including security, but it is very difficult to assess because not all new exchangers are bad exchangers
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

We should be careful of choosing exchanges because there are some fakes that will only stole our investments we need to study first  and research the credibility of a particular exchange before doing any transactions.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

It is true that many cyber crimes are possible and we have seen so many cases that many crypto have been sealed in the present time and i hope that in the coming days bitcoin and more crypto will be more good and advanced and i want to be safe from those who have created fake exchanges be safe from them because they will try to steal you money and i am using Yobit.Net exchange which is good and secure.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

This is not new, scammers are everywhere and they do this most of the times to trick gullible people into believing that they are main, those people will then invest their money into their hands and they will steal it. I have seen something similar and those who invested money in the site were unable to get it back. I also clicked the fake web link you posted and it didn’t open. Seems like they have taken it down.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Nowadays a lot of fake and scammers are turning around crypto. We need to be more careful and be wise on choosing exchanges.  They  will do everything just to steal your money, br quite observant and do some research about their exchanges so that it will not loose your money.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

This is a very important point. Differences in the address bar may be minimal. I never follow unfamiliar links. You have to be very careful to keep your capital.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Yes all who will use exchanges should make some research before because there are a lot of people who want to scam other people and stol their money in "easy way" for them. But if you use top exchange there is more secured and the money are safer then other exchanges or exchange with less security. Even top exchanger have problem but they fixed it fast and no funds was lost.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:49:51 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 10:16:53 PM by rodskee

Well" anyways scamms are a biggest problem herein digital crypto currency
there so many accusation about exchange smams their investors
The lesson here is need to be careful choosing an exchange for trading activities and we need to choose the reputable exchange with have secured and strong security with have concern for the investors

VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Very sad. Till now i saw fake projects like investing firms & other firms with fake products. But they are scaming with fake exchange. It's so alarming. What should we check before engaging with an exchange? Someone experienced people please guide.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

Very sad. Till now i saw fake projects like investing firms & other firms with fake products. But they are scaming with fake exchange. It's so alarming. What should we check before engaging with an exchange? Someone experienced people please guide.
We cant really avoid that kind of scammers. Even me , I was scammed before by many platforms including exchanges. I dont know if I was dumb before but its true. Today , Its just better to use reputed exchanges than newer exchange to avoid scams and difficulties.
iSamson

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

In this field of activity, many people try to earn money on the trust of others. All information must be carefully checked
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I think it’s pretty much about common sense to me. As you have to do your research to get things right. IF you randomly join up then you are in trouble unless some miracle happens. Now days, it’s not exactly tough either to figure out which one to pick. I will suggest a very simple way to select best Cryptocurrency Exchange, it is the way to help with figuring out the right option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: